Legit 360 hard drive

Discus and support Legit 360 hard drive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tried playing backwards compatibility games but apparently i bought 2 fakes (hard drives) so can someone please just try to link me a real one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jamesbrinson2, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Legit 360 hard drive

Tried playing backwards compatibility games but apparently i bought 2 fakes (hard drives) so can someone please just try to link me a real one

:)

jamesbrinson2, Nov 22, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 360 hard drive

360 hard drives are not meant to be used on a PC. There's no legit way to turn it back into a 360 hard drive.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Legit 360 hard drive

They haven’t been manufactured or officially sold since 2015, so there isn’t a lot of ways to tell. My only suggestion is to go to a used game store and try hard drives until you find one.
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

Star Wars Battlefront won't play on Xbox 360

Smwutches is on to something there is NO guarantee that the hard drive that came with your 360 is a legit hard drive meaning it would be missing those emulation that is needed to play old games. try another game if that game does not play but is on the
    supported list then it is MOST likely you got a non legit drive sorry.
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

Xbox originals games come up with "the game couldn't start. try downloading again"

all consoles have backwards compatibility as long as a correct MS brand hard drive is attached or inserted depending on the model of 360 you have. if you cannot get them to play on your 360 then you have a non legit hard drive in or on your system.
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

Xbox Original "This game couldn't start"

only thing I can think of is the 360 you are trying to play it on does not have a legit 1st party MS brand hard drive in it or on it.
Thema:

Legit 360 hard drive

1. Legit 360 hard drive - Similar Threads - Legit 360 hard

2. Can I buy Xbox games from [mod removed] (Is it legit and legally) ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Xbox games from [mod removed] (Is it legit and legally) ?: I wan to buy a Crash Team Racing for my Xbox and I have find a website that sells it for $8 and how it works is that they send me the details of an account and it's like buying an account that has...
  3. Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?: Ive been on XBOX since the original, a live/gamepass member for almost 19 yrs! And this is the 1st time ive really considered dropping the platform all together. Now is literally the worst time to...
  4. Minecraft Java Account got hacked and username is not legit if i join on a server i will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Account got hacked and username is not legit if i join on a server i will...: Hello, Yesterday my account got hacked and he changed the username and renaimed it to a name which is something with ww2 and for this reason i want to change it to my old password is changed and...
  5. Is this legit

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this legit: [img] Can you tell me if this is a legit email from yourselves or a complete spam 5d819f26-e49d-4032-aba2-d41d4cab2d90
  6. Is this legit? Can I actually use a xbox 360 controller on the series S or X for old games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this legit? Can I actually use a xbox 360 controller on the series S or X for old games?: All Xbox controllers will be compatible with Xbox Series X - Somag News f55003e1-8666-42f7-a8e0-940f9ca14026
  7. Where can I find a legit xbox 360 receiver.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I find a legit xbox 360 receiver.: All i can find are questionable looking 3rd party stuff, so are there any official microsoft receivers still floating around? 46ad21d4-8d41-409a-a550-3d2671691d20
  8. Any legit players want to play borderlands 2 (xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any legit players want to play borderlands 2 (xbox 360): Mostly looking for people to play borderlands 2 with I just got gold last month same with borderlands 2 lol. I decided to hop on and see how the community was and mods everywhere just like in...
  9. Wireless XBOX 360 controller with legit Microsoft adapter won't connect to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless XBOX 360 controller with legit Microsoft adapter won't connect to PC: As the title says, it won't. My receiver is installed correctly but when I try connecting the controller to it with the sync buttons, the controller just goes back to 4 flashing green lights....
  10. How do I tell if I have a legit MS 250GB HD in the 360 Slim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I tell if I have a legit MS 250GB HD in the 360 Slim?: How do I tell if I have a legit MS 250GB HD in the 360 Slim? I bought a 360 Slim off craigslist a while back and saw the hard drive inserted with an end piece missing. The hard drive is visible...