Left = Up a lot in Injustice: Gods Among Us on Xbox One

Discus and support Left = Up a lot in Injustice: Gods Among Us on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unlike a lot of posts here, my Xbone controller doesn't appear to have a broken left stick. However, in Injustice, pressing the stick to the left is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DashingX360, Mar 4, 2019.

1. DashingX360
    DashingX360 Guest

Unlike a lot of posts here, my Xbone controller doesn't appear to have a broken left stick. However, in Injustice, pressing the stick to the left is very often interpreted as an Up command, making my character jump rather than block.

Just wondering if anyone else has this issue and if it might indeed be a problem with the controller's left stick.

:)

DashingX360, Mar 4, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Dashing,

You can also check the in game settings for sensitivity controls on movement. Sometimes lowering these will help with this issue. Try this and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Dashing,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Does this happen in any other games at all? If not, it may just be an accidental up input while you are holding back.

I play a lot of fighting games on controller my self, and I had to switch to the D-Pad because using the analog stick would cause unwanted directional input.
  4. DashingX360 Win User

Thanks for the reply, Chris!

I've only played one other game on the Xbox One, and that one just uses the left stick for 360° movement rather than the precise UDLR movement that Injustice uses. It's probably just unwanted movement that the game's interpreting incorrectly. It just unfortunately
    seems to interpret a large range of angles as Up and a relatively small range of angles as Left, which just may be a universal issue with the game. I did switch to the D-Pad, but that hurts my wrists after a moderate amount of time, so I was hoping for a fix
    with the left stick--though the left stick's location on the Xbone controller does hurt my wrist more than the stick's location on the 360 controller, to begin with. 8^)
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

I'd say it's accidental because a fighting game has much more precise controls so it's an easy mistake to do. The same thing used to happen to me on the same game so I just switched to the D-pad. It only took a short while to get used to it.
  6. Burst Axe Win User

Injustice Battle arena

Thema:

1. Left = Up a lot in Injustice: Gods Among Us on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Left lot Injustice

2. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  3. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  4. My left stick doesn’t register

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left stick doesn’t register: When i push down my left stick doesn’t register. It also doesn’t click when I push down 262e882b-3a3b-4362-b049-5ce9cb4a578a
  5. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  6. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  7. Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?: I don’t know why but my series S controller started freaking out and pulling to the left without me moving it. It never did this before, but now it’s impossible for me to move it to the right one...
  8. If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it...
  9. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  10. My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the...