Left joystick on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller doesn't recognize that I push it all the...

Discus and support Left joystick on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller doesn't recognize that I push it all the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I'm in a game like Elden Ring, whenever I push the joystick forward, I'll just walk for anywhere between 2 - 10 seconds before it registers that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Obelus1, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Obelus1
    Obelus1 Guest

Left joystick on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller doesn't recognize that I push it all the...

When I'm in a game like Elden Ring, whenever I push the joystick forward, I'll just walk for anywhere between 2 - 10 seconds before it registers that I'm trying to run.

My controller is out of warranty by about a year and 3 months and sending this one into Microsoft for $99 is downright criminal.

Does anyone have any experience fixing this?

There's a grommet around each of the joysticks that I can remove that eliminates the issue, but it makes my movement less dynamic as it scrubs around the little indentions that keep the grommets in.

I've tried blowing air through the controller and have taken it apart before to fix the right bumper not registering so I'm comfortable working on it, I'm just not sure what to look for or what to fix whenever I get inside. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a video detailing my exact issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm2KI0MzdgE

:)

Obelus1, Apr 16, 2022
  2. SydneyC711 Win User

Series x isn't recognizing right joystick for multiple controllers

I left my xbox unplugged all night, just turned it on with the controller and still not recognizing the right joystick.
  3. atfcharger Win User

Microsoft Force Feedback 2

I, too, have the Microsoft Force Feedback 2 joystick. In MSFS2020 it recognizes it in the Controls menu but just shows a generic shadow image with a white question mark "?". I also cannot set any controls to it. The game doesn't seem to recognize any
    inputs from the joystick. Very bummed. :(
  4. MaycoMesa Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues

Is there any current fix to this elite 2 contoller left joystick drift. Beyond annoying havent even had this controller but a few montths now.
  5. Frankyy2k9 Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Hi,

I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports bluetooth. I can make connection with the other older version Xbox
    One S wireless controller immediately.

I'd make a phone call with Apple support and they said that maybe the problem could be that the Xbox Elite controller series 2 won't be supported and isn't compatible with Ipad.

I want to know guys if you had the same problem and I want to ask if there will be an update in the future to solve this problem?
    At the moment the series 2 elite controller is not compatible with Iphones/Ipads. At the moment the only device that the series 2 controller is available on IOS side is the Mac and even that it's janky. Series 2 controller works fine on Android at the moment.
    Sorry if this doesn't help you, I myself is waiting for the Bluetooth proprietary to be added to the IOS list
  6. KnutBjerke Win User

Elite series 2 not working on PC after update.

Did you find a solution to this problem? I updated my Elite series 2 yesterday, and now I have the exact same problem. Elite series 2 is recognized as a regular xbox controller and does connect via bluetooth, but doesnt work. Connected via USB-c the XBOX accessories app doesnt even recognize it...

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but that didnt help.
Thema:

1. Left joystick on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller doesn't recognize that I push it all the... - Similar Threads - Left joystick Elite

2. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  3. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  4. Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?: I don’t know why but my series S controller started freaking out and pulling to the left without me moving it. It never did this before, but now it’s impossible for me to move it to the right one...
  5. How do you fix deadzone on left joystick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix deadzone on left joystick?: When I move up on my joystick, it doesn't register but when I move any other direction, it does register. 38f6bee9-0ca1-47b0-b455-71d5e0cc6fa6
  6. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  7. Xbox controller joystick left side not work good

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller joystick left side not work good: the left side of my xbox x controller joystick is not working well. as if stuck. If I drag it up or down, it constantly senses that I'm constantly pressing it and you can't play like that. . I...
  8. Why doesn't my left joystick work when pushed forward?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my left joystick work when pushed forward?: My Xbox One controller used to work perfectly. But all of a sudden the left stick would stop working when I pushed it forward. I'm to nervous to clean out the inside of my controller, but I've...
  9. Left joystick button (?) isn't working. And joystick/d-pad inputs are being multiplied in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left joystick button (?) isn't working. And joystick/d-pad inputs are being multiplied in...: Hello, my controller is having a few issues with the left joystick. The first problem is that when I'm in either the Xbox home page or in any other Xbox "interfaces" or apps, a single input either...
  10. My left joystick is in an infinite command loop or something

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left joystick is in an infinite command loop or something: I logged on one day and my controller wouldn’t let me sprint, I went on the testing labs and it tells me that L3 is jammed. I’ve taken it apart and looked at it but nothings worked do you have...