Left 4 Dead 2 Missing from full Library??

Discus and support Left 4 Dead 2 Missing from full Library?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve owned left 4 dead 2 since it came out. i share an xbox with my brother so we go between uninstalling and reinstalling left 4 dead to download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by haruloha, Nov 26, 2022.

1. haruloha
    haruloha Guest

I’ve owned left 4 dead 2 since it came out. i share an xbox with my brother so we go between uninstalling and reinstalling left 4 dead to download different games. i went to reinstall left 4 dead 2 today and it’s missing from the library. confused i checked the store but it says that it’s unavailable. We have used the same accounts since we first got an xbox. my brothers account is about 16 years old at this point. since the last time he uninstalled it i haven’t been able to get it back and i recently just purchased the last bit of dlc we didn’t have so i’m understandably confused and annoyed…

:)

haruloha, Nov 26, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Haruloha

Exists the possibility that you purchased the game with a different account. Let's try to find the account used to purchase this game

For this please go to your Microsoft account order history
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Once there, make sure to change the "3 months" filter and use instead "All available" next to "Ordered within"
    Then start looking each item purchased with your account and see if you're able to find the game with order status "completed"

If you have more than one email please check the order history with each one
  3. Joseph Vinci Win User

A few games' official clubs not loading/have disappeared?

Still missing:

Fable 3

Left 4 Dead

Left 4 Dead 2

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
  4. Bonien2 Win User

Favorite weapon from any game?

combat shotgun from left 4 dead 2 :D oh i miss these games so much, still waiting for L4D3
  5. AprilLewis1 Win User

Backwards compatible game on Xbox.com

Thanks for the reply. It is backwards compatible its left 4 dead 2 and its in my purchas history. I have searched it in my system by pressing Y on the main screen its not there. I went to my apps and games full library and ready to download list its just
    not there.
  6. Joseph Vinci Win User

A few games' official clubs not loading/have disappeared?

Out of the 20 games that I originally had disappear, 12 of them have seem to come back. I'm still missing the following nine games however

Burnout: Revenge

Dante's Inferno

Dead or Alive 4

Fable 3

Gears of War 2

Left 4 Dead

Left 4 Dead 2

Sonic Unleashed

The Witcher 2
Thema:

1. Left 4 Dead 2 Missing from full Library?? - Similar Threads - Left Dead Missing

2. How to buy left 4 dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy left 4 dead 2: I wanna play left 4 dead 2 and have fun but it says "currently unavailable" I would like to know if there's a new method to buy it or if it's not downloadable anymore....
  3. How do I get my Xbox one to read and install Left For Dead 2 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my Xbox one to read and install Left For Dead 2 ?: I purchased Left for Dead 2 and have not been able to install or get any response from 2 Xbox ones. I have tried the different methods and suggestions by the support. Unfortunately nothing has...
  4. If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?: I am wondering because I am planning to purchase this in the near future. [img] If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?...
  5. I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?: I been wanting left 4 dead for awhile now an can't get it because it's no longer available in the Microsoft store how would I be able to get the game is it possible?...
  6. I’m central U.S and it won’t let me purchase the game Left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m central U.S and it won’t let me purchase the game Left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2: so when i go to Microsoft/xbox store the buy button doesn’t pop up and if it does it says it unavailable but i live in the US i should be able to buy the game right also im unable to purchase the...
  7. why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?: i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the demo but not the price or the game price to buy...
  8. Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...: I’ve done power cycle my Xbox one , redownloaded my profile. It’s done this before but I didn’t even know how to fix it then , it just started working again after I gave up . If anyone knows...
  9. How can I buy Left 4 Dead 2 digitally in 2023?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I buy Left 4 Dead 2 digitally in 2023?: When I go to the Xbox 360 Marketplace it doesn’t show a price or buy button. 803780be-b5c5-42c3-9262-fe63080e6751
  10. Left 4 dead 2 achivements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Left 4 dead 2 achivements: I to am having trouble with left 4 dead 2 game itself says i unlocked them but my profile hasen't updated the achivment info 1b8c408b-8bfb-4767-b921-477924a451cc