Legit Rewards EMail

Discus and support Legit Rewards EMail in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, I've been receiving a large volume of phishing emails lately, and just received an email saying I had a VIP reward waiting to be be claimed in... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by PatPat1997, Feb 18, 2018.

1. PatPat1997
    PatPat1997 Guest

Legit Rewards EMail

Hello,

I've been receiving a large volume of phishing emails lately, and just received an email saying I had a VIP reward waiting to be be claimed in the next 60 days.

Email was from:

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Seems halfway legit, but not sure on the domain. Is this a real message from the program?

Thanks!

:)

PatPat1997, Feb 18, 2018
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Websites regarding websites

there is only 2 legit site for free ms points and it is owned by MS

bing rewards and xbox rewards

anyone else should be avoided

you will never receive an email giving you ms points code from those sites

they are deposited directly into your account

ngocphi, Feb 18, 2018
  3. chj2363
    chj2363 Guest
    I'm in some serious trouble here guys.

The Bing rewards program is legit I signed up for it a few months ago I got my 200 points they send you two separate 100 point codes in an email in like 30 days.

chj2363, Feb 19, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Legit Rewards EMail

The forums block email address from being posted, but yes that would be a legit email. You can check the MyRewards section of the Rewards site to claim the gems.

Smwutches, Feb 19, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Legit Rewards EMail

The forums block email address from being posted, but yes that would be a legit email. You can check the MyRewards section of the Rewards site to claim the gems.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Websites regarding websites

there is only 2 legit site for free ms points and it is owned by MS

bing rewards and xbox rewards

anyone else should be avoided

you will never receive an email giving you ms points code from those sites

they are deposited directly into your account
  7. chj2363 Win User

I'm in some serious trouble here guys.

The Bing rewards program is legit I signed up for it a few months ago I got my 200 points they send you two separate 100 point codes in an email in like 30 days.
  8. x Purely Evil x Win User

Xbox Live Beta "Playtest" offer via email

are you asking if the email is legit? i received the same email and it looks legit to me!
  9. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Research Survey???

Yes, that is a legit email.
Thema:

Legit Rewards EMail

1. Legit Rewards EMail - Similar Threads - Legit Rewards EMail

2. Can I buy Xbox games from [mod removed] (Is it legit and legally) ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Xbox games from [mod removed] (Is it legit and legally) ?: I wan to buy a Crash Team Racing for my Xbox and I have find a website that sells it for $8 and how it works is that they send me the details of an account and it's like buying an account that has...
  3. Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?: Ive been on XBOX since the original, a live/gamepass member for almost 19 yrs! And this is the 1st time ive really considered dropping the platform all together. Now is literally the worst time to...
  4. Minecraft Java Account got hacked and username is not legit if i join on a server i will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Account got hacked and username is not legit if i join on a server i will...: Hello, Yesterday my account got hacked and he changed the username and renaimed it to a name which is something with ww2 and for this reason i want to change it to my old password is changed and...
  5. Is this legit

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this legit: [img] Can you tell me if this is a legit email from yourselves or a complete spam 5d819f26-e49d-4032-aba2-d41d4cab2d90
  6. Is this a legit survey?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this a legit survey?: I am wondering if this is a legit email [img] b04da503-ad01-4c4f-9f4d-aadfa8dcba1a
  7. Food ad on xbox home screen Legit?

in XboX Insiders
    Food ad on xbox home screen Legit?: Guys, seriously?, another non-gaming ad on the Xbox home screen! Wtf But this time it caught my attention. They want us to order fucking food on Xbox! Does it work Irl or is that like a dumb game...
  8. Is this a legit keyboard?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this a legit keyboard?: I bought a MS ergo keyboard, model 1878 and not quite sure it is legit. It looks a lot like the Ergo 4000 ( the one i want) but it has a log of extra keys, the smaller enter button and the top row...
  9. I run a legit business on Xbox and they banned me for my trademark n lawyer said I have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I run a legit business on Xbox and they banned me for my trademark n lawyer said I have a...: Someone help with this issue paperwork is being written up against there enforcement team e59cb238-a369-4556-a19d-64746d202666
  10. Is this a legit email from Microsoft, did I really win?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is this a legit email from Microsoft, did I really win?: [img] this is the email i got is it legit? 7c6be360-e9e5-46ec-b7e5-9a00510eb6b2