Latest update has caused Twitch streaming issues

Discus and support Latest update has caused Twitch streaming issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every since the last update I've not been able to stream on Twitch using a camera. I'm on the Series X and every time I try to start a stream with my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DareDiablo, Sep 28, 2021.

1. Latest update has caused Twitch streaming issues

Every since the last update I've not been able to stream on Twitch using a camera. I'm on the Series X and every time I try to start a stream with my camera plugged in my stream immediately shuts off after about five seconds. However, when I don't use a camera my stream works fine.

I've tested this with multiple USB cameras and different USB ports on my Series X and it doesn't work. I've also cleared my consoles cache and uninstalled/reinstalled the Twitch app.

submitted by /u/DareDiablo
    [link] [comments]

/u/DareDiablo, Sep 28, 2021
  2. TwitchingBug Win User

Twitch streaming not included with the update that was rolled out today?

Was wondering that as well cause my twitch app looks the same. On the release notes for yesterday tho it said the twitch streaming was coming with the march 4th update, guess they need to fix the notes cause its not
  3. Farscape247 Win User

The unethical nature of 60fps functionality on the Xbox Twitch application.

that maybe the issue on console but i use twitch via pc and there are no such paywalls for 60fps streaming, either using obs or twitch's very own studio software which is absolutely free.

twitch did not bother updating the app too much on the Xbox due to the way Microsoft shoe horned in their own streaming service.

twitch was the original app on Xbox one for streaming then Microsoft changed the OS and banged in there useless platform for streaming (which shut down not long ago) and side-lined the twitch app, what incentive did twitch have to update the console app. none.
  4. Sm1tt79 Win User

Twitch error code 0x00000003

When turning xbox one off with voice command whilst twitch is still the active app. Upon voice command startup it ask if you want to resume Twitch, in doing so and going to ANY stream or Followed stream it comes up with the error code!

Something went wrong.

Were sorry; something unexpected happened.

Error Code; 0x00000003

All other attempts to rectify this fault go in vain. Have carried out the suggestions as above to solve this issue but they only seem to be a partial solve until the next console restart. This seems to be a return command issue with the Twitch app and requires
    an update to fix the root cause.
  5. JamesHatton5 Win User

Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix?

Although Twitch tell me they cannot support this issue and MS tell me it's a Twitch issue: I don't think Twitch values Xbox native-Twitch app streamers. They don't bring any where near the volume of traffic to Twitch that others do. Anybody who streams professionally i.e. generates a revenue for Twitch and themselves tends to use dedicated capture hardware. The bad news is, this isn't a priority for either company.

Has anybody tested native-app streaming with one of the other providers?
  6. f011owdave Win User

This game doesn't allow live streaming

Hi I'm having the same issues I can actually stream the game its says I'm not allowed but In the twitch dashboard it wont show any games so its saying I'm streaming to twitch not streaming call of duty vanguard I have to go onto a laptop or pc into my twitch channel and change it all in there it's like twitch xbox cant pick up what I'm trying to stream it's very annoying consoles upgraded yet still have issues this has been happening for months now aswell tet Microsoft still havnt fixed it
Thema:

Latest update has caused Twitch streaming issues

1. Latest update has caused Twitch streaming issues - Similar Threads - Latest update has

2. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  3. My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware: Why my Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware? The rest of my controlller updated to the firmware 5.20.7.0 without any problem, but The Elite 2 remains with 5.17.3202.0. The...
  4. Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?: Has anyone else had HDR completely disabled on their Xbox after the latest Skip Ahead update? Ive tried switching to different resolutions, making sure Night Mode wasn't on by accident, tried...
  5. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  6. (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?: It is Windows 10. I did a check for an update yesterday and there were none so I was fully up to date. This morning I am getting an error. (0x80070643) I ran the troubleshooter for updates....
  7. Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring: Why did they remove the sidebar from edge including access to Copilot. submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  8. Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24): You will need to use the gaming services repair tool to fix the issue. As I just updated it last night (2/22/24) and the next time I went to launch the same game I had been playing for the last 12...
  9. since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not...: since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not run any games and loads up very slow now. a4e3c7ad-2658-4d1e-baca-a470ae8e37b8
  10. Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update: Upon attempting to report an issue with Fallout 4 achievements not registering, the Report a Problem app needed to update. After updating, the Report a Problem button is no longer available on the...