Leaderboards no longer working on Xbox 360

Discus and support Leaderboards no longer working on Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all. I came back to playing Xbox 360 recently, and leaderboards were still working. However, since a week ago or so, I can no longer access them or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaikohK, Oct 20, 2022.

1. RaikohK
    RaikohK Guest

Hey all. I came back to playing Xbox 360 recently, and leaderboards were still working. However, since a week ago or so, I can no longer access them or post scores onto the leaderboards. My Internet is fine, as I can access other Xbox Live services. Games either show an error or nothing at all when attempting to access leaderboards. This is also happening for games that are also available on later consoles, such as Radiant Silvergun. Can someone help? Thanks!

:)

RaikohK, Oct 20, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

RaikohK, The function does not have an "on and off" option, so if it stopped working, it means that there is a network error blocking this connection, friend.

We will do 2 processes:

Roll back and reinstall system updates. To do this:

Press the Panel button on the controller.

Go to Settings and select System.

Select Storage.

Enter the following sequence of buttons: X, LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X.

Select the option to roll back all installed system updates. The console will automatically restart and download the updates again.

Restart your network hardware. Learn how to do this:

Unplug the power cord from the back of the router, modem, or gateway. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cord from both devices.

Turn off the Xbox 360 console by pressing the power button on the front of the console.

Wait five minutes.

If you are using router, plug it in and wait for all lights to return to normal state.

Plug in the rest of the hardware and try connecting to Xbox Live.

And if it continues:

You just need to configure your internet devices this way here, to eliminate your problem!

Your platform cannot connect to the servers, causing these issues.

You will call your internet provider, ask them to set a fixed ip for the PC/console.

Open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem's firewall, if you have a modem and a router, the process has to be done on both devices.

Ask them to put the IP of the PC/console in the DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. RaikohK Win User

Hello and thanks for your reply.

I've tried the steps except calling internet provider, and they didn't solve my problem.

I've also heard that Radiant Silvergun (and other games) leaderboards are down for other players as well, so this doesn't seem to be my problem exclusively.

Other games with leaderboard problems are, for example, Worms 2 Armageddon and Mushihimesama Futari. I'd appreciate to have confirmation whether other people are experiencing these problems. If so, no use fiddling around further on my side for a problem that isn't related to my account, console or network.

Thanks!
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!

The Xbox Console Companion app does not work with the Xbox 360, it only works with the Xbox One. If you are using the Xbox 360 smartglass app, that is no longer supported and no longer works with the Xbox 360.
  5. Alliance United Win User

GS or Leaderboards

Hey,

You can still have Friends on the Xbox One without Gold. Its similar to the Xbox 360 with the way the Gold system works and what you can and cannot access without it. The Leaderboard system for Minecraft should work the same way as it did on the Xbox 360.
    The Achievement system works the same, just with more advancements. You can unlock achievements the same way. However, now there is a new Gamerscore Leaderboard which lets you see how you compare to you're friends on increasing your Gamerscore every 30-days.
  6. Boas BS5 Win User

MODDED XBOXES

I think leaderboards are dead at least for the 360. Most games these days have their leaderboards hacked.

Luckily for me i will never be good enough to get on a leaderboard.
Thema:

1. Leaderboards no longer working on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Leaderboards longer working

2. Online Leaderboard not working on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online Leaderboard not working on Xbox series s: Leaderboard online tournament not working 924c69c4-bb33-4257-8595-be7d028885af
  3. My xbox leaderboard hasn't updated since the 9th its completely frozen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox leaderboard hasn't updated since the 9th its completely frozen: my leader board has been frozen since the 9th i am getting the achievements but no points they don't even activate the daily game pass quests its driving me nuts somebody fix this problem i Ain't...
  4. Xbox gamer coin leaderboard and achievements not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamer coin leaderboard and achievements not updating: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I...
  5. What is going on with the Xbox leaderboard scoring system?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with the Xbox leaderboard scoring system?: It’s been almost a week and leader score ranking system is still not operable. I realize after doing a search across the Internet that is an extremely wide scoping issue. This happened after your...
  6. I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...: Still having leadership score registering. this is obviously still an ongoing issue for many many people. It seems that all started after the last update. Response by Microsoft has been abysmal....
  7. Is there a bug with the gamescore leaderboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a bug with the gamescore leaderboard: Is there a bug with the gamerscore leaderboard as over last few days i have unlocked achievements and they have pop on the screen but my gamerscore on leaderboard is still at 0 for the month....
  8. Gamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Leaderboard is not updating and Achievements unlocked won't reflect on my public...: I have been dealing with this for a week now, have performed MS basic troubleshooting but the Gamerscore Leaderboard still will not update with achievements I have unlocked. It also won't appear...
  9. Achievements unlocking, but gamerscore and leaderboard score isn't increasing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements unlocking, but gamerscore and leaderboard score isn't increasing.: I'm on xbox one and not sure if this has been happening, but I definitely noticed it today when I unlocked my last achievement on a game. It shows as unlocked on the day I did it, but didn't pop...
  10. Xbox Leaderboard Idea 2023 this would be cool to see in the future

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Leaderboard Idea 2023 this would be cool to see in the future: I’ve always thought that the gamerscore we rack up on the leaderboard when we play games should be added to our main gamerscore once the month is over and I would like to see this implemented...