Lego marvel avenger dlc issue

Discus and support Lego marvel avenger dlc issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi all. Just purchased season pass. Character packs downloaded and worked ok. Level packs such as classic black panther download but don't install... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PetePasty, Oct 9, 2017.

1. PetePasty
    PetePasty Guest

hi all. Just purchased season pass. Character packs downloaded and worked ok. Level packs such as classic black panther download but don't install correctly. Any ideas? Thanks

:)

PetePasty, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Fuhgeddit
    Fuhgeddit Guest
    Q1 2016 is overcrowded

So Lego is making an Avengers game? Pretty much a copy/paste of Lego Marvel superheroes excep with less characters?

Fuhgeddit, Oct 9, 2017
  3. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    LEGO Marvel's Avengers (TBC)

LEGO Marvel's Avengers - E3 2015 Official...

raigraphixs, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Miramirajane Win User

Help! Lego Marvels Avengers - Can't Link game to purchased DLC Season Pass. Game isn't showing new characters or missions.

Hi ShaunyBoy237,

LEGO Marvel’s Avengers Season Pass DLC, first two packs will be accessible on March 29. You should be able to install the Season Pass now on your console but for the contents, it will be available within the game on March 29. The first two pieces are the
    Classic Captain Marvel Character & Level Pack, and The Masters of Evil Character & Level Pack. No date for other DLC/packs yet.

You can check this link for more information:

www.ign.com/.../lego-marvels-avengers-season-pass-detailed
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Branching Out: Lego Style

Lego Marvel: The Avengers. ;)
  6. RonRemick Win User

Loaded Game deleted after completing the final level

Lego Marvel Avengers 2 for Xbox One
  7. MeraMeraNoAce Win User

LEGO my video game!

I feel like they may go with another Lego Marvel game that follows the events if all 4 Avengers movies. I know we've had Lego Marvel Avengers but they could redo them with the extra content covering Infinity War and Endgame
  8. TheStyLBoss Win User

Branching Out: Lego Style

IF YOU HAD WAITED.......YOU mUST hAVE GoT An AWEsomE GAME oF lEgO.......

LEGO MARVEL THE AVENGERS
Thema:

1. Lego marvel avenger dlc issue - Similar Threads - Lego marvel avenger

2. Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition: Saves on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition don’t work if you save and reload the game later the slot you saved it on will be zero percent af4602a9-abb3-4ce7-a84b-d46b6c6df7e9
  3. Lego Marvel Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Backwards Compatibility: Hi there, I have adisc of Marvel Superheros for the xbox 360. According to your backwards compatibility list I should be able to play the game on my xbox one. Unfortunately it does not seem to...
  4. Cannot install lego marvel superheroes from xbox website onto pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install lego marvel superheroes from xbox website onto pc: I purchased the game on the xbox website, and when i press install it wont go through and start the install. I have the xbox app installed but the game does not show up onto my library. The game...
  5. I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super...: I would like to figure out why d1d4a097-d0fe-43c4-9b7b-4971cb1b7e65
  6. My Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 DLC Is not working for the game even though it shows it is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 DLC Is not working for the game even though it shows it is...: I am not sure what to do for my Nintendo Switch game 2d4c4931-a41e-4b9e-bdb7-13e2ffcced0d
  7. Can you manually save after each checkpoint in Lego marvel super hero’s 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you manually save after each checkpoint in Lego marvel super hero’s 2?: We recently bought Lego marvel super hero’s 2, we went through the first whole mission, saw different checkpoints and the Lego purple head icon that is the auto save icon. After completing the...
  8. How do I fix the crash on Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the crash on Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2?: On level 2, there is a cutscene where Iron Man and Captain Marvel get run over by a submarine and right when they do, my Xbox turns off. c6be2d32-a58e-4f7b-a899-77070f483666
  9. Lego Marvel Superheroes 2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Superheroes 2.: I have been seeing this same issue that the game crashes Series X/S, One X/S. Is there any word on a fix? Mission 2 - Avengers World Tour Area - Underwater Heroes - Captain Marvel/Iron Man...
  10. Installing Lego Marvel Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Lego Marvel Collection: For the past week or so I’ve been trying to install The Lego Marvel Collection and at first everything worked fine. All the dlc’s installed, Lego Marvel Superheroes 1 installed just fine, but...