Legitimacy about game redemption codes

Discus and support Legitimacy about game redemption codes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In recent days, because my xbox one x is on its way to my home, I bought 2 games(redemption codes, Gears of War 4 and Halo Master Chief collection)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 速水奏, Nov 18, 2017.

  1. 速水奏
    速水奏 Guest

    Legitimacy about game redemption codes


    In recent days, because my xbox one x is on its way to my home, I bought 2 games(redemption codes, Gears of War 4 and Halo Master Chief collection) with normal price from 2 different online dealers. Also my friend has gave me 2 game redemption codes(Rise
    of the Tomb Raider and its season pass) as a rebate of my steam gift for him months ago.

    I am a newly joined one in Xbox platform so until today I saw some old news said that some dealers sold illegal redemption codes with normal price to gamers and this would make their xbox live accounts and related xbox consoles be banned by Microsoft in
    the future. That makes me feel very nervous, because I don't know if my codes bought from dealers and the gift codes from my friend(he said that they are also bought from a online dealer with normal price) is legal or not. When I asked the xbox customer service
    about the legitimacy of my redeemed games, they said the legitimacy of product redemption codes can only be checked by Xbox Enforcement department, but I cannot find the method to contact Enforcement dept., so please help me contact them and check the legitimacy
    of all the products(including digital softwares, games and etc.), if they find illegal code(s), please remove the illegal product(s) and tell me which is(are), in order to let me be able to find out the exact dealer selling illegal codes and call the police
    about the illegal behavior, also I save my account from the possibility of being banned. Thanks for your help.

    :)
     
    速水奏, Nov 18, 2017
    #1
  2. 速水奏
    速水奏 Guest
    Legitimacy about game redemption codes

    In recent days, because my xbox one x is on its way to my home, I bought 2 games(redemption codes, Gears of War 4 and Halo Master Chief collection) with normal price from 2 different online dealers. Also my friend has gave me 2 game redemption codes(Rise
    of the Tomb Raider and its season pass) as a rebate of my steam gift for him months ago.

    I am a newly joined one in Xbox platform so until today I saw some old news said that some dealers sold illegal redemption codes with normal price to gamers and this would make their xbox live accounts and related xbox consoles be banned by Microsoft in
    the future. That makes me feel very nervous, because I don't know if my codes bought from dealers and the gift codes from my friend(he said that they are also bought from a online dealer with normal price) is legal or not. When I asked the xbox customer service
    about the legitimacy of my redeemed games, they said the legitimacy of product redemption codes can only be checked by Xbox Enforcement department, but I cannot find the method to contact Enforcement dept., so please help me contact them and check the legitimacy
    of all the products(including digital softwares, games and etc.), if they find illegal code(s), please remove the illegal product(s) and tell me which is(are), in order to let me be able to find out the exact dealer selling illegal codes and call the police
    about the illegal behavior, also I save my account from the possibility of being banned. Thanks for your help.
     
    速水奏, Nov 18, 2017
    #2
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Nov 18, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Legitimacy about game redemption codes

    There is no way to contact the enforcement team to have them check codes. If you made the purchase from a big name retailer, you usually won't have any problems. Illegitimate codes would most likely be found somewhere like ebay.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 18, 2017
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Legitimacy about game redemption codes

    There is no way to contact the enforcement team to have them check codes. If you made the purchase from a big name retailer, you usually won't have any problems. Illegitimate codes would most likely be found somewhere like ebay.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

    December 12th SDK improves esram control

  7. RunnyHealer571 Win User

    Reedeming a code

    I enter the redemption code and I get the code but where is the game if my console was off?

    Can I do the redemption code again?
  8. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    About code redemption errors

    Hi AinaSnow, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am sorry to hear that.

    This can be due to cache data, cookies, browser extensions, anti-virus and firewall applications, etc.

    Have you tried to redeem the code using Microsoft Edge?

    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem

    You can also enable your browser's InPrivate mode, in case it still does not work.

    To use InPrivate mode on Microsoft Edge, click the three dots on the top right of the screen and select "New InPrivate Window".

    There's also the keybaord shortcut: press CTRL+SHIFT+N keys together.

    Another option is to use the Microsoft Store to redeem the code.

    Open the Microsoft Store then click your Profile Icon and click on the third option "Redeem Code and Gift Cards"

    I hope this helps.

    Source:

    https://www.microsoft.com/edge/learning-center/private-browsing

    https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/redeem-prepaid-codes
  9. iAshHD Win User

    Rumor: New Xbox 720 to be a game console

    "Starts thread, talks about rumours, calls them legitimate, asks for confirmation of legitimacy from others who have heard rumours". Chinese Whispers.
Thema:

Legitimacy about game redemption codes

Loading...
  1. Legitimacy about game redemption codes - Similar Threads - Legitimacy game redemption

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  7. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  8. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  9. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  10. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...