Latest Xbox Game Bar update broke the record last 30 seconds feature

Discus and support Latest Xbox Game Bar update broke the record last 30 seconds feature in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Anyone else having issues with Xbox Game Bar respect to the record last 30 secs feature? I mean, it records it but the audio is ahead by 12-9 seconds.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SproutTheRobot, Mar 26, 2022.

1. Latest Xbox Game Bar update broke the record last 30 seconds feature

Anyone else having issues with Xbox Game Bar respect to the record last 30 secs feature?

I mean, it records it but the audio is ahead by 12-9 seconds. This issue appeared either by updating to latest Game Bar or to the latest beta build of Win11 (22581.1). Already tried to repair but it didn't work

:)

SproutTheRobot, Mar 26, 2022
  2. SproutTheRobot Win User

Happens with multiple games

Already reported, no response
  3. XBF - Drew Win User

Thanks for confirming you reported the problem. I will respond here again if a solution is found.
  4. XBF - Drew Win User

Hi SproutTheRobot,

Does this problem occur with multiple games or just one game?

Report this as a problem using the Windows Feedback hub and include all troubleshooting you have completed in depth and add "Xbox Forums" to the title to help Team Xbox investigate further.

XBF Drew
  5. mystrllwhat Win User

Xbox Game Bar record last 30 seconds not working

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, but "regular recordings" means the Win+Alt+R shortcut that records the screen. I tried to repair Xbox Game Bar but I still can't use the record last 30 seconds feature.
  6. tohellnbak Win User

Longer Game DVR recordings

ICE Snap Game DVR >End Clip >Select time >Save

The Xbox record that feature only records the last 30 seconds
Thema:

1. Latest Xbox Game Bar update broke the record last 30 seconds feature - Similar Threads - Latest Game Bar

2. trying to update msfs2020 latest update and getting message checking for updates with game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to update msfs2020 latest update and getting message checking for updates with game...: please help...im trying to apply the latest update to msfs2020 but after the xbox and blackshark pages the next page is checking for updates..and that page freezes please help and bear in mind im...
  3. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...
  4. Latest Preview Update Constantly Crashing Games and Shutting Down Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Preview Update Constantly Crashing Games and Shutting Down Xbox: My Xbox Series X console says it was last updated on 2 October 2023 OS Version: 10.0.25398.2258 (xb_flt_2309zn.230918-2000) Shell Version: 2309.0.2309.18001 I believe I am part of the Omega...
  5. Xbox game bar keeps crashing since latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar keeps crashing since latest update: Everytime i try to open xbox game bar on pc it inmediatly closes itself for no reason have tried to reset the app but that didn't fix the issue for me anybody know a solution to fix it submitted...
  6. PC Game Pass games crash at launch with Exception code: 0xc0000005. Latest in line - Starfield.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass games crash at launch with Exception code: 0xc0000005. Latest in line - Starfield.: Old posts on the exact same issue - Redfall Atomic Heart Scorn and Plague Tale: Requiem too had same issue. PC Configuration Lenovo Legion Y740, Model: 81UJ0001US, Intel Core i7-9750H, RTX...
  7. since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not...: since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not run any games and loads up very slow now. a4e3c7ad-2658-4d1e-baca-a470ae8e37b8
  8. "Use Game Art" option missing from background color menu after latest update

in XBoX on Windows
    "Use Game Art" option missing from background color menu after latest update: After the latest update to the newer interface I have just a grey screen for a background, no game art when selecting a game tile. I checked, and the option "Use Game Art" is now missing from the...
  9. Since the latest Windows 11 update two days ago my Solitaire games won't open.

in XBoX on Windows
    Since the latest Windows 11 update two days ago my Solitaire games won't open.: Since the latest Windows 11 update two days ago my Solitaire games won't open on either of my PCs. The screen shows the wheel going around non-stop. My account is up to date and shows my correct...
  10. So, which Xbox Game Bar is the latest? I just cant figure it out if is the Blue Icon One or...

in XboX Insiders
    So, which Xbox Game Bar is the latest? I just cant figure it out if is the Blue Icon One or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/lesly2316 [link] [comments]