Left For Dead/Gamepass issue :(

Discus and support Left For Dead/Gamepass issue :( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased left for dead 2 today and renewed my game pass aswell, but for some reason it won’t let me play multiplayer it keeps saying I need xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ree Reddick, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Ree Reddick
    Ree Reddick Guest

I purchased left for dead 2 today and renewed my game pass aswell, but for some reason it won’t let me play multiplayer it keeps saying I need xbox gold live pass when I could’ve sworn that’s included in the gamepass aswell. Please help!

:)

Ree Reddick, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Ree Reddick Win User

Yes I have the ultimate one I think it might be a glitch or something
  3. Smwutches Win User

Do you have Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? Standard Game Pass does not include Gold, but Game Pass Ultimate does.
  4. KenDaneyko Win User

Can't start Metro Last Light Redux on Game Pass, even though it should be on game pass (To use this, the owner has to sign in. Error Code: 0x82d40007)

I have the same issue and it's the same for everyone.

Games are not working on GamePass. Metro Last Night Redux and two of The Walking Dead are still listed but if you look close, the little GamePass logo on the bottom left is gone. So it acts like they are not on GamePass.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Game Pass up to date?

There is a gamepass bug around because many ppl are having issues lately
    what are you on about, he is not having issues with gamepass as such, just that the game wont start because it has now left gamepass.

there is no bug either.
  6. NathanGoldman Win User

Ok so I have it's says I need to be signed in on the account that bought the game and I'm signed into that account. Is there any way I can fix this? I have tried restarting my Xbox multiple times.

is it a gamepass game? might be a game that has left gamepass
Thema:

1. Left For Dead/Gamepass issue :( - Similar Threads - Left Dead Gamepass

2. How to buy left 4 dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy left 4 dead 2: I wanna play left 4 dead 2 and have fun but it says "currently unavailable" I would like to know if there's a new method to buy it or if it's not downloadable anymore....
  3. How do I get my Xbox one to read and install Left For Dead 2 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my Xbox one to read and install Left For Dead 2 ?: I purchased Left for Dead 2 and have not been able to install or get any response from 2 Xbox ones. I have tried the different methods and suggestions by the support. Unfortunately nothing has...
  4. If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?: I am wondering because I am planning to purchase this in the near future. [img] If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?...
  5. I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?: I been wanting left 4 dead for awhile now an can't get it because it's no longer available in the Microsoft store how would I be able to get the game is it possible?...
  6. I’m central U.S and it won’t let me purchase the game Left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m central U.S and it won’t let me purchase the game Left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2: so when i go to Microsoft/xbox store the buy button doesn’t pop up and if it does it says it unavailable but i live in the US i should be able to buy the game right also im unable to purchase the...
  7. why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?: i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the demo but not the price or the game price to buy...
  8. Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...: I’ve done power cycle my Xbox one , redownloaded my profile. It’s done this before but I didn’t even know how to fix it then , it just started working again after I gave up . If anyone knows...
  9. How can I buy Left 4 Dead 2 digitally in 2023?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I buy Left 4 Dead 2 digitally in 2023?: When I go to the Xbox 360 Marketplace it doesn’t show a price or buy button. 803780be-b5c5-42c3-9262-fe63080e6751
  10. Left 4 dead 2 achivements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Left 4 dead 2 achivements: I to am having trouble with left 4 dead 2 game itself says i unlocked them but my profile hasen't updated the achivment info 1b8c408b-8bfb-4767-b921-477924a451cc