Lego Marvel Superheros XOne

Discus and support Lego Marvel Superheros XOne in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Its good, but same old game, in another new skin. Plus like with all the Lego franchise, it does get a little repetative after a while, even with so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pesty13, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Whagi
    Whagi Guest

Its good, but same old game, in another new skin. Plus like with all the Lego franchise, it does get a little repetative after a while, even with so many super heros to choose from. :O)

Whagi, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    Seen the little one playing this and it does look pretty epic. Especially being a Marvel fan. £30 isnt a bad price for the amount of content!!

Boas BS5, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Whagi
    Whagi Guest
    the best bit is its humor as always.

Whagi, Jan 6, 2014
  4. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

[quote user="Daft Badger"]

Not played this yet but in the other Lego games you collected red bricks which unlocked various things,some of which are stud multipliers.When you have them on you get more studs.The X2 one gave you 2 times as many studs,the x4 4 times etc. all the way up
    to X10.When you have all 5 multipliers on at the same time it works out at something like X138 studs so you end up collecting several hundred thousand studs per level.

[/quote]

Well then...

It sounds like I need to collect a lot more studs!

[/quote]

If its the same as the others, when you have all the multipliers on, you get over 8000 times what you pick up! Great for buying those characters and extras!

ShaunPerry, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    Does using the multipliers stop you from getting any achievements? I seem to remember using them on an early Lego game (could be one of the Star Wars ones) made it so that you couldnt get any achievements as it was classed as "cheating"

Shaggy2000, Jan 6, 2014
  6. Nah, you can still get cheevs with the multipliers/extras turned on.

MetalGearFloppy, Jan 6, 2014
  7. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    Also, if you are a tad lazy or time restricted,

UZFBG4 - 2x stud multiplier!

ShaunPerry, Jan 6, 2014
  8. Lego Marvel Superheros XOne

Thanks for the heads up. I might have to get this. I love the LEGO's

Mark Sherwood, Jan 6, 2014
  9. Mr Ware
    Mr Ware Guest
    Online is saying its £50? Is it an instore deal or have I been too slow and its gone back up?

Mr Ware, Jan 6, 2014
  10. In-store mate... it seems to have gone back up in price everywhere now though to around the £50 mark for X1 and £30-ish for X360.

MetalGearFloppy, Jan 6, 2014
  11. Whagi
    Whagi Guest
    I have to say, when I first started playing the this version, I was pretty blown away by some of the graphics and environments, even with its simplistic distinctive style. Need to get back to it and complete it at some point.

Whagi, Jan 6, 2014
  12. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    [quote user="Mr Ware"]

Online is saying its £50? Is it an instore deal or have I been too slow and its gone back up?

[/quote]

It has been available to order since last week so i imagine all the sale stock has gone, i reserved mine last friday, only able to pick it up yesterday.

You can get it for £36 if you follow the link.

Lego Marvel Super Heroes Game Xbox One - 365games.co.uk

Boas BS5, Jan 6, 2014
  13. pesty13
    pesty13 Guest

Unfortunately it has gone back up to £50 but anyone who is interested in the game and hasn't played it yet, there is now a demo up for it on Xbox One, it's the same demo as the 360 one. It's worth a download if you haven't tried it yet and it's just under
    1GB.

pesty13, Jan 8, 2014
  14. pesty13
    pesty13 Guest
    Unbelievably. The deal is already back on at Argos £29.99 again lol.

pesty13, Jan 9, 2014
  15. MetalGearFloppy, Jan 9, 2014
Thema:

1. Lego Marvel Superheros XOne - Similar Threads - Lego Marvel Superheros

2. Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition: Saves on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition don’t work if you save and reload the game later the slot you saved it on will be zero percent af4602a9-abb3-4ce7-a84b-d46b6c6df7e9
  3. Lego Marvel Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Backwards Compatibility: Hi there, I have adisc of Marvel Superheros for the xbox 360. According to your backwards compatibility list I should be able to play the game on my xbox one. Unfortunately it does not seem to...
  4. Cannot install lego marvel superheroes from xbox website onto pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install lego marvel superheroes from xbox website onto pc: I purchased the game on the xbox website, and when i press install it wont go through and start the install. I have the xbox app installed but the game does not show up onto my library. The game...
  5. I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super...: I would like to figure out why d1d4a097-d0fe-43c4-9b7b-4971cb1b7e65
  6. My Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 DLC Is not working for the game even though it shows it is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 DLC Is not working for the game even though it shows it is...: I am not sure what to do for my Nintendo Switch game 2d4c4931-a41e-4b9e-bdb7-13e2ffcced0d
  7. Can you manually save after each checkpoint in Lego marvel super hero’s 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you manually save after each checkpoint in Lego marvel super hero’s 2?: We recently bought Lego marvel super hero’s 2, we went through the first whole mission, saw different checkpoints and the Lego purple head icon that is the auto save icon. After completing the...
  8. How do I fix the crash on Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the crash on Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2?: On level 2, there is a cutscene where Iron Man and Captain Marvel get run over by a submarine and right when they do, my Xbox turns off. c6be2d32-a58e-4f7b-a899-77070f483666
  9. Xbox One- Lego Marvel Superhero - Black screen issue! Asgard mission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One- Lego Marvel Superhero - Black screen issue! Asgard mission: Hello everybody, I am experiencing a black screen freeze when beating Loki in Asgard mission. The screen become black as it is loading a cinematic. But it freezes forever. I tried it several...
  10. Lego Marvel Superhero Download controller issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Superhero Download controller issue: Hello, I Recently downloaded this game and the controls for look and move are flipped on both player 1 and 2 controllers, the d-pad still moved the character. I've deleted the game, cleared the...