Lego Ninjago trial ended? Downloaded whilst free on Game Pass

Discus and support Lego Ninjago trial ended? Downloaded whilst free on Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi- I downloaded Lego Ninjago whilst it was free back in May. But now it does not run...says the trial has ended. Was it only a trial and not the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HarryFrost1, Aug 5, 2020.

1. HarryFrost1
    HarryFrost1 Guest

Hi-

I downloaded Lego Ninjago whilst it was free back in May.

But now it does not run...says the trial has ended.

Was it only a trial and not the full game that was available to download then?

Thanks to suggest

:)

HarryFrost1, Aug 5, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. SirBond Win User

so if you downloaded it on gamepass some games leave the library every month so lego was one of them and making it no playable since its no longer on the gamepass
  3. I sh00t back x Win User

I have lego city under cover installed but for some reason I cannot play it.

It's no longer on gamepass but lego worlds and lego ninjago is still on there.
  4. Jaydad17 Win User

Self Isolation plans

Just started lego ninjago with my son.
  5. MattD045248 Win User

Do you own this game or app?

Thanks for you help. The games are The Ninjago Movie game and Lego Worlds. Both worked on Sunday 12th but not on Monday 13th
  6. ZafiBátori Bernadet Win User

For this, owner needs to sign in ???

For examle Lego Ninjago.

Honestly I am so disappointing, I have a subscription, game installed and they just revoke access....
Thema:

1. Lego Ninjago trial ended? Downloaded whilst free on Game Pass - Similar Threads - Lego Ninjago trial

2. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  3. Lego Movie Videogame will not continue downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Movie Videogame will not continue downloading: When I try to download the game, it gets stuck at a certain percent and keeps saying installation stopped.The disc is clean and recognizable acda1269-ffa6-448f-b2b1-a4c750dec3e7
  4. Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition: Saves on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition don’t work if you save and reload the game later the slot you saved it on will be zero percent af4602a9-abb3-4ce7-a84b-d46b6c6df7e9
  5. What happens if a small lego piece falls in the the top of your Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens if a small lego piece falls in the the top of your Xbox series X?: So I was playing with my Legos and my brother threw a Lego in the direction of the Xbox and I heard plastic banging each other we tried finding it but couldn’t and I’m guessing that it fell In and...
  6. Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?: My Xbox 360 is broken and I was wondering if the discs for the Xbow 360 games:Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 work on thr Xbox Series X. 5a8c130e-21de-40a6-8a89-642bde240e2b
  7. Why does lego dimensions not work on xbox series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does lego dimensions not work on xbox series x?: Why does lego dimensions not work on xbox series x? I installed last year and now it won't work. Why is this? 8173088a-c445-4e36-bca0-52edc5067f0c
  8. Lego Marvel Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Backwards Compatibility: Hi there, I have adisc of Marvel Superheros for the xbox 360. According to your backwards compatibility list I should be able to play the game on my xbox one. Unfortunately it does not seem to...
  9. Lego Ninjago Issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Ninjago Issues.: Is there a way to delete a single save file? I started a new file just to get 5 gold bricks for the Game Pass challenge (I tried this first by continuing without saving, but when that didn't work...
  10. Lego ninjago movie video game missing achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego ninjago movie video game missing achievement: Hi I have been playing the Lego ninjago movie and today I just got all the characters and the achievement says get all character tokens but it says I don't have it. I really need help because I do...