Lefty here, My Xbox controller hurts my left hand index finger alot after playing for 10...

Discus and support Lefty here, My Xbox controller hurts my left hand index finger alot after playing for 10... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Are there any alternatives that maybe more comfortable for a left handed person. I have been playing stadia (RIP) , had absolutely no pain in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xNometa, Dec 2, 2022.

1. xNometa
    xNometa Guest

Lefty here, My Xbox controller hurts my left hand index finger alot after playing for 10...

Are there any alternatives that maybe more comfortable for a left handed person.

I have been playing stadia (RIP) , had absolutely no pain in my hands.

Please help or allow connecting Stadia Controller on Xbox or redesign controller to make it more accessible for southpaws.

I love Xbox , but I am not able to enjoy games with the Xbox controller- I play competitive FPS like COD with the Stadia Controller on Xbox Cloud and iPad as they are compatible , but I rather play it on my console. however the controller does not connect.

:)

xNometa, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Lefty here, My Xbox controller hurts my left hand index finger alot after playing for 10 minutes, pain goes up-to the arm.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello xNometa, this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we have no way to provide feedbacks like this to Microsoft.

Ideally, you'd give this feedback to the Xbox team via the link below.

Provide feedback to Team Xbox

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. PIRATE DUCK Win User

Best controller config for Manual/Clutch

I use the LB for clutch since they added it. For me it's just so easy to use part of my left index finger for brake and clutch which leaves my right hand for everything else.
  4. Zen Like Calm Win User

Controller

I'm using an Xbox One controller to play Resident Evil 4 on my PC, actually emulating the Wii version of the game, so not exactly the same issue but close enough I believe.

How are you holding the controller? You must be holding it in a weird way as I don't have to shift my grip at all to hit the Left Bumper with my index finger. Do you have small hands that require you to shift your grip as you describe?
  5. Mickey Havoc Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller, Larger paddles

Yah I can see how the old paddles would be cumbersome for smaller hands and I do have really long fingers. On the S1 controller, I could rest my middle/third fingers on P1/P2 and be very comfortable. It made me forsake any and all other controllers haha
    But with the S2 controller, my index finger hits both P1/P2 and I don't have the room for two fingers anymore.

All in all, people come in all shapes and sizes, please offer an accessory kit that includes the paddles/sticks from the Elite S1 controller.

Also, has anyone else had Bluetooth connection issues? I lose connection once or twice in the span of 60-80 min...

Edit: not index and middle fingers haha middle and third fingers because the index would always be on triggers
  6. Goatsnatcher Win User

The bumper buttons

Be sure that I read your post. It's just that I know the controllers shoulder button's can feel odd compared to other controller's. I tend to have My left hand slightly higher than My right hand, so my left index finger goes over the shoulder button more
    on the left, this caused me to have issue's at first until I got used to it.

If it's faulty though, I would probably send it back before it get's worse. The X1 controller is incredibly cheap feeling compared to the 360 controller's. I'd personally like to see the quality get a lot better in the future.
Thema:

1. Lefty here, My Xbox controller hurts my left hand index finger alot after playing for 10... - Similar Threads - Lefty here controller

2. My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...: Fix this bug with the series x or your going to have everyone run to ps5 51841de2-6e96-440b-83c1-d7d9717b36d5
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  5. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  6. Does anyone know what is happening here?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what is happening here?: [img] I'm not too sure why Sea of thieves is installing like this. It appears to only be affecting this game as well as I have tried others all of whihc have installed normally. Im not to sure...
  7. Any help here? This is annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help here? This is annoying.: I have the Series X and am on an IPv4 connection. I’ve cleared my MAC address and set my DNS to 8.8.8.8 Primary and 8.8.4.4 Secondary but my console still won’t connect to the internet on startup....
  8. If i buy v bucks from here...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy v bucks from here...: I am trying to buy v bucks with a xbox gift card andi was wondering if I buy it from Buy Fortnite - 1,000 V-Bucks | Xbox if it will transfer to my pc account. Also is there any way to get vbucks...
  9. Hi xbox charlie here i just recently ran out of xbox live and was wondering if i could...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi xbox charlie here i just recently ran out of xbox live and was wondering if i could...: Hi xbox charlie[magic music so today i was wondering if you could let me return a recent purchase so i can obtain xbox live i ran out and dont really have money for it now...
  10. So if you are not sure about audio from both headset and TV here is the fix in settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    So if you are not sure about audio from both headset and TV here is the fix in settings: You go to settings the follow this GENERAL>VOLUME & AUDIO OUTPUT> ADDITIONAL OPTIONS> MUTE SPEAKER AUDIO WHEN HEADSET ATTACHED I am posting this because I have seen a few people posting about...