Left for Dead 2 DLC won't download on Series X

Discus and support Left for Dead 2 DLC won't download on Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We have LFD2 on a 360 disc which installed just fine on our Series X machine, when you go to use the DLC's though which we bought back in 2016... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sewsable, May 17, 2021.

1. sewsable
    sewsable New Member

We have LFD2 on a 360 disc which installed just fine on our Series X machine, when you go to use the DLC's though which we bought back in 2016 according to our order history it says to download from the store and gives you a link to do that. Go to that and it shows free, pick the download option and it says to do it from Manage Game. Unfortunately none of the DLC content shows in Manage game despite us having bought it. Anyone had this issue and found a fix for it?
    We played it about 6 months back on the Xbox One with the DLCs downloaded without a problem.

sewsable, May 17, 2021
  2. Legends Future Win User

Co-op games

I like to play Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, and any of the Guitar Hero Series
  3. Martin Tickle Win User

Cannot find DLC for Left 4 Dead 1

Yeah, I thought that too. But, as I said, I cannot find Crash Course or other DLCs for Left 4 Dead 1. This is not possible, because I know people (in my country) that have downloaded this campaign. Besides, why would all the DLCs for Left 4 Dead 2 be available
    and none of the DLCs for the first game?
  4. firedragon153 Win User

My Xbox will not download Left 4 Dead 2

Hi can someone please help me I bought left 4 dead 2 in my xbox but it won't download, it keeps on saying can't download this item or left 4 dead 2 has stopped downloading. Any one knows how to fix this please message me on my xbox account LPG YokingGoose
  5. TCN Kraken Win User

Previously owned game and DLC not appearing on my account

The links to the Left 4 Dead 1 DLC you just posted said "Already Purchased". The links for the Left 4 Dead 2 DLC asked me to buy them again. We've gone full circle back to the problem of I used to own the Left 4 Dead 2 DLC but it's asking me to buy them
    again.

But I do appreciate you clarifying the DLC's contents.
  6. The Bear Jew Win User

I want to buy L4D2 DLC, i have game disc, series x, i am having problems. Help Me

bring back the DLC for Left for Dead 2.
Thema:

1. Left for Dead 2 DLC won't download on Series X - Similar Threads - Left Dead DLC

2. Left 4 Dead 2 DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2 DLC?: when will we be able to purchase Left 4 Dead 2 DLC again? i want it please. 675acbdc-837e-4d14-bfb4-b3e014b6454f
  3. Left 4 Dead 2 DLC gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2 DLC gone: Hello. I cannot access my Left 4 dead 2 DLC that I used to own. I have not played for a long time and recently my son and I had to a factory reset. We had to redownload everything, but the L4D 2...
  4. Left 4 dead 2 dlc not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 dead 2 dlc not showing: I bought left 4 dead 2 sacrifice dlc and i have it in purphase history and it is not showing in my games and apps and i bought cold stream and it works perfectly 3ebee833-6e5b-4c1a-adea-9ba3d549c17c
  5. Portal 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 DLC missing from account after buying a series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Portal 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 DLC missing from account after buying a series x: I've recently noticed that portal 2 has been removed from my account, aswell as "The passing" dlc and "the sacrifice" dlc for left 4 dead 2. I bought portal 2 early last year i think? i did not...
  6. LEFT 4 DEAD 2 AND ITS FANTASTIC DLC NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE OR DOWNLOAD FROM THE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    LEFT 4 DEAD 2 AND ITS FANTASTIC DLC NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE OR DOWNLOAD FROM THE...: I've recently purchased Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 (disks) for my Xbox Series X and having a huge problem with the fact that most of my friends are in sessions that I cant attend because I don't own...
  7. all my Left 4 Dead DLC is gone and I have to purchase again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all my Left 4 Dead DLC is gone and I have to purchase again?: Good evening, I recently got back into playing L4D 2 and when i put the disk in to play, I noticed that all of my DLC that I had previously purchased is asking me to purchase it again? why? I...
  8. Left 4 Dead 2 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2 DLC: I purchased left for dead 2 a few weeks ago and I've been trying to download the dlc but i can't find a way to do it. If I go through the games main menu market place, it tells me premium content...
  9. Left 4 dead 2 dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 dead 2 dlc: I want to purchase cold stream for left 4 dead 2 but on the Microsoft store it says to buy it from xbox.com but when I try to buy it on xbox.com it redirects me to the Microsoft store which says...
  10. left 4 dead 2 dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    left 4 dead 2 dlc: i just read a post from last month saying the game is unavailable in the store. the solution was to use the disc instead. im having that same issue but with the dlc, which is not on the disc of...