Lb stuck on and super sensitive controls.

Discus and support Lb stuck on and super sensitive controls. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Halo 20th Anniversary controller has started acting up for no reason. I was playing Destine 2 on Monday with no problems. On Thursday the next time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 1991Ken, Dec 3, 2022.

1. 1991Ken
    1991Ken Guest

My Halo 20th Anniversary controller has started acting up for no reason. I was playing Destine 2 on Monday with no problems. On Thursday the next time I power up my console the left bumper was stuck on. The button still clicks but acts as if I'm holding it down. At the same time the sensitivity on the joy sticks and D-pad have increased to the point that you can't select anything easily. I even disassembled the controller and removed the bumpers from the controller. Just curious if anybody else has seen this.

:)

1991Ken, Dec 3, 2022
  2. 1991Ken Win User

Yea I was mad about then I remember I'm 30 and got over it.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I hope that you can get a new controller / replacement as soon as possible

For now take care and have a good day
  4. 1991Ken Win User

Thank you for the response. I have already tried all of that. Since I posted the question the controller has become completely unresponsive on the console. Guess I'll have to get a new one and swap my buttons and covers so it looks the same.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this 1991Ken

I don’t like to give bad news but everything points to be a hardware issue :c

Just to cover everything from your side try:

1. Connect the controller via cable to your console
    2. Connect the controller to a different device like a PC or your phone
    3. Try downgrading the controller firmware
    If needed use this thread
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Ken, in this case yes :c

It seems that something happened to the controller, sorry
Thema:

1. Lb stuck on and super sensitive controls. - Similar Threads - stuck super sensitive

2. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  3. Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...: All of my drivers are up to date. I was having an issue with discord not detecting my mic so I ran a test on it and the levels were appearing just not in discord. I gave up on it, then went to...
  4. All installs stuck at 0.0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    All installs stuck at 0.0%: Starting today I cannot download ANYTHING! Literally not a single thing. No matter the size which my Xbox can't even figure out at this point. Anything I attempt to download stays at 0.0% and the...
  5. Xbox app stuck on launching for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app stuck on launching for PC: I've looked everywhere for fixes for this and none of them work. Here is the list of things I have tried, all of which either seem to do nothing or make the app stuck on updating 100% for hours....
  6. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  7. My Xbox is super laggy and gets stuck on every screen for about 5 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is super laggy and gets stuck on every screen for about 5 minutes: I have a Xbox one s that one day randomly just started getting to slow and won't load anything I have tried everything hard reset factory reset and offline system update with the USB and nothing...
  8. Super achievement stuck on 100% but not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Super achievement stuck on 100% but not unlocking: I have played through the DLC unlocking all the characters and using the sunset hill method of boosting the achievement reaching 100% but the achievement is now stuck when it should unlock. I have...
  9. Downloaded Super Time Force but it gets stuck on the Start screen of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Super Time Force but it gets stuck on the Start screen of the game: Had a quick look around and couldn't find another thread for this query, but if I have missed one just point me in the right direction, thanks. I just downloaded the new title Super Time Force...
  10. Stuck at a level in Lego Super Heros game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck at a level in Lego Super Heros game: We get to a certain level in the game and then get stuck as the screeen just display generic tips and wont advance d41cbd7f-506d-495f-803f-7363d8ad3001