Latest xbox update cause a graphics issue with Destiny2?

Discus and support Latest xbox update cause a graphics issue with Destiny2? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just got a new xbox series X yesterday and when I play destiny 2 there are pixelations all over the screen that I can’t get rid of no matter what... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lordchickenz91, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Latest xbox update cause a graphics issue with Destiny2?

I just got a new xbox series X yesterday and when I play destiny 2 there are pixelations all over the screen that I can’t get rid of no matter what trouble shooting I try. I’ve tried factory resets, different hdmi, different resolutions, refresh rates, bit rates, different TVs, nothing works. Microsoft says it’s a bungie issue because it’s the only game I have the issue on. But trying to contact bungie seems pretty difficult. Anyone experiencing this issue?

submitted by /u/Lordchickenz91
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lordchickenz91, Oct 10, 2021
  2. Mattquil Win User

why does my pc freeze every time i launch a game?

Make sure that your graphics drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can cause compatibility issues that can lead to freezing. You can update your graphics drivers by going to the website of your graphics card manufacturer and downloading the latest drivers for your specific model.
  3. Geth Win User

Gamer Picture

The latest Xbox update caused some issues.

This is most likely one of them that needs a fix.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

My game (Persona 4 Golden), stays in a blank screen when opened

Update Graphics Card Drivers: Go to the website of your graphics card manufacturer and download the latest driver for your graphics card.

Check for Windows Updates: Make sure your Windows operating system is up-to-date with the latest patches and updates.
  5. maxen Win User

failure to launch

Are you in the Update Preview? If so, that is the issue, and it is pretty common.

There's an issue with the latest update causing some errors when using the Blu-Ray drive, but the team's latest update indicates they have found the cause of these and are doing final testing on their fixes. Hopefully another update will be out soon and
    the annoying issue you are having will vanish.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Games keep crashing on new pc.

Thanks for the update

May I know if you tried running the games in compatibility mode and as administrator?

Do you have both dedicated and discrete graphics cards? Or just the dedicated?

What about running the games in windowed mode, still the same?
    And, finally. Did you tried downgrading your graphics card driver version?
    In case the latest version is the one causing the issue
Thema:

Latest xbox update cause a graphics issue with Destiny2?

1. Latest xbox update cause a graphics issue with Destiny2? - Similar Threads - Latest update cause

2. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  3. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  4. My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware: Why my Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware? The rest of my controlller updated to the firmware 5.20.7.0 without any problem, but The Elite 2 remains with 5.17.3202.0. The...
  5. Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?: Has anyone else had HDR completely disabled on their Xbox after the latest Skip Ahead update? Ive tried switching to different resolutions, making sure Night Mode wasn't on by accident, tried...
  6. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  7. (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?: It is Windows 10. I did a check for an update yesterday and there were none so I was fully up to date. This morning I am getting an error. (0x80070643) I ran the troubleshooter for updates....
  8. Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring: Why did they remove the sidebar from edge including access to Copilot. submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  9. Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24): You will need to use the gaming services repair tool to fix the issue. As I just updated it last night (2/22/24) and the next time I went to launch the same game I had been playing for the last 12...
  10. Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller: Hi I updated my PC to the latest windows update and after that my wired Xbox 360 controller(s) have stopped working on my PC. I have reinstalled the drivers, tried different USB ports (USB 3.0...