Latest Xbox Update problems

Discus and support Latest Xbox Update problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Heyy, assuming this is the right place to put this. The September update on my Series X has led to multiple issues. The media (screenshot/clip) button... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MnemonicFall, Sep 26, 2022.

1. MnemonicFall
    MnemonicFall Guest

Heyy, assuming this is the right place to put this. The September update on my Series X has led to multiple issues. The media (screenshot/clip) button doesn't do anything on the Xbox anymore (i have tested on PC where it does work). Alongside most all menu shortcuts in the Xbox guide not working as well. Is there anything i can do on my console to alleviate the issues or do i just need to wait for a potential update to just fix everything?

:)

MnemonicFall, Sep 26, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this MNEMONICFALL

Did you tried something in your console or nothing so far?
    This is to avoid giving you the same troubleshooting steps.

In the meantime, did you tried power cycling it?
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again

If that doesn't work do a factory reset but keeping games and apps
    Go to settings > system > console info > reset and then select keep my games and apps
  3. MnemonicFall Win User

The power reset managed to fix it. Tyvm :)
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Problem with latest update

Hey GroundThe DON!

Sorry to hear about the update issue. Could you post back here with the error code you are receiving? That will help us narrow down what the issue may be.

Keep us posted!
  5. Jane Vosloo Win User

Xbox wont connect to the internet

Could the latest xbox system update maybe be the problem?
  6. Steveycat Win User

Issues with installing and updating games and apps on Xbox One

Hello! Are you in the preview program? There seems to be a few issues with the latest update.
    I’m not in the preview program however this problem did start to happen around the latest update for the Xbox
Thema:

1. Latest Xbox Update problems - Similar Threads - Latest Update problems

2. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  3. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  4. My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware: Why my Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware? The rest of my controlller updated to the firmware 5.20.7.0 without any problem, but The Elite 2 remains with 5.17.3202.0. The...
  5. Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?: Has anyone else had HDR completely disabled on their Xbox after the latest Skip Ahead update? Ive tried switching to different resolutions, making sure Night Mode wasn't on by accident, tried...
  6. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  7. Anyone had a problem with the latest update stuck at verifying at %100?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone had a problem with the latest update stuck at verifying at %100?: So I tried to update my OG XBOX One but the update stopped at that point. It keeps restarting no matter what (by that I mean the usual 20 steps troubleshooting process). So I tried with an HDD and...
  8. Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update: [img] Hi everyone after the last two xbox console updates I am having issues with netflix where if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charging cable I get this error on netflix I never...
  9. Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update: Upon attempting to report an issue with Fallout 4 achievements not registering, the Report a Problem app needed to update. After updating, the Report a Problem button is no longer available on the...
  10. Problem with latest Insider Xbox update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with latest Insider Xbox update: Insider Alpha Ahead and after the last update of August 21st (OS version 10.0.25931.1006) (rs_xbox_dev_flight.230815-2000) my Xbox Series X console no longer connects to wired or wireless...