Latest Feb 2021 update broke my my xbox

Discus and support Latest Feb 2021 update broke my my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Turned my xbox on today to be met with the update screen. It did the usual restarting itself and now I'm met with just a black screen and it won't do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BumbleBean, Feb 25, 2021.

1. BumbleBean
    BumbleBean Guest

Turned my xbox on today to be met with the update screen. It did the usual restarting itself and now I'm met with just a black screen and it won't do anything else. Apparently the update is for controller fixes which is something I was not having issues with and didn't need.

[updated] after staring at the black screen for a few hours, it started the update process again and is now working so, feel free to delete this.

:)

BumbleBean, Feb 25, 2021
  2. VortexMass Win User

How to listen to music via Xbox Wireless adapter to Xbox wireless headset.

Yes I have the most recent update of 21H2, it was installed 28th Feb 2021 on my machine.
  3. ����OCEAN GR Win User

i just canceled my subscription ultimate 16.99$ but i didn’t get my money back help

yes in that link my latest cancellation was 11 feb but my latest latest cancellation was 17 feb and i can’t see it in the link
  4. Sayann X Win User

Latest Update Broke My Console

I will try to help you. Did you try to make a clear cache as soon as the console was turned on? By standing for more than 10 seconds on the front button of the console until it goes off. This manipulation solves a lot of problems. After that doesn't work,
    only support when they're available can help.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Latest Update Broke My Console

"I have tried restarting it, resetting it, offline update and factory reset. Even the factory reset didn't work."

If you are using wired ethernet cable to connect your console, you must disconnect it prior to doing a Offline System Update (OSU) via USB.

Power cycle your network hardware and try Online Factory reset again and choose the Delete everything option.

System updates solution has further details.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Locked: latest update broke my xbox

Modded consoles are against the Terms of Use and as such are not supported by Microsoft if you try to apply an update.
Thema:

1. Latest Feb 2021 update broke my my xbox - Similar Threads - Latest Feb 2021

2. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  3. My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware: Why my Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware? The rest of my controlller updated to the firmware 5.20.7.0 without any problem, but The Elite 2 remains with 5.17.3202.0. The...
  4. Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?: Has anyone else had HDR completely disabled on their Xbox after the latest Skip Ahead update? Ive tried switching to different resolutions, making sure Night Mode wasn't on by accident, tried...
  5. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  6. (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?: It is Windows 10. I did a check for an update yesterday and there were none so I was fully up to date. This morning I am getting an error. (0x80070643) I ran the troubleshooter for updates....
  7. Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring: Why did they remove the sidebar from edge including access to Copilot. submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  8. Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24): You will need to use the gaming services repair tool to fix the issue. As I just updated it last night (2/22/24) and the next time I went to launch the same game I had been playing for the last 12...
  9. Latest Xbox updates (feb 2020) stopped internal moves or installs on my external drive

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Xbox updates (feb 2020) stopped internal moves or installs on my external drive: Constantly would get installation stopped errors. Drive could be seen. reformatted drive. Drive works on a PC. Tried everything Eventually took the Xbox out of the insider omega preview and...
  10. No in game audio after latest system update (feb/2019)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No in game audio after latest system update (feb/2019): Hi, I have an LG SJ9 Dolby Atmos soundbar and it was working fine before the latest patch (02/12/2019). All games and the dashboard sounded fine. Now it has sound only with the dashboard and...