Lb stuck on and super sensitive controls.
Discus and support Lb stuck on and super sensitive controls. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Halo 20th Anniversary controller has started acting up for no reason. I was playing Destine 2 on Monday with no problems. On Thursday the next time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 1991Ken, Dec 3, 2022.
Thema:
Lb stuck on and super sensitive controls.
Loading...
-
Lb stuck on and super sensitive controls. - Similar Threads - stuck super sensitive
-
Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work
in XboX InsidersXbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?
in XboX Insiders10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting... -
Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...
in XboX InsidersXbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past... -
Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report
in XboX InsidersDelta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the... -
My Xbox is super laggy and gets stuck on every screen for about 5 minutes
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Xbox is super laggy and gets stuck on every screen for about 5 minutes: I have a Xbox one s that one day randomly just started getting to slow and won't load anything I have tried everything hard reset factory reset and offline system update with the USB and nothing... -
Super achievement stuck on 100% but not unlocking
in XBoX Games and AppsSuper achievement stuck on 100% but not unlocking: I have played through the DLC unlocking all the characters and using the sunset hill method of boosting the achievement reaching 100% but the achievement is now stuck when it should unlock. I have... -
Downloaded Super Time Force but it gets stuck on the Start screen of the game
in XBoX Games and AppsDownloaded Super Time Force but it gets stuck on the Start screen of the game: Had a quick look around and couldn't find another thread for this query, but if I have missed one just point me in the right direction, thanks. I just downloaded the new title Super Time Force... -
Stuck at a level in Lego Super Heros game
in XBoX on ConsolesStuck at a level in Lego Super Heros game: We get to a certain level in the game and then get stuck as the screeen just display generic tips and wont advance d41cbd7f-506d-495f-803f-7363d8ad3001