Lavenderbeard error on pc can't seem to be fixed in anyway

Discus and support Lavenderbeard error on pc can't seem to be fixed in anyway in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I just bought the game on steam yesterday and let it download overnight and when I woke up this morning I had the lavenderbeard error. I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Othab, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Othab
    Othab Guest

So I just bought the game on steam yesterday and let it download overnight and when I woke up this morning I had the lavenderbeard error.

I tried everything on the internet and nothing seems to work. I already spent well over 3 hours on this and can't really find an answer for my problem, I hope someone has a way to fix it because I really want to play this game.

:)

Othab, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Othab. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

You did not mention the game, but I believe it is Sea of Thieves, right? It is usually the only game that shows this error.

There is an official tutorial about this error with common causes and fixes for it:

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/artic...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Try the suggested steps and let me know how it goes.
  3. Hi Im Swat Win User

Sea of thieves

4. blueberry4sale Win User

Lavenderbeard error

5. XBF - Staniel Win User

Sea Of Thieves

Greetings AugustRyding,

Sorry to hear about your issues trying to play Sea of Thieves. The timing on your issue is interesting but I don't think it has anything to do with the Mojang migration as they are completely different servers and games entirely.

Specifically, about the first error you're receiving. The following is a link from Sea of Thieves creator, RARE, regarding the lavenderbeard error.

Troubleshooting Lavenderbeard error

It looks like it happens when your version of the game is out of sync with the game servers. The main reasons this happens is that you're playing an out-of-date version of the game and can be fixed quickly with a simple update. Or, on PC, your antivirus software is blocking the connection. This can be fixed by disabling the software.

The second error you're getting, Ash Beard, seems to be related to specifically not being signed into Xbox Live. Here is RAREs article on this error.

Troubleshooting: Ashbeard error

This also looks to be an error with network, specifically not being logged into Xbox live. I would follow the steps provided in this article as it should help resolve this issue.

You should have to unlink your fathers account since we know it was working before.

Hope this helps!
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

Lavenderbeard

Hi there, thanks for reaching out and we certainly understand the frustration with that.

The official Sea of Thieves team has acknowledged issues such as this

here
    and
    here
    . We appreciate your patience as the Sea of Thieves team is hard at work to deploy fixes.
Thema:

1. Lavenderbeard error on pc can't seem to be fixed in anyway - Similar Threads - Lavenderbeard error can't

2. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  3. So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570: I just don't know what to do and it just said this error code 0x80070570 while it was trying to update and its a used refurbished console so it doesn't have like any accounts on it or my account...
  4. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  5. Sea Of Thieves Lavenderbeard Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea Of Thieves Lavenderbeard Error: I've been trying to enter sea of thieves for days, but it keeps giving lavenderbeard error, I tried every way but couldn't fix it please help [img] 93b7e3e6-5ad0-4f29-90de-6f88cb462c78
  6. The sea of thieves services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again.(Lavenderbeard)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The sea of thieves services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again.(Lavenderbeard): I got this message. How to fix it? This is what I got and my Xbox account can't access privacy setting and go This page. b1308784-1fd5-4d91-9ab1-a32754964359
  7. Lavenderbeard error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lavenderbeard error: is there any update on the error b8fca999-4c16-42e4-84f7-f535da25e029
  8. Sea of Theives Lavenderbeard on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Theives Lavenderbeard on Xbox one: Why am I the only person in my friends list that gets the lavenderbeard? I don't have a firewall or proxy server. Any help/advice is greatfully appreciated 2b9371f2-d59d-44d5-b24e-1681be7a1b54
  9. Sea of thieves lavenderbeard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves lavenderbeard: I have tried launching sea of thieves multiple times today. When I got the error code Lavenderbeard I Assumed it was a server issue or connection loss. But when I did research I found it was...
  10. Lavenderbeard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lavenderbeard: I play this game with friends 2 hours, then i was kicked out and dont came in. dienste not aviable. My fruends are playing, wwhat **** is this ??????? eb3027ee-04e3-415d-b788-37b31d35e461