Latest Xbox one update and issues with games being installed

Discus and support Latest Xbox one update and issues with games being installed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Hoepfully someone can help My console updated last night and when I turned it on today all my games had gone from my external hard drives. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by indafunkyhouse, May 17, 2020.

1. Latest Xbox one update and issues with games being installed

Hi

Hoepfully someone can help

My console updated last night and when I turned it on today all my games had gone from my external hard drives. I managed to get one game downloaded, COD Modern warefare but I am unable to download the data packs they will not download.

I have also tried to download other games I own digitally such as Onimusha and Doom Eternal and these will also not download, the store just gives "error" which is not exactly helpful.

I have hard reset the console a number of times in order to get the games to download but they will not. I have tried at least 20 other games I own and not a single one of them will download.

Any ideas? The support page states no issues on the Xbox one, yet there appears to be.

Thanks

:)

indafunkyhouse, May 17, 2020
  2. Tomesso Win User

Hi there,

Have you tried plugging in your external HDD to a different USB port?
  3. Daft Badger Win User

I bought Forza 6 some DLC for it and Resident Evil 6 when i was in the preview program a few weeks ago but now that im out of it it says i dont' own the games anymore

Sorry,somehow I missed the part where you said you left the preview despite it being in huge letters lol.

This is from the preview forums:

Hey everyone,

We've received reports from users that games purchased on their latest Xbox One update Preview console will not launch or install on other Xbox One consoles, or on their console after it has been un-enrolled from Preview.

This behavior is called out in the known issues for the latest Xbox One update:

Thanks for helping us test the latest Xbox One update! We’re eager to show off the new features and experiences we’ve been working on. We’ve noted below a few important things to be aware of before you jump in.

Certain content (games, apps, DLC) purchased in the new Store may only be available on consoles enrolled in the latest Preview update. This means…

• Games purchased on a console running the latest Preview update can only be played on that console or other consoles running the latest Preview update.
    • Games purchased via Xbox.com can be played on any console.
    • Games purchased on a console running the previous update can be played on any console.
    When the latest Xbox One update is released to the public, this issue will be resolved and all games, apps, and DLC purchased on the Preview console will install and launch as normal on any Xbox One console.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 not updating

You could try uninstalling the game, then re-install it, that should then install the latest version of the game. If it doesn't work, then It might be better to post this issue you are having on the Cyberpunk forums here https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?forums/cyberpunk.21/ That way the correct support can be given to you to help get the latest update.

Edit: having checked bit more online. The Xbox One version of the game will no longer get updates after 1.61. So you already have the latest update, and the last update for the Xbox One version of the game. To continue getting updates, you will need to install the game on an Xbox Series X.
  5. Cam1492 Win User

Xbox Beta Installer error code 0x80131509

is your windows 10 on the latest update? go to settings and click on updates and see if you are on the latest one. if its prompting an update it could fix your issue for installing the beta.
  6. GMAN990 Win User

Can't connect to LIVE

Thema:

1. Latest Xbox one update and issues with games being installed - Similar Threads - Latest update issues

2. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  3. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  4. My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware: Why my Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware? The rest of my controlller updated to the firmware 5.20.7.0 without any problem, but The Elite 2 remains with 5.17.3202.0. The...
  5. Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?: Has anyone else had HDR completely disabled on their Xbox after the latest Skip Ahead update? Ive tried switching to different resolutions, making sure Night Mode wasn't on by accident, tried...
  6. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  7. Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24): You will need to use the gaming services repair tool to fix the issue. As I just updated it last night (2/22/24) and the next time I went to launch the same game I had been playing for the last 12...
  8. Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller: Hi I updated my PC to the latest windows update and after that my wired Xbox 360 controller(s) have stopped working on my PC. I have reinstalled the drivers, tried different USB ports (USB 3.0...
  9. Issue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art...

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art...: Like the title says, after the Beta update yesterday, the game art doesn't change when cycling through games, I tried resetting the background to default but still can't get it to work. Possible...
  10. xBox issue after the latest update 10.0.22621.4480 (xb_flt_2305ni.230503-1400)

in XBoX on Windows
    xBox issue after the latest update 10.0.22621.4480 (xb_flt_2305ni.230503-1400): I own an xBox One S that until the 20th of May 2023 has been working well. On 21/05/2023 the console has been updated automatically with "10.0.22621.4480 (xb_flt_2305ni.230503-1400)". After this,...