Latest Xbox update causes black dashboard...

Discus and support Latest Xbox update causes black dashboard... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi there It looks like the black dashboard issue is back with the latest Xbox One update April 2018. Has anyone else had this recently since the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SmallMiracle, May 2, 2018.

1. SmallMiracle
    SmallMiracle Guest

hi there

It looks like the black dashboard issue is back with the latest Xbox One update April 2018.

Has anyone else had this recently since the update?

Ive left my brand new Xbox One X downloading over night and when I switched on the TV in the morning - black screen!

Pressing the home button brought up the menu and then seconds later the main dashboard sprang back into life.

Its this exact bug that was recently ‘fixed’:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/kotaku.com/xbox-one-update-gives-some-users-black-screen-error-mi-152...

:)

SmallMiracle, May 2, 2018
  2. wdnk23
    wdnk23 Guest
    Freezes my console after signing in to live

Im having the same issues too... i don't know why, but i think it cause by latest dashboard update ? (+_+)

wdnk23, May 2, 2018
  3. GMAN990
    GMAN990 Guest
    GMAN990, May 2, 2018
  4. twaig1690
    twaig1690 Guest

yes mostly get it after closing down edge also have to use guide button to make black screen to also sometimes does after closing game down but only last a few seconds

twaig1690, May 2, 2018
  5. twaig1690 Win User

yes mostly get it after closing down edge also have to use guide button to make black screen to also sometimes does after closing game down but only last a few seconds
  6. Gamers Instinct Win User

Latest dashboard update causing problems

Paid $100 for Microsoft's official hard drive, cleared the cache, re-downloaded games and still getting performance problems. Could it be the Xbox console itself? I'm not so sure because the problems only started after the latest update. Not worth spending
    more money on a new console to test a theory anyway. I'm out of ideas at this point.
  7. Irixion Win User

Latest dashboard update causing problems

Clear your cache. Clearly you don't have enough space on your internal storage for the Xbox operating system has nowhere to write to. And no, external storage doesn't count.
  8. wdnk23 Win User

Freezes my console after signing in to live

Im having the same issues too... i don't know why, but i think it cause by latest dashboard update ? (+_+)
  9. GMAN990 Win User

Keeps disconnecting me from XBL

Thema:

1. Latest Xbox update causes black dashboard... - Similar Threads - Latest update causes

2. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  3. My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware: Why my Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware? The rest of my controlller updated to the firmware 5.20.7.0 without any problem, but The Elite 2 remains with 5.17.3202.0. The...
  4. Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?: Has anyone else had HDR completely disabled on their Xbox after the latest Skip Ahead update? Ive tried switching to different resolutions, making sure Night Mode wasn't on by accident, tried...
  5. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  6. (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?: It is Windows 10. I did a check for an update yesterday and there were none so I was fully up to date. This morning I am getting an error. (0x80070643) I ran the troubleshooter for updates....
  7. Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring: Why did they remove the sidebar from edge including access to Copilot. submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  8. Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24): You will need to use the gaming services repair tool to fix the issue. As I just updated it last night (2/22/24) and the next time I went to launch the same game I had been playing for the last 12...
  9. part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is...

in XboX Insiders
    part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is...: Hi, I am part of the omega ring and yesterday (2/14/2024) an update was pushed out my XBox. My current version now is xb_flt_2402zn.240207-1700 and my console is the XBox One S. In the...
  10. Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller: Hi I updated my PC to the latest windows update and after that my wired Xbox 360 controller(s) have stopped working on my PC. I have reinstalled the drivers, tried different USB ports (USB 3.0...