Latest Series X Alpha Skip Ahead Update 60hz/120hz

Discus and support Latest Series X Alpha Skip Ahead Update 60hz/120hz in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the latest skip ahead update. I've noticed staying on 60hz fixes audio lag. YouTube plays videos perfectly with no audio lag at all. If I was to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BraveStoner1, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Latest Series X Alpha Skip Ahead Update 60hz/120hz

After the latest skip ahead update. I've noticed staying on 60hz fixes audio lag. YouTube plays videos perfectly with no audio lag at all.

If I was to switch to 120hz the lag returns just after a few minutes.

Thank you Devs for including this fix as it was driving me nuts for months. Thankfully no lag is noticeable with 120hz activated while gaming/watching movies.

If you're experiencing audio lag go to settings and switch to 60hz. Restart xbox. Restart TV. That's what I did and I've had no issues over the last few hours.

submitted by /u/BraveStoner1
    [link] [comments]

/u/BraveStoner1, Oct 30, 2022
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. Convercide Win User

My Achievements aren't appearing on the screen when unlocking

I'm an Xbox Insider on Alpha- Skip Ahead. Turns out this is an issue with the latest update - https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/f9ch75/achievements_notification_does_not_appear_on/
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

Edge on Xbox series s won't update

As far as I'm aware Edge on console is updated automatically when a new Xbox console System OS update is released. Usually every month for General Availability release

The version I'm using right now, on a Series X, Version 104.0.1293.44 (Official build) (64-bit) is the latest available to Alpha Skip Ahead Insider members.

I have never gotten any notification to update Edge on console.
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

Xbox Series X Microsoft Edge orange update icon

As far as I'm aware Edge on console is updated automatically when a new Xbox console System OS update is released. Usually every month for General Availability release

The version I'm using right now, on a Series X, Version 104.0.1293.44 (Official build) (64-bit) is the latest available to Alpha Skip Ahead Insider members.

I have never gotten any notification to update Edge on console.
  6. Crooked Delight Win User

Okay please read the whole paragraph before reply, this issue is very funky and specific.

Test aborted to tomorrow.

Alpha Skip Ahead Update is causing the X to whine a bit more than usual.

This is frustrating.
Thema:

Latest Series X Alpha Skip Ahead Update 60hz/120hz

1. Latest Series X Alpha Skip Ahead Update 60hz/120hz - Similar Threads - Latest Series Alpha

2. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  3. Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console: So I installed the last alpha skip ahead on to my series s and now it won't turn on. I push the power button it lights up plays chime, sits for a second beeps and turns off. I have it unplugged...
  4. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  5. My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware: Why my Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware? The rest of my controlller updated to the firmware 5.20.7.0 without any problem, but The Elite 2 remains with 5.17.3202.0. The...
  6. Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?: Has anyone else had HDR completely disabled on their Xbox after the latest Skip Ahead update? Ive tried switching to different resolutions, making sure Night Mode wasn't on by accident, tried...
  7. if i purchase a xbox series x today will i receive the latest model from microsoft and by...

in XBoX on Windows
    if i purchase a xbox series x today will i receive the latest model from microsoft and by...: if i purchase a xbox series x today from microsoft will i receive the latest model from microsoft and also by purchasing it from microsoft be the best way to insure this?...
  8. Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update: [img] Hi everyone after the last two xbox console updates I am having issues with netflix where if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charging cable I get this error on netflix I never...
  9. Series X wont load the latest autosave. Offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont load the latest autosave. Offline: I have the Xbox Series X and i play offline. No matter what i do the autosaves will not sync up to the retry option. In other words... if i die in a game and select retry or reload last save...
  10. Xbox series X wont boot after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X wont boot after latest update: I updated my series X yesterday and played it just fine, however when i went to turn it on the light comes on and then fades out, no power on sound, no video output, the most i could get it to do...