Lb not working

Discus and support Lb not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My lb on my series2 is not working I’ve tried taking it apart and can’t get the panels off to try and fix it? Anyone got ideas?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by garethwalker2, Mar 2, 2021.

  1. Lb not working


    My lb on my series2 is not working I’ve tried taking it apart and can’t get the panels off to try and fix it? Anyone got ideas?

    :)
     
    garethwalker2, Mar 2, 2021
    #1
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

    Lb not working

    Hello, cant guarantee replacement as you have already tampered with the controller. That voids out replacement. You can try and see what they say. IF you send controller off and they see it was tampered with repair will let you know.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Lb not working

    Discussion of self repair is against the rules of this forum and you will be unable to recieve assistance here.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Lb not working

    Hello garethwalker2, I hope everything is going well!

    Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

    In your case, you can request a replacement for your controller if it is still under warranty!

    Here are the steps to take: Request an Xbox controller replacement | Xbox Support

    I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

    Kind Regards

    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  5. jeepCK Win User

    Update Error Status: 3F4B-0000-3080-0502-8007-0070

    LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X when in the storage section worked for me. Thanks!
  6. OllyBongo1 Win User

    Update failed error code: 3f4b-0000-3000-0906-8007-0070

    can you try this just incase it works

    go to system > storage and press

    LB RB X LB RB X LB RB X LB RB X

    This should remove the dashboard and allow a fresh update
Thema:

Lb not working

Loading...
  1. Lb not working - Similar Threads - working

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  7. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  8. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  9. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  10. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]