Latest Public Update - Controller Button Color Resets.

Discus and support Latest Public Update - Controller Button Color Resets. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can change the color of the button, but when the Console Resets, it converts to the default color, even though I changed the default profile.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dratsablive, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Latest Public Update - Controller Button Color Resets.

I can change the color of the button, but when the Console Resets, it converts to the default color, even though I changed the default profile.

submitted by /u/dratsablive
    [link] [comments]

/u/dratsablive, Sep 23, 2022
  2. troy3569 Win User

System-wide video bug.

Well I watched some movie trailers and the 10 minutes preview of "The adventures of TinTin" and they worked absolutely fine,colors and blacks looked great.They fixed the youtube application too, but with the latest update the controller suddenly stops responding
    except the guide button.
  3. Hakan Lynk Win User

Hello, elite 2, I set the light to the lowest level, it returns to its previous state as soon as I exit the accessories section, it never stays at the brightness I want.

1. No decent update for months maybe year anyway.

2. Long press on the profile button turns off all the lights and switches to the default profile, no vibration no flash .. And nothing resets , one more click and that color is back .. ..

Are you sure you are familiar with the elite controller? !
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Controllers

My console has the latest update as well, and all my controllers work fine. If your consoles are in the Xbox Insider program, then you should report the issue on the Insiders subreddit, since it could be related to being in the
    program. However, the latest update was a public update launched in December (v10.0.17763.3066) that would now be mandatory, so there would be millions of affected users.
  5. cdt314 Win User

Why are they punishing people for the Clan Tag buttons?

I understand, but letters and numbers are not obstructing the screen and are not a distraction; colored controller buttons are, and anybody using the colored buttons should be banned and shot, or shot and banned.
  6. DanteSparda504 Win User

Chrome Controllers inbound!

Ugh. Why can't I have a simple black controller with the buttons colored appropriately with the new D-Pad? I hate looking at my silver controller. It's ugly as sin, especially with the stupid button colors. I want a normal controller with the D-Pad.
Thema:

Latest Public Update - Controller Button Color Resets.

1. Latest Public Update - Controller Button Color Resets. - Similar Threads - Latest Public Update

2. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  3. Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console: So I installed the last alpha skip ahead on to my series s and now it won't turn on. I push the power button it lights up plays chime, sits for a second beeps and turns off. I have it unplugged...
  4. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  5. My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware: Why my Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware? The rest of my controlller updated to the firmware 5.20.7.0 without any problem, but The Elite 2 remains with 5.17.3202.0. The...
  6. Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?: Has anyone else had HDR completely disabled on their Xbox after the latest Skip Ahead update? Ive tried switching to different resolutions, making sure Night Mode wasn't on by accident, tried...
  7. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  8. The Mist Stirs – Join the Valheim Public Test to Preview of the Latest Biome!

in XboX Insiders
    The Mist Stirs – Join the Valheim Public Test to Preview of the Latest Biome!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. HDMI CEC doesn't turn on my TV after latest public update anymore (LG C9 + Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI CEC doesn't turn on my TV after latest public update anymore (LG C9 + Series X): Is anyone else having this issue? It was working perfectly fine before but now Series X doesn't turn on my TV. It still turns it off when my console turns off. submitted by /u/AS_Empire [link]...
  10. Game DVR 4K issue is also happening in the latest public build, even though it was released...

in XboX Insiders
    Game DVR 4K issue is also happening in the latest public build, even though it was released...: I did a factory reset and found that this issue is a thing in the most recent stable release. By the way, I reported it. The frustrating thing is that when I installed the public build, 4K clips...