Lego marvel superheroes

Discus and support Lego marvel superheroes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Lego marvel superheroes Xbox one. When accessing the blue boxes to get a car or plane it will take me back to the xbox home screen and the game will... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THE COBRAH, Jan 12, 2014.

1. THE COBRAH
    THE COBRAH Guest

Lego marvel superheroes

Lego marvel superheroes Xbox one. When accessing the blue boxes to get a car or plane it will take me back to the xbox home screen and the game will have to be reloaded. This happens everytime I access the box(one or two players. It didn't start occurring
    until I was about 60% Also when trying to pick a level to play from the ship the entire xbox will shut off. This is very frustrating

:)

THE COBRAH, Jan 12, 2014
  2. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    WHAT THE BEST XB1 GAME AS OF RIGHT NOW..

Forza 5 and Lego Marvel Superheroes. Done.

xXCamhawkXx, Jan 12, 2014
  3. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    kicked from games?

started kicking me from Lego Marvel Superheroes now

Lord Dirt, Jan 12, 2014
  4. xXCamhawkXx Win User

WHAT THE BEST XB1 GAME AS OF RIGHT NOW..

Forza 5 and Lego Marvel Superheroes. Done.
  5. Xboxbydegrees Win User

Lot of XBOX One games keeps crashing to dash

I've had this happen with Lego Marvel Superheroes and with a Blu-ray.
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

kicked from games?

started kicking me from Lego Marvel Superheroes now
  7. ButchB76 Win User

What Will Be Your 1st Xbox One Game?

Dead Rising 3, Lego Marvel Superheroes (for the kids) and ... the minute its available to download, TitanFall.
  8. BadAssZurita Win User

EA-GAMES -----Need for Speed Rivals----Game Saves lost again

I've had this issue not only with NFS but Lego Marvel Superheros. I think it might the xbox one
Thema:

Lego marvel superheroes

1. Lego marvel superheroes - Similar Threads - Lego marvel superheroes

2. Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition: Saves on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition don’t work if you save and reload the game later the slot you saved it on will be zero percent af4602a9-abb3-4ce7-a84b-d46b6c6df7e9
  3. Lego Marvel Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Backwards Compatibility: Hi there, I have adisc of Marvel Superheros for the xbox 360. According to your backwards compatibility list I should be able to play the game on my xbox one. Unfortunately it does not seem to...
  4. Cannot install lego marvel superheroes from xbox website onto pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install lego marvel superheroes from xbox website onto pc: I purchased the game on the xbox website, and when i press install it wont go through and start the install. I have the xbox app installed but the game does not show up onto my library. The game...
  5. I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super...: I would like to figure out why d1d4a097-d0fe-43c4-9b7b-4971cb1b7e65
  6. My Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 DLC Is not working for the game even though it shows it is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 DLC Is not working for the game even though it shows it is...: I am not sure what to do for my Nintendo Switch game 2d4c4931-a41e-4b9e-bdb7-13e2ffcced0d
  7. Can you manually save after each checkpoint in Lego marvel super hero’s 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you manually save after each checkpoint in Lego marvel super hero’s 2?: We recently bought Lego marvel super hero’s 2, we went through the first whole mission, saw different checkpoints and the Lego purple head icon that is the auto save icon. After completing the...
  8. How do I fix the crash on Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the crash on Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2?: On level 2, there is a cutscene where Iron Man and Captain Marvel get run over by a submarine and right when they do, my Xbox turns off. c6be2d32-a58e-4f7b-a899-77070f483666
  9. Xbox One- Lego Marvel Superhero - Black screen issue! Asgard mission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One- Lego Marvel Superhero - Black screen issue! Asgard mission: Hello everybody, I am experiencing a black screen freeze when beating Loki in Asgard mission. The screen become black as it is loading a cinematic. But it freezes forever. I tried it several...
  10. Lego Marvel Superhero Download controller issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Superhero Download controller issue: Hello, I Recently downloaded this game and the controls for look and move are flipped on both player 1 and 2 controllers, the d-pad still moved the character. I've deleted the game, cleared the...