Lego marvel avenger dlc issue

Discus and support Lego marvel avenger dlc issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi all. Just purchased season pass. Character packs downloaded and worked ok. Level packs such as classic black panther download but don't install... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PetePasty, Oct 9, 2017.

1. PetePasty
    PetePasty Guest

hi all. Just purchased season pass. Character packs downloaded and worked ok. Level packs such as classic black panther download but don't install correctly. Any ideas? Thanks

:)

PetePasty, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Fuhgeddit
    Fuhgeddit Guest
    Q1 2016 is overcrowded

So Lego is making an Avengers game? Pretty much a copy/paste of Lego Marvel superheroes excep with less characters?

Fuhgeddit, Oct 9, 2017
  3. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    LEGO Marvel's Avengers (TBC)

LEGO Marvel's Avengers - E3 2015 Official...

raigraphixs, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Miramirajane Win User

Help! Lego Marvels Avengers - Can't Link game to purchased DLC Season Pass. Game isn't showing new characters or missions.

Hi ShaunyBoy237,

LEGO Marvel’s Avengers Season Pass DLC, first two packs will be accessible on March 29. You should be able to install the Season Pass now on your console but for the contents, it will be available within the game on March 29. The first two pieces are the
    Classic Captain Marvel Character & Level Pack, and The Masters of Evil Character & Level Pack. No date for other DLC/packs yet.

You can check this link for more information:

www.ign.com/.../lego-marvels-avengers-season-pass-detailed
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Branching Out: Lego Style

Lego Marvel: The Avengers. ;)
  6. RonRemick Win User

Loaded Game deleted after completing the final level

Lego Marvel Avengers 2 for Xbox One
  7. MeraMeraNoAce Win User

LEGO my video game!

I feel like they may go with another Lego Marvel game that follows the events if all 4 Avengers movies. I know we've had Lego Marvel Avengers but they could redo them with the extra content covering Infinity War and Endgame
  8. TheStyLBoss Win User

Branching Out: Lego Style

IF YOU HAD WAITED.......YOU mUST hAVE GoT An AWEsomE GAME oF lEgO.......

LEGO MARVEL THE AVENGERS
Thema:

1. Lego marvel avenger dlc issue - Similar Threads - Lego marvel avenger

2. Online Mulitplayer in Lego Marvel's Avengers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Mulitplayer in Lego Marvel's Avengers: I own a physical copy of Lego Marvel's Avengers on Xbox One and today my son tried to play with a friend online. Problem is that we could not figure out how to invite. So i checked online and...
  3. Lego Marvel Avengers - Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Avengers - Season Pass: I have purchased the season pass for lego marvel avengers game and it has downloaded successfully with all the DLC. However, when I go in the game I do not see the new characters. I am in free...
  4. Lego Marvels Avengers - Can't Link game to purchased DLC Season Pass - Any ideas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvels Avengers - Can't Link game to purchased DLC Season Pass - Any ideas?: Help! Lego Marvels Avengers - Can't Link game to purchased DLC Season Pass. Game isn't showing new characters or missions. Any advice.? My son has the game and purchased the game through the...
  5. Help! Lego Marvels Avengers - Can't Link game to purchased DLC Season Pass. Game isn't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Lego Marvels Avengers - Can't Link game to purchased DLC Season Pass. Game isn't ...: Help! Lego Marvels Avengers - Can't Link game to purchased DLC Season Pass. Game isn't showing new characters or missions. Any advice.? My son has the game and purchased the game through the...
  6. Lego Marvel's Avengers issue on Level 12

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel's Avengers issue on Level 12: My son has been playing this game and suddenly has come to a road block. After completely level 12 it shows him what bonuses, studs, etc he gets from completing the level then it goes to a...
  7. LEGO Marvel Avengers NPCs Invisible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO Marvel Avengers NPCs Invisible: When you start the game, everything is good. However after you play some missions and can do free play, all NPCs / pedestrians in Manhattan part of the game are invisible. Cars are driving...
  8. Lego marvels avengers characters missing in hubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego marvels avengers characters missing in hubs: Hello, i have been playing lego marvels avengers, i have now 93.6%, 184/196 characters, 137/150 canisters, 232/250 gold bricks, 15/15 red bricks and 27/35 stan. So i have allready done lots of...
  9. marvel lego avengers cuts off after menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    marvel lego avengers cuts off after menu: Whenever I start the game up it plays just fine until it tells me to press any button to start. As soon as I hit a button it just cuts to a black screen. Ive uninstalled the game and reinstalled...
  10. Lego marvels avengers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lego marvels avengers: Anyone else buy it? I like all the Lego games and this one is great as well. The only part I don't like is in most of the levels the enemies seem to respawn non stop...