Lego Pirates of the Caribbean will not play

Discus and support Lego Pirates of the Caribbean will not play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Did not see a clear place to post this, so I am hoping that this will suffice. I downloaded Lego Pirates of the Caribbean as part of the Games with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leldorin, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Leldorin
    Leldorin Guest

Did not see a clear place to post this, so I am hoping that this will suffice. I downloaded Lego Pirates of the Caribbean as part of the Games with Gold program in July. My son and I had been playing it with no issues until this weekend. When we try to launch
    the game, it now gives us the "if you own this game, please insert the disc" message. As this was a free full game digital download for being an Xbox Live Gold Subscriber, obviously, we have no disc. What can we do to correct this issue?

Thanks.

:)

Leldorin, Sep 18, 2017
  2. noboundz
    noboundz Guest
    If I win a XBOX ONE with FM5 from pepsi. You think this XB360/XB1 combo be good.

Lego Pirates of the Caribbean would be better.

noboundz, Sep 18, 2017
  3. Easiest achievment games

Saints row the third, Lego pirates of the Caribbean, minecraft and both lego harry potter games

UK X D4N1ELDUDE, Sep 18, 2017
  4. Oraclea
    Oraclea Guest

That error could be happening for a number of reasons.

First, check to make sure that the account signed in to your Xbox is the one on which the game was acquired, and that your console is signed into Xbox Live.

You could try a power cycle- hold the Xbox button on the console down for about 10 seconds, and the console will turn off. After shutting off, start it up again with your controller or by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console. This will
    often solve issues like this.

If the issue's still happening after that, I'd encourage you to contact Xbox Support at 1-800-469-9269. Best of luck!

Oraclea, Sep 20, 2017
  5. Mauiie28
    Mauiie28 Guest
    did you solve it? I have the same problem with the xbox 360 title Halo reach. I could buy the game and download it but it never works. The support is useless even though this problem has existed for four years.

Mauiie28, Sep 27, 2017
  6. Leldorin
    Leldorin Guest
    No...it is not fixed. I had already tried everything Oraclea suggested before I posted the original question unfortunately. I wish it had been that simple to fix. Now, Kinect Sports, which my son really enjoys, no longer works, so I deleted it to get a clean
    install, but you can't download it anymore for some reason.

Leldorin, Nov 2, 2018
  7. noboundz Win User

If I win a XBOX ONE with FM5 from pepsi. You think this XB360/XB1 combo be good.

Lego Pirates of the Caribbean would be better.
  8. UK X D4N1ELDUDE Win User

Easiest achievment games

Saints row the third, Lego pirates of the Caribbean, minecraft and both lego harry potter games
  9. The Resistance Win User

Pirate Games!

There is the Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End Xbox 360 Game or LEGO: Pirates of the Caribbean. And the most likely answer to the petition question is simply, no you cannot petition to them. Especially not on the Xbox Forums
    (against the rules).
  10. l JackSparrow l Win User

Any goodies?

Halo 4, 13 months gold, Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, and some Microsoft points
  11. Oraclea Win User

That error could be happening for a number of reasons.

First, check to make sure that the account signed in to your Xbox is the one on which the game was acquired, and that your console is signed into Xbox Live.

You could try a power cycle- hold the Xbox button on the console down for about 10 seconds, and the console will turn off. After shutting off, start it up again with your controller or by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console. This will
    often solve issues like this.

If the issue's still happening after that, I'd encourage you to contact Xbox Support at 1-800-469-9269. Best of luck!
Thema:

1. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean will not play - Similar Threads - Lego Pirates Caribbean

2. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  3. Lego Movie Videogame will not continue downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Movie Videogame will not continue downloading: When I try to download the game, it gets stuck at a certain percent and keeps saying installation stopped.The disc is clean and recognizable acda1269-ffa6-448f-b2b1-a4c750dec3e7
  4. Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition: Saves on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition don’t work if you save and reload the game later the slot you saved it on will be zero percent af4602a9-abb3-4ce7-a84b-d46b6c6df7e9
  5. What happens if a small lego piece falls in the the top of your Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens if a small lego piece falls in the the top of your Xbox series X?: So I was playing with my Legos and my brother threw a Lego in the direction of the Xbox and I heard plastic banging each other we tried finding it but couldn’t and I’m guessing that it fell In and...
  6. Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?: My Xbox 360 is broken and I was wondering if the discs for the Xbow 360 games:Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 work on thr Xbox Series X. 5a8c130e-21de-40a6-8a89-642bde240e2b
  7. Why does lego dimensions not work on xbox series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does lego dimensions not work on xbox series x?: Why does lego dimensions not work on xbox series x? I installed last year and now it won't work. Why is this? 8173088a-c445-4e36-bca0-52edc5067f0c
  8. Lego Marvel Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Backwards Compatibility: Hi there, I have adisc of Marvel Superheros for the xbox 360. According to your backwards compatibility list I should be able to play the game on my xbox one. Unfortunately it does not seem to...
  9. Good morning im trying to download the downloadable content for Lego Dimensions but i cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good morning im trying to download the downloadable content for Lego Dimensions but i cant...: Im trying to play Lego Dimensions in my Xbox 360 but i cant download the downloadable content in the game, someone knows a way to solve this problem or send me a paste with the contents...
  10. 2nd New Lego 2k Drive Xbox Series X Disc Won't Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2nd New Lego 2k Drive Xbox Series X Disc Won't Install: Like the title says this is the 2nd brand new copy of Lego 2k Drive that simply doesn't do anything when put into my Xbox series x. I've went through all the generic trouble shooting including...