Left thumbstick controls d-pad when connected gamepad to phone

Discus and support Left thumbstick controls d-pad when connected gamepad to phone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I found out a strange issue. I connected my gamepad to my phone (Samsung A71), and was streaming fh4 from my XSX through xbox beta app. I found out... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fqs-All-Bitches, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Left thumbstick controls d-pad when connected gamepad to phone

I found out a strange issue. I connected my gamepad to my phone (Samsung A71), and was streaming fh4 from my XSX through xbox beta app. I found out that when I move thumbstick, not only my car turns left or right, but also happens what would happen if I clicked button on d-pad But I can't use d-pad to steer a car, so it only happens one-way. It's super annoying, because on right d-pad I have chat functions and on down d-pad I have gps control. So I sometimes move thumbstick down and then in any direction and "Anna" sets my gps to some race or whatever. And when I move it right, I accidentally say something on the chat. And you can imagine that when I'm driving I'm doing that things constantly.

submitted by /u/Fqs-All-Bitches
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fqs-All-Bitches, Feb 6, 2021
  2. Mr Durva Win User

WHERE IS MY ARMOR/FOREST SKIN?!?!?!?

hit the xbox guide button on your controller and press left on the d-pad or thumbstick, you will see where it says redeem code, type the code into there and let it download
  3. BoundByNothing Win User

Gears of War Elite Controller

The option I am looking for isn't there. The only available options to click are D-Pads, Paddles, and Thumbsticks. Does this mean there is no way to replace/reattach the padding on the underside of the controller?
  4. Noosebumps Win User

XBOX ONE Controller Dpad

A lot of Xbox One controllers seem to be deficient in some way or the other. My last controller's home and select buttons weren't working properly, and the left thumbstick seemed to make a clicking noise without me pressing the thumbstick's button. It just
    clicked whenever I moved it.

I just got a replacement controller and its D-pad isn't working properly either. I can't seem to get a perfectly fine XbOne controller...
  5. B. Kral Win User

Is there any way I can use my xbox 360 controller on the xbox one? Or make the xbox one controller more like the xbox 360 controller?!

when streaming xbox one to pc - the 360 gamepad connected to the pc works great (dashboard / one games / apps / 360 games / everything else).

wish the xbox one (basically a modified win10 in a console housing) could natively support "backward compatible" wired 360 gamepads when plugged in the one usb port.

sadly thats not the case in moment.

In seven of ten cases I prefer the 360 gamepad over the one game pad - but i super like the new one d-pad on the controller (personal opinion)

are ms xbox one console software developers read in the forums?
  6. GoofierBuckle09 Win User

XBOX adaptive controller

Does the adaptive controller allow you to use one of the track pads in place of a thumb-stick on the xbox controller- i.e use the trackpad in place of the left thumbstick?
Thema:

Left thumbstick controls d-pad when connected gamepad to phone

1. Left thumbstick controls d-pad when connected gamepad to phone - Similar Threads - Left thumbstick controls

2. My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the...
  3. Up on Left Thumbstick of Controller Won’t Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Up on Left Thumbstick of Controller Won’t Work: Hello, I purchased an official Xbox controller about 5 months back brand new. Nothing spilled or damage to the controller looks basically brand new as of now. The up on the left thumb stick...
  4. Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...: Have gone to this page https://account.microsoft.com/devices/device?, registered my device, xbox elite controller series 2, and then pressed the Start order [img] I have put in that the left...
  5. Left thumbstick not clicking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left thumbstick not clicking: When pressing down to sprint, I came to the realization that my thumbstick doesn’t click, like at all, I use a Scuf Instinct Pro but scuf has no wish to help. Suggestions?...
  6. Left Thumbstick not registering on Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Thumbstick not registering on Xbox Elite Series 2: Whenever I press the left thumb stick it clicks but it doesn’t register in games or the Xbox app lab I’ve tried everything but nothing works what do I do? 80bd4762-7125-49fa-acfc-fc71a86f9c41
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.: I don't know where to even start. My left and right thumbsticks started to drift a little bit right after I got it, which I didn't mind at all cause at the time I didn't care for the stick drift....
  8. Elite 2 core controller left thumbstick magnetic field weak

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite 2 core controller left thumbstick magnetic field weak: Hello! I just got an elite 2 core as a birthday gift and while checking it out I notice the removable thumbstick magnet is much stronger on the right thumbstick while the left one is barely...
  9. My left thumbstick is grinding when pushed around the outer axis.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left thumbstick is grinding when pushed around the outer axis.: I just had to replace the potentiometer on my series 2 elite controller to fix the common stick drift issue. After struggling but successfully screwing the thumbstick cap back on at the correct...
  10. Left Thumbstick Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Thumbstick Issue: When I click down on my left thumbstick, I hear the click, but it doesn’t do anything in game. My character will not sprint. Sometimes it will activate after pressing really hard. Is there any way...