Left for Dead 2 no in game music

Discus and support Left for Dead 2 no in game music in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i started playing l4d2 and i can hear the menu music perfectly fine but when i load into a game there is audio and sounds but no music for infected... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tt khlokills, Jan 9, 2023.

1. tt khlokills
    tt khlokills Guest

So i started playing l4d2 and i can hear the menu music perfectly fine but when i load into a game there is audio and sounds but no music for infected like tanks, hunters and jockeys etc.. i just finished the carnival campaign and there wasnt even music on the concert part? im not using a disc version of l4d2 and ive looked at my audio settings and nothing seems to help.

:)

tt khlokills, Jan 9, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Please try the steps below;

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If it still doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

If it's the same issue, try to refresh your operating system and delete all potentially corrupted data that restricts you from using your console normally without deleting your games or apps.​​​​​​​

Note: Make sure that you know your account logins before doing this step. Also, this will remove all your Home Xbox associations.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console.

3. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll select Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. CrazyMvM94 Win User

I play games, girlfriend does not. Help pick a game we both can play together!

Try either Lips or Left 4 Dead, plenty of girls like music or karaoke games...and zombie games. :)
  4. x Grief Seed Win User

Music during gameplay, sin or eh?

I play it all the time but only when playing Left 4 Dead 2. I don't play music on BO2 only because I need to hear what's going on.
  5. l Lord Sithis l Win User

Co-op games

best couch coop games are

portal 2

left 4 dead

left 4 dead 2

borderlands

borderlands 2

mw2 (spec ops)
  6. Rudemod 69 Win User

Best Zombie Game

Not played the left for dead games but dead rising 1 and 2 are mint!
Thema:

1. Left for Dead 2 no in game music - Similar Threads - Left Dead game

2. I’m central U.S and it won’t let me purchase the game Left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m central U.S and it won’t let me purchase the game Left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2: so when i go to Microsoft/xbox store the buy button doesn’t pop up and if it does it says it unavailable but i live in the US i should be able to buy the game right also im unable to purchase the...
  3. Can xbox please bring left 4 dead 1 and left 4 dead 2 game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can xbox please bring left 4 dead 1 and left 4 dead 2 game pass: Can left 4 dead n dlcs with ledt 4 dead 2 n dlc come back to those who own game pass as it is a classic staple of the zombie fan community as a whole, and I want to have it release on day of the...
  4. I have my Xbox series x. I have my disc copy of left 4 dead 2. It says this game is not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have my Xbox series x. I have my disc copy of left 4 dead 2. It says this game is not...: I have my Xbox series x. I have my disc copy of left 4 dead 2. It says this game is not playable here. I was told l42 is backwards compatible? Is it not? ab62801e-e958-488e-95fa-8809f2a6dbcf
  5. I refunded a Xbox 360 game called left 4 Dead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded a Xbox 360 game called left 4 Dead: okay so i bough a game on the xbox 360 store called Left 4 Dead i refunded it and got my money back but i can still play the game i did not realize i got the refund and i have achievements i did...
  6. Can you play Left 4 Dead 1 & Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One Or Can the game only be played on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play Left 4 Dead 1 & Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One Or Can the game only be played on...: I'm trying to figure out if i can play left 4 dead 1 and Left 4 dead 2 on Xbox one or do i have purchase the games for the Xbox 360 to be able to play them ? 3e7bd284-ea97-4059-b1ca-cdf6a474dd1a
  7. Disc issues not able to read left 4 dead game of the year edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc issues not able to read left 4 dead game of the year edition: I bought a copy of left 4 dead game of the year editon and my xbox one x says ( there’s a problem getting this content right now.) The steps I did are a full shutdown and waited 60 seconds before...
  8. I just bought left 4 dead too I took the game back and got another one and it is still not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought left 4 dead too I took the game back and got another one and it is still not...: I just bought left 4 dead too I took the game back and got another one and it is still not reading and my Cold War works fine So i know it not my xbox and it says it say backwardcompatible...
  9. Why can't left 4 dead game of the year be installed on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't left 4 dead game of the year be installed on Xbox one: Can't get my left 4 dead game of the year for Xbox 360 disc version to install on my Xbox one S when I try to install I get message having trouble getting this content disc plays fine in 360 when...
  10. Left 4 Dead: Game of the Year Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead: Game of the Year Edition: I have a copy of Left 4 Dead: Game of the Year Edition. Is this game backwards compatible with the Xbox One S? Or do I need a Standard Edition of the game? 107e7fca-5fff-4075-a0e3-4e6c6ac662d7