Lego Marvel Superheros XOne

Discus and support Lego Marvel Superheros XOne in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone that's interested in buying this game, just a heads up that's its on Sale again at Argos for £29.99. It went to £29.99 just after Xmas for a few... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pesty13, Jan 3, 2014.

1. pesty13
    pesty13 Guest

Anyone that's interested in buying this game, just a heads up that's its on Sale again at Argos for £29.99. It went to £29.99 just after Xmas for a few days and I toyed with buying it, and then I noticed it went back up to £54.99. As of yesterday it's
    back on sale. I'm toying with the purchase again at that price lol.

:)

pesty13, Jan 3, 2014
  2. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    WHAT THE BEST XB1 GAME AS OF RIGHT NOW..

Forza 5 and Lego Marvel Superheroes. Done.

xXCamhawkXx, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    kicked from games?

started kicking me from Lego Marvel Superheroes now

Lord Dirt, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Lego Marvel Superheros XOne

It's a very good game, at that price I recommend it Lego Marvel Superheros XOne :)

Killjoy Kerri, Jan 4, 2014
  5. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest
    I saw this deal last week, if I had the money I would have bought it =(

DWoodbine, Jan 4, 2014
  6. marknally
    marknally Guest
    Fighting the urge to get this game, love lego games but honestly I have far too many other games to be getting on with at the moment and I know it will just sit there until it's cheaper anyway.

marknally, Jan 4, 2014
  7. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    This game is fantastic.

Looks and plays really polished. Great attention to detail and if you're a Marvel Buff then you're going to be in Super Hero Heaven.

It's humorous and inventive with a detailed creative story mode as well as a massive free-roam city for open-world adventuring.

There are tons of characters and lots to do. One of the challeges is to obtain 2 Billion Gold Studs before 31/01/14 and I'll say now anyone doing so has earned the right to brag.

Levels are meant to be replayed and certain features of a level may only be accessed by certain characters with certain specific powers giving it a lot of re-play value for Collectors and Hoarders.

Great fun to play through either in Single Player or in Coop Mode and the local Coop is great fun too.

It might be because I love my Marvel Heroes so much but this is easily the best Lego game they've made to date.

Az

Azrael008uk, Jan 4, 2014
  8. pesty13
    pesty13 Guest

Cheers Az. I might pick it up Monday if it stays at £29.99.

pesty13, Jan 4, 2014
  9. That's a fantastic price..........my son has it on the xbox 360 - is there any major difference between the xbox one and 360 version - I just find it hard to believe that they can do any improvement on the 360 version.........

Maccadooooooooo, Jan 4, 2014
  10. The 2 billion studs challenge is easy once you have the multipliers, anyway this game is great however if you like to 100% the achievements be prepared for at least 100 go here collect this quests, cause once you start to free roam that's pretty much all
    you do. But like I said the story is brilliant defiantly worth a pick at that price

Flaming Pingu, Jan 4, 2014
  11. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Super. What are the "multipliers" and how do we get them to work?

Azrael008uk, Jan 4, 2014
  12. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Not played this yet but in the other Lego games you collected red bricks which unlocked various things,some of which are stud multipliers.When you have them on you get more studs.The X2 one gave you 2 times as many studs,the x4 4 times etc. all the way up
    to X10.When you have all 5 multipliers on at the same time it works out at something like X138 studs so you end up collecting several hundred thousand studs per level.

Daft Badger, Jan 4, 2014
  13. PhilMarck
    PhilMarck Guest

If this is like the other Lego games then the gameplay is solid but nothing innovative that hasn't been done on Star Wars Lego, Chima Lego, Batman Lego, Lego City Undercover, Lord of the Rings Lego, Harry Potter Lego, Pirates of the Carribean Lego, Indiana
    Jones Lego and the Lego list goes on.

-

My favourite Lego game is Stars Wars Lego for the GameCube.

-

The gameplay's been perfected but it just feels to me like they're rehashing the same game over and over again. Again, that's not a bad thing if people are willing to pay for it.

PhilMarck, Jan 5, 2014
  14. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    [quote user="Daft Badger"]

Not played this yet but in the other Lego games you collected red bricks which unlocked various things,some of which are stud multipliers.When you have them on you get more studs.The X2 one gave you 2 times as many studs,the x4 4 times etc. all the way up
    to X10.When you have all 5 multipliers on at the same time it works out at something like X138 studs so you end up collecting several hundred thousand studs per level.

[/quote]

Well then...

It sounds like I need to collect a lot more studs!

Azrael008uk, Jan 5, 2014
  15. [quote user="PhilMarck"]

The gameplay's been perfected but it just feels to me like they're rehashing the same game over and over again. Again, that's not a bad thing if people are willing to pay for it.

[/quote]

True, but then that's true of nearly every game produced in the past 10yrs!

MetalGearFloppy, Jan 5, 2014
Thema:

1. Lego Marvel Superheros XOne - Similar Threads - Lego Marvel Superheros

2. Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition: Saves on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition don’t work if you save and reload the game later the slot you saved it on will be zero percent af4602a9-abb3-4ce7-a84b-d46b6c6df7e9
  3. Lego Marvel Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Backwards Compatibility: Hi there, I have adisc of Marvel Superheros for the xbox 360. According to your backwards compatibility list I should be able to play the game on my xbox one. Unfortunately it does not seem to...
  4. Cannot install lego marvel superheroes from xbox website onto pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install lego marvel superheroes from xbox website onto pc: I purchased the game on the xbox website, and when i press install it wont go through and start the install. I have the xbox app installed but the game does not show up onto my library. The game...
  5. I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super...: I would like to figure out why d1d4a097-d0fe-43c4-9b7b-4971cb1b7e65
  6. My Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 DLC Is not working for the game even though it shows it is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 DLC Is not working for the game even though it shows it is...: I am not sure what to do for my Nintendo Switch game 2d4c4931-a41e-4b9e-bdb7-13e2ffcced0d
  7. Can you manually save after each checkpoint in Lego marvel super hero’s 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you manually save after each checkpoint in Lego marvel super hero’s 2?: We recently bought Lego marvel super hero’s 2, we went through the first whole mission, saw different checkpoints and the Lego purple head icon that is the auto save icon. After completing the...
  8. How do I fix the crash on Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the crash on Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2?: On level 2, there is a cutscene where Iron Man and Captain Marvel get run over by a submarine and right when they do, my Xbox turns off. c6be2d32-a58e-4f7b-a899-77070f483666
  9. Xbox One- Lego Marvel Superhero - Black screen issue! Asgard mission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One- Lego Marvel Superhero - Black screen issue! Asgard mission: Hello everybody, I am experiencing a black screen freeze when beating Loki in Asgard mission. The screen become black as it is loading a cinematic. But it freezes forever. I tried it several...
  10. Lego Marvel Superhero Download controller issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Superhero Download controller issue: Hello, I Recently downloaded this game and the controls for look and move are flipped on both player 1 and 2 controllers, the d-pad still moved the character. I've deleted the game, cleared the...