Latest System Update kills Force Feedback on Thrustmaster TMX

Discus and support Latest System Update kills Force Feedback on Thrustmaster TMX in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I just installed the latest system update on my Series S and since doing so, I no longer have Force Feedback on my Thrustmaster TMX in several... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by viiiiiiiiiiiktr, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Latest System Update kills Force Feedback on Thrustmaster TMX

Hi,

I just installed the latest system update on my Series S and since doing so, I no longer have Force Feedback on my Thrustmaster TMX in several racing games. I tested in F1 22 and ACC and in both games there is no force feedback.

I can feel the feedback of the wheel in the general Xbox menu and tried using different USB ports, but as soon as I start the games the Force Feedback is completely gone. Apart from installing the automatic system update I didn't change anything. We've been running a F1 22 league for some time now and this is most unfortunate ...

Is this a known issue?

I would be glad for any help!

Best,

Frank

:)

viiiiiiiiiiiktr, Feb 9, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Device specific features like Force feedback are controlled by drivers contained inside of the game, not a system level Xbox driver. It's certainly possible that this has broken something it uses to talk to the FF motors

First thing to do is when it happens, hold down the guide button and hit report a problem and fill it out. This will provide a RAM dump to the developers and to Xbox they can use to help find the problem.

You should also report this to thrustmaster and to the developers of the games in question.
  3. ReeceLad Win User

Logitech G923 in Forza Horizon 3

Hi Brett

Below, find the list of wheels currently supported by Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 PCs. On Xbox One, Forza Horizon 3 supports all wheels currently supported by Xbox One.

The list of currently supported PC wheels for Forza Horizon 3:

Thrustmaster T150
    Thrustmaster T500 RS
    Thrustmaster TMX V1
    Thrustmaster TMX V2
    Thrustmaster T300RS
    Thrustmaster TX
    Thrustmaster RGT
    Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel
    Logitech G920
    Logitech G929
    Logitech G25
    Logitech G27

Players can use the Logitech G27 and the Thrustmaster TX (and some TX variants, like the new Leather Edition), but these wheels have some limitations with their functionality in-game. While these wheels work on default or custom wheel settings, button mapping and force feedback are not properly recognized. These issues will be addressed in an upcoming update for Forza Horizon 3. In addition, there are additional wheels that we plan on bringing on board, notably Fanatec products such as the ClubSport V2 Xbox One Hub and the Fanatec CSR models. Support for these Fanatec wheels will be arriving in Apex beginning in late September, with updates for both Windows 10 and Apex.

From this, unfrotunately G923 is not compatible with Forza Horizon 3
  4. Murith Thomas Win User

Can I use the th8S shifter on my Xbox series S on forza horizon 4?

I’m playing on tmx wheel from Thrustmaster and it’s working perfectly
  5. Steve Dekavallas Win User

XBox One - WRC Generation Logitech 920 wheel turns left-right on its own

Hi! I have exactly the same issue with Thrustmaster TMX!
  6. Steve Dekavallas Win User

XBox One - WRC Generation Logitech 920 wheel turns left-right on its own

Hi! Exactly the same issue on XBox One S with Thrustmaster TMX!
Thema:

1. Latest System Update kills Force Feedback on Thrustmaster TMX - Similar Threads - Latest System Update

2. If I buy a new or used internal hard drive for my 360 E can I still get the latest system...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a new or used internal hard drive for my 360 E can I still get the latest system...: My 360 E just shut off and won't power up so it looks like I need to buy another one because I cannot find anyone to repair mine. I know I can put my internal hard drive into the replacement but...
  3. Latest system update corrupted my system software

in XboX Insiders
    Latest system update corrupted my system software: Ever since the September system update my console has been completely corrupted. System won't start up till hours later and when it does it either freezes or all apps and games you try to start...
  4. FM 2023 launch error after latest system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FM 2023 launch error after latest system update: Hello, since the latest System Update, FM 2023 won't boot anymore from the Xbox App (I receive error code 0x8007042b). I tried a lot of the other input from similar conversations, from...
  5. Hie l cant find the latest xbox one system update for march please send me a link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hie l cant find the latest xbox one system update for march please send me a link: Hie l cant find the latest xbox one system offline update can l have a link please. c63b21d0-4a3f-4294-bfb3-25f6b04f4079
  6. i have a problem with the latest system update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have a problem with the latest system update.: i got an update so i obviously downloaded it but the problem is it did 3% of it and took me to an error screen saying there was a problem, ive asked this question like a 100 times on the community...
  7. Latest system update killed my XBox One, can anything be done?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest system update killed my XBox One, can anything be done?: Last night I turned by Xbox One on for the first time in over a week. There was a new system update (OS 10.0.22000.4970) that needed installing so I started it off and left the room to do some...
  8. Elite 2 update question after latest system update

in XboX Insiders
    Elite 2 update question after latest system update: I just updated my series x to the latest omega build. Upon turning my elite 2 back on, an update popped up for that. I can’t find any details on what it could have been for anywhere. Anyone else...
  9. Logitech - G Saitek PRO Flight Yoke System compatible with the latest Microsoft Flight...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech - G Saitek PRO Flight Yoke System compatible with the latest Microsoft Flight...: Does anyone know if "Logitech - G Saitek PRO Flight Yoke System" is compatible with the latest Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020)? Best regards, Hasse 6f87e869-9337-4418-8553-e71b09b2102f
  10. File System Access Disabled on latest insider

in XboX Insiders
    File System Access Disabled on latest insider: Hello, Firstly, I'm going to quickly introduce myself to the community. I am the developer of an app on Xbox One called MC Addons Manager, allowing installing Minecraft add-ons on Xbox for free....