Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Xbox crashes, powers off

Discus and support Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Xbox crashes, powers off in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello to everyone I'm having an BIG issue with my Xbox One S powering itself off while playing Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2. It happens during the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tonton BDM, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Tonton BDM
    Tonton BDM Guest

Hello to everyone

I'm having an BIG issue with my Xbox One S powering itself off while playing Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2.

It happens during the cutscene that plays at the end of the 2nd mission : right in the middle of the cutscene, my Xbox powers itself off completely.

When I power it back on, I get a message saying the Xbox shut itself off to prevent overheating damage.

The Xbox was running for 15, maybe 20 minutes.

This has happened 3 times and the Xbox shuts off in
    exactly the same spot each time.

I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game : nothing changes at all.

WB Games say it's a console issue and to contact Microsoft support.

It's clear it isn't an overheating problem, I've never seen this message before and I regularly play other games for hours. The Xbox isn't even warm.

But It keeps shutting down at a specific point in this specific game.

How to fix this bug ?

Thanks a lot

:)

Tonton BDM, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Dylan Beamish Win User

Why is my game not installing?

Lego marvel super hero’s 2
  3. The1337gamer Win User
  4. Jacen Hallene Win User

I don't know what to do!

It only happens on Lego marvel Super Heroes 2
  5. DmitryAlexeevi4 Win User

Do you Lego?

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 1&2, maybe LOTR + Hobbit
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

Lego Marvel, 12/4?

[quote user="SP Rhino"]

Its out tomorrow, my local Game store has copies on the shelves today for launch

[/quote]

Don't lie:

LEGO Marvel Delayed on Xbox One Won't launch alongside the console, no firm date given.

by Keza MacDonald
    November 13, 2013

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes will not launch alongside Xbox One, Warner has said in a statement to

MCV

"LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is coming to next-gen consoles, but the game will not be releasing on the Xbox One console on November 22nd. We will provide a release date for

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
    on Xbox One as soon as possible," reads the statement.

The game will still be out on November 15th on PS4 (November 29th in Europe), alongside the console.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/13/lego-marvel-delayed-on-xbox-one
Thema:

1. Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Xbox crashes, powers off - Similar Threads - Lego Marvel Super

2. Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition: Saves on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition don’t work if you save and reload the game later the slot you saved it on will be zero percent af4602a9-abb3-4ce7-a84b-d46b6c6df7e9
  3. I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super...: I would like to figure out why d1d4a097-d0fe-43c4-9b7b-4971cb1b7e65
  4. My Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 DLC Is not working for the game even though it shows it is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 DLC Is not working for the game even though it shows it is...: I am not sure what to do for my Nintendo Switch game 2d4c4931-a41e-4b9e-bdb7-13e2ffcced0d
  5. Can you manually save after each checkpoint in Lego marvel super hero’s 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you manually save after each checkpoint in Lego marvel super hero’s 2?: We recently bought Lego marvel super hero’s 2, we went through the first whole mission, saw different checkpoints and the Lego purple head icon that is the auto save icon. After completing the...
  6. How do I fix the crash on Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the crash on Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2?: On level 2, there is a cutscene where Iron Man and Captain Marvel get run over by a submarine and right when they do, my Xbox turns off. c6be2d32-a58e-4f7b-a899-77070f483666
  7. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Deadpool Unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Deadpool Unlock: Platform: Xbox 360 Game: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes We pulled out our old Xbox 360 console and bought LEGO Marvel Super Heroes for our son to play. In the game, we unlocked and purchased all of...
  8. Lego Marvel Super Heroes - Não Salva o Jogo[Translation-Lego Marvel Super Heroes - Don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Super Heroes - Não Salva o Jogo[Translation-Lego Marvel Super Heroes - Don't...: Boa tarde, Tenho o jogo Lego Marvel Super Heroes, tanto digital como mídia física, e após jogar e completar fases, ao sair do jogo e voltar, não está salvando. Volta para o início do jogo...
  9. Achievement on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.: So, recently I bought LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox One) and I want to get all the achievements. One of it requires a second controller, but I don't have two controllers (the achievement don't I...
  10. Bug no jogo lego Marvel super heroes 2 na fase de lemuria o rio do jogo -[Translation - Bug...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug no jogo lego Marvel super heroes 2 na fase de lemuria o rio do jogo -[Translation - Bug...: Um monstro fica congelado nessa fase só que era pra ele não ficar congelado -[Translation - A monster gets frozen at this stage only he wasn't supposed to freeze]...