launching games with new game pass - .NET

Discus and support launching games with new game pass - .NET in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I recently got a XBOX game pass for console, whenever i try to open games from the game pass it doesn't work and says "to run this application,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aliciaclairedixon, Jul 4, 2022.

1. launching games with new game pass - .NET

Hi.

I recently got a XBOX game pass for console, whenever i try to open games from the game pass it doesn't work and says "to run this application, you must install .NET" Which i have done multiple times but it still doesn't work.

Thank you.

:)

aliciaclairedixon, Jul 4, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Aliciaclairedixon! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Is this error message on the PC? Because you mentioned that you got game pass for console, so you can only use this subscription on the console, to use game pass on PC you need to purchase Game Pass for PC or Game Pass Ultimate
  3. MSQ Ganner Win User

Best Cooling Fan for Xbox 360 S?

4. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare & Black Ops

5. Microsoftareclowns Win User

I want my saved game files held locally, how do I do that?

You are wrong sir, cause I have those setting selected. Launched the game, closed it and then cut off the net connection and launched it.

No one is signed in, the game will not save. Push any button to continue.

Edit: For clarity when I do hit any button its as if no one has ever played the game before, all my settings don't exist and I have the NEW GAME option instead of continue.
  6. annix Win User

Ori and the Will of the Wisps is up for preload

Still blown away every time I get a new game like this for free at launch with Game Pass. Unbelievable value.
Thema:

1. launching games with new game pass - .NET - Similar Threads - launching games game

2. External HDD not launching games or apps

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD not launching games or apps: Updated to the latest preview (21/04/2024) and now after I launch an app thats installed to my HDD it just loads indefinitely then stops and gives an error for taking to long to load, when I...
  3. Games stuck at Signing in screen when launched

in XboX Insiders
    Games stuck at Signing in screen when launched: When I launch a game it keeps on loading in the signing in screen. I have been getting this issue since yesterday. submitted by /u/EclipseEternale [link] [comments]
  4. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  5. Launching Steam games mutes ALL audio from all apps/windows/etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launching Steam games mutes ALL audio from all apps/windows/etc.: This only happens with Steam games. I launches a different game through the Ubisoft launcher and had no audio issues. Whenever I launch ANY of my Steam games, audio from ALL sources completely...
  6. Xbox one restarting when launching games?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one restarting when launching games?: Since yesterday, my Xbox one would restart/crash every time we started up a game or at least got to playing it before it happening again. It doesn’t seem to be happening when I watch on streaming...
  7. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  8. Why does my screen do this when I launch a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my screen do this when I launch a game: Why does my screen turn green when I launch a game c040928f-6bc4-450d-8b7d-3f7da54b9669
  9. Windows Game Bar not launching (with any keybinds, win + g or other customs)

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar not launching (with any keybinds, win + g or other customs): I have been using the Xbox Game Bar for some time now with the default command win + G. This has worked perfectly to launch the game bar in and out of games, but recently it has stopped working...
  10. Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game: My xbox 360 can sign into my xbox live account and connect with no issue on the dashboard, but when i open a game it forcibly disconnects me from live and will not reconnect until i return to the...