Latest update has bricked my console.

Discus and support Latest update has bricked my console. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So the latest update was forced upon me today enforced with unable to play online if I didn't download. Obviously forced to do so I did and now my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RubyManatee4, Oct 23, 2017.

1. RubyManatee4
    RubyManatee4 Guest

So the latest update was forced upon me today enforced with unable to play online if I didn't download. Obviously forced to do so I did and now my console refuses to play about 75% of my games whether installed or not. It takes several hard resets to even
    be able to play the few I have the option of playing. Added to this each time I load a game more than once in a row it hits me with not only one but three different error codes to suggest why the game wouldn't load....

I find this absolutely garbage as this is not only applying to me but also my friend's console, who's had the same issue for several days now after his console downloaded the new interface update overnight.

What I can't seem to understand is why the hell you would force an update on your customers, that has been seen to have issues at preview stages, been reported for those issues and now this is subsequently happening to the rest of us none preview users.

More so, the games that I can play won't sync my saved data from the cloud and/or hits me with error messages relating to be online to play the game. Bearing in mind this whole time I've been downloading games....

This needs to be fixed ASAP as if not, my console I have invested several hundreds of pounds into, will be going into the bin and I will be forced to buy from your arch rivals, Playstation or spend far more money than I actually have and aim for the master
    race.

:)

RubyManatee4, Oct 23, 2017
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Latest update Bricked my console!?

Hello,

Please make sure you are plugging your power supply directly into a wall socket and not a power strip with other devices attached to it. If you've confirmed that, and your power supply is changing from all of these colors and then turns off it means that there's
    an issue with the power supply.

If your console is under warranty, you can get the power supply exchanged for free. If not, the replacement power supply is $35 USD and can be
    purchased/exchanged here.

HassanB, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Latest update Bricked my console!?

Glad to see Hassassinade was able to answer your question, MosephusJack. Game on!

Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Yenbaku Win User

Connection Issues

Ever since the latest update my console has been a brick...
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Glad to see Hassassinade was able to answer your question, MosephusJack. Game on!
  6. HassanB Win User

Hello,

Please make sure you are plugging your power supply directly into a wall socket and not a power strip with other devices attached to it. If you've confirmed that, and your power supply is changing from all of these colors and then turns off it means that there's
    an issue with the power supply.

If your console is under warranty, you can get the power supply exchanged for free. If not, the replacement power supply is $35 USD and can be
    purchased/exchanged here.
  7. BallLikeDrose1 Win User

Bring it out in the new update !

They need to fix the consoles they bricked because if the latest update
  8. KlytusLord Win User

Has the latest update bricked my XboxOne?

Yes, it is bricked.

The suggested cookie-cutter troubleshooting steps will not resolve this issue.
Thema:

1. Latest update has bricked my console. - Similar Threads - Latest update has

2. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  3. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  4. My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware: Why my Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware? The rest of my controlller updated to the firmware 5.20.7.0 without any problem, but The Elite 2 remains with 5.17.3202.0. The...
  5. Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?: Has anyone else had HDR completely disabled on their Xbox after the latest Skip Ahead update? Ive tried switching to different resolutions, making sure Night Mode wasn't on by accident, tried...
  6. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  7. (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?: It is Windows 10. I did a check for an update yesterday and there were none so I was fully up to date. This morning I am getting an error. (0x80070643) I ran the troubleshooter for updates....
  8. Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring: Why did they remove the sidebar from edge including access to Copilot. submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  9. since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not...: since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not run any games and loads up very slow now. a4e3c7ad-2658-4d1e-baca-a470ae8e37b8
  10. Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem has disappeared after latest update: Upon attempting to report an issue with Fallout 4 achievements not registering, the Report a Problem app needed to update. After updating, the Report a Problem button is no longer available on the...