Left-handed joystick xbox adaptive controller

Discus and support Left-handed joystick xbox adaptive controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey! I wonder if logitech joystick only works xbox adaptive controller? are there other companies? looking for left-handed joystick Greetings... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zsnes, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Zsnes
    Zsnes Guest

Hey! I wonder if logitech joystick only works xbox adaptive controller? are there other companies? looking for left-handed joystick

Greetings

:)

Zsnes, Jun 29, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

3. WARRIOR I M Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller set up

I have a new adaptive controller and have the adaptive joystick plugged into the usb on the left side of the adaptive controller, yet the joystick will not control the left thumbstick in any direction. This is my 2nd adaptive controller keyboard and
    first joystick ( first thought pads on adaptive controller were touch pads). I’m hoping someone else has had this issue and is an easy fix. I turn the adaptive controller on first, then my regular controller. I’m praying this is not a second return of the
    adaptive controller or a first of the joystick.
  4. WARRIOR I M Win User

Adaptive joystick

I have tried 2 different adaptive controllers and two different adaptive joysticks. I put the adaptive joystick into hard foam (that I cut a notch into, then put the adaptive controller in the slit-where the density of the foam made the sides push in from
    left and right to steady the adaptive controller & hold in place) to put in bottom, so one side of tape would stick to wedge and other to controller, so it's locked into place. I use my toe on the adaptive joystick and hand on Elite controller w/LT and LB
    triggers. Biggest, most Massive messed up issue is PDP (manufacturer of adaptive joystick) or Xbox's
    adaptive controller does not support the thumb stick click
    function
    ...which is WORTHLESS. If I use my right toe, my left foot is bricked from tone too, which leaves my right hemisphere to do al functions. I just need the joystick to click to sprint but apparently MS did not consult w/people
    that have the need for this. The only people I see this helping are kids w/parent via copilot. They just need to fix or add a clickable adaptive thumb stick to have sprint....but I'm pretty sure they won't invest the small capital to fix this glaringly outrageous
    oversight.

I didn't see in my adaptive configuration screen an option to allow the left usb of the adaptive controller to act as shift button when I went into the app on my xbox. I play FPS shooters, so shift key will not allow me to play the game at all. Just pass
    on this sensible feature that should've come with the controller/joystick to whomever designed this thing so atrociously.
  5. Amskon Win User

Would xbox be willing to make a controller with semetrical joysticks

My thumb lays naturally towards the xbox Dpad not the joystick, plus the xbox controller is almost to small for my hands so I have to roll my thumb forward to even get to the joystick on the left side. The playstation controller is thicker and and wider which fits my hand size better. So my thumbs rest more naturally with its joysticks.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Adaptive thumb stick click not working.

Thema:

1. Left-handed joystick xbox adaptive controller - Similar Threads - Left handed joystick

2. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  3. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  4. My left stick doesn’t register

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left stick doesn’t register: When i push down my left stick doesn’t register. It also doesn’t click when I push down 262e882b-3a3b-4362-b049-5ce9cb4a578a
  5. Lefty here, My Xbox controller hurts my left hand index finger alot after playing for 10...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lefty here, My Xbox controller hurts my left hand index finger alot after playing for 10...: Are there any alternatives that maybe more comfortable for a left handed person. I have been playing stadia (RIP) , had absolutely no pain in my hands. Please help or allow connecting Stadia...
  6. Please add the left/right hand option from phone version for tablet version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please add the left/right hand option from phone version for tablet version: My mother uses this app on her lumia phone all the time and was excited when she got a new windows tablet that her solitaire would be the same when I explained it was a universal app,...
  7. left or right hand ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    left or right hand ?: Rory mcilroy pga tour golf game does any one know how to change my player from lift to right handed a524d0b0-b92b-47c0-8d51-1f6067c9a93c
  8. Left Hand/Southpaw mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Hand/Southpaw mapping: Dear XboxOne-Team, please add in the posssibility to swap the thumbsticks on the XBoxOne Controlers, like on the Xbox360, which worked at least for some games. I'm playing southpaw for about 25...
  9. Missing fingers on left hand

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing fingers on left hand: I AM RECOVERING FROM AN ACCIDENT WHICH I LOSS THE MIDDLE FINGER AND INDEX FINGER ON MY LEFT HAND. I ENJOY PLAYING MY XBOX 360, BUT HAVE FOUND IT DIFFUCULT PRESSING HE TRIGGER ON THE LEFT SIDE OF...
  10. POOR Customer Service! Supports Right hand has no Idea what its Left hand is doing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    POOR Customer Service! Supports Right hand has no Idea what its Left hand is doing!: Last week i bought 2 new games for my Xbox one (Call of Duty and Walking Dead). When I had some time to sit down and play, to my surprise my disc drive would no longer read any discs. I then...