LATEST FAULT

Discus and support LATEST FAULT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why are there so many faults with this game. It frequently crashes and goes offline for long periods at a time. The latest fault, which is a new one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DevoidVolcano10, Apr 2, 2018.

  1. LATEST FAULT


    Why are there so many faults with this game. It frequently crashes and goes offline for long periods at a time. The latest fault, which is a new one for me, has the cards being outsized so it is impossible to play.

    What is being done about this?

    :)
     
    DevoidVolcano10, Apr 2, 2018
    #1
  2. Backwards compatible

    It's not microsoft's fault as it's up to the game developers as mentioned above they may release it later.
     
    AtomicNinja62, Apr 2, 2018
    #2
  3. legionklaas
    legionklaas Guest
    can't redeem code

    i have a 12 month code when entering code he says its a 12 month code. when confirming he gives a fault and it says probable our fault try later but i,m 3weeks further now and still nothing happens
     
    legionklaas, Apr 2, 2018
    #3
  4. ZijunLi1 Win User

    Do not use Nvidia Game Ready Driver version 526.47 (updated in Oct 27 2022) when you play Halo Infinite MVLDDMKM

    This time is not Microsoft's fault. I will wait for the report about the 526.88 and I will not install the latest driver now.
  5. Mr Boozyhead Win User

    New Trials Fusion screenshots show track editor, multiplayer, hoverships

    I think the extreme track's are definitely getting easier when I started on Inferno I was on stupid amount of faults and it took a long time to get it down to single figure fault's but for this latest extreme it's only took three attempts to get down to
    a reasonable amount of faults and if I put a little more time in I think I will hopefully get it down to single figures !
  6. HailofSteel Win User

    Is World of Tanks beta still going on?

    The game is actually fantastic and very addicting But the latest update is freezing everyones consoles.Honestly I dont think its their fault I blame MS for making a terrible console.
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    Game Freezing at Certain Part

    It would be worth clearing your cache to make sure it has the latest updates,if there are any.

    -

    As already mentioned,installing your game will let you know if there is a fault on your disc.
  8. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

    My overwatch can’t load in game

    Your Xbox shouldn't actually be loading from the disc. It will have downloaded the latest version of the game from the 'net. If it's not actually loading games it might be an internal fault. How old is the machine?
Thema:

LATEST FAULT

Loading...
  1. LATEST FAULT - Similar Threads - LATEST FAULT

  2. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  3. issue with latest alpha skip builds

    in XboX Insiders
    issue with latest alpha skip builds: When turning on xbox series x it becomes sluggish and then eventually goes to a black screen then restarts then its perfectly fine tell the next time I shut it down I'm in energy mode as well it's...
  4. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...
  5. Alpha skip latest update. Possible issues.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip latest update. Possible issues.: Is anyone else currently having issues? Been running into not being able to open any games or apps. Along with navigating menus where its stuck on profile and systems and can't switch over....
  6. Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition cool animation removed with latest Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition cool animation removed with latest Update: the new xbox logo update on the project Scorpio edition console removed the cool animation when powering on. the latest update removed it and only has the new logo now. this seems like a issue....
  7. Is anyone on the alpha skip ahead ring having major problems with the latest update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone on the alpha skip ahead ring having major problems with the latest update?: I keep running into the issue of not being able to play games. I am using an Xbox series S in the alpha skip ahead ring. For more details, here is a link to my question on the update post...
  8. Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features: Hey! A lot of new people are looking for help on how to get access to the latest Xbox Features! Let me see if I can't help a bit for newer people. First, I'd like to explain how Xbox Insiders...
  9. Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed that since the latest beta update, a bunch of file and directory paths are suddenly visible in the UI that definitely weren't there before. It appears on all my PCs...
  10. Series S: Blurry movement / motion smear across ALL games + UI after latest Xbox update

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S: Blurry movement / motion smear across ALL games + UI after latest Xbox update: After last week’s Xbox update, my Series S suddenly has a weird blurry / smeary look anytime anything moves. This is NOT motion blur from games — it happens even in the Xbox dashboard and settings...