LB Button constantly registering and slightly popped out.

Discus and support LB Button constantly registering and slightly popped out. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My LB Button constantly holds down the input. It is not stuck, and feels as if it isn't stuck and more like the RB button on the other side. Also when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EndlerPlayz, Jun 29, 2022.

1. EndlerPlayz
    EndlerPlayz Guest

My LB Button constantly holds down the input. It is not stuck, and feels as if it isn't stuck and more like the RB button on the other side. Also when I hold LT then get my finger into the LB Button it slightly pops off. When it is slightly popped off there is still constant input. I need help fixing this problem. I haven't tried opening it up yet though.

:)

EndlerPlayz, Jun 29, 2022
  2. MateusFontana Win User

I understand, even out of warranty Microsoft offers repair support for controls and accessories, but you would need to pay the repair fee. Values and more information you can check at the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  3. EndlerPlayz Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

I recommend that you do not open your control, as by doing this you lose the warranty that is offered by Microsoft, the warranty for accessories is 3 months, if your control is still within this period, use the link below to initiate an exchange or repair order for him, all the information and instructions needed to do this are in it.

I forgot to mention that my warranty already expired. I am try to tackle the problem with repairing it myself.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

I recommend that you do not open your control, as by doing this you lose the warranty that is offered by Microsoft, the warranty for accessories is 3 months, if your control is still within this period, use the link below to initiate an exchange or repair order for him, all the information and instructions needed to do this are in it.

5. EndlerPlayz Win User

I understand, even out of warranty Microsoft offers repair support for controls and accessories, but you would need to pay the repair fee. Values and more information you can check at the link below.

It said "Oops! That didn’t work." is that link outdated?
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Thema:

1. LB Button constantly registering and slightly popped out. - Similar Threads - Button constantly registering

2. Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks.: So today I plugged in and turned on my xbox series x for the first time in 2 months. There was of course a system update of 5gbs. I noticed the whole time the update was happening, the power light...
  3. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  4. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  5. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  6. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  7. I don’t see a join button!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I don’t see a join button!: So on my Xbox, under my profile I press the Xbox on the controller to bring up the guide. I navigate over to the friends tab and click on one of my friends. I see an invite button, but no join...
  8. Xbox One X. ASA, constant crashing. Home button only dims screen, but doesn't show home menu.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X. ASA, constant crashing. Home button only dims screen, but doesn't show home menu.: Adding on to the ASA crashing reports. Playing Deep Rock and it crashes my Xbox, blinking lights, when I try to play. Only happened after the latest update. On top of that, if I can manage to play...
  9. Xbox Series S LB Button constantly pressed as XBOX button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S LB Button constantly pressed as XBOX button: It still registers as the LB Button but for some reason it constantly opens the Xbox button which is annoying especially since it constantly opens the dashboard in games where the LB Button might...
  10. Xbox elite 2 controller X button constantly pressed

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite 2 controller X button constantly pressed: When testing my buttons there’s nothing showing as pressed at first but when I press any button the X button is showing as always pressed. Every other buttons registers as normal. Iv opened it...