Latest episodes not downloading

Discus and support Latest episodes not downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; once again I do not have the latest episode of rick and morty season 3 downloaded in my files. I had to contact support the other week because my whole... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TidalPluto66037, Sep 11, 2017.

  1. Latest episodes not downloading


    once again I do not have the latest episode of rick and morty season 3 downloaded in my files. I had to contact support the other week because my whole account got mysteriously deld. I shouldn't have to contact support evey time a new episode comes out what
    is wrong with my account

    :)
     
    TidalPluto66037, Sep 11, 2017
    #1
  2. stryderlives
    stryderlives Guest
    Staus Code 8000ffff

    I have bought several episodes of a tv series and downloaded all but 2 of them to my harddrive on ZUNE. The 2 episodes come up with an error that say

    Please try again later. Status code: 8000ffff. I have tried later and later but it still keeps saying that and the episodes before those and after those downloading fine. I have refreshed my purchase history as well.
     
    stryderlives, Sep 11, 2017
    #2
  3. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest
    latest episodes not available

    I'm checking on why episode 7 isn't available yet, everything I can see shows it should be. Episode 8 is having some issues at the moment, I'll keep an eye on it though.
     
    airmattdog, Sep 11, 2017
    #3
  4. NIALLTHEZOMBIE Win User

    The Walking Dead Season 3 Pass error

    FIXED!!! Downloaded episodes 10 to the latest one and they seem to be working good. Much happier now.
  5. matthewkimber Win User

    No breaking bad episode Confessions

    Having the same problems as everyone else here on the forum. First time the refresh worked in account management. Then for the next episode I had to remove my marketplace cache and actually download the epsiode (To'hajiilee). Now the latest episode doesn't
    show up in Xbox Video at all. Not cool.
  6. Deanrockon Win User

    Face Off and Lost Girl missing from X-Box Video

    As of now, I still don't have last week's Face Off episode (Episode 12), nor the latest episode of Lost Girl (Episode 13), which should have populated today.
  7. Mister Rush Win User

    walking dead season pass 302 still not working right???

    Hi all, Are you now seeing issues with the latest episode (episode 12) in the season pass? Let us know. Thanks!
  8. Hazel and Fiver Win User

    Missing latest episode

    Any explanation why the new episodes are not uploaded yet?
Thema:

Latest episodes not downloading

Loading...
  1. Latest episodes not downloading - Similar Threads - Latest episodes downloading

  2. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  3. issue with latest alpha skip builds

    in XboX Insiders
    issue with latest alpha skip builds: When turning on xbox series x it becomes sluggish and then eventually goes to a black screen then restarts then its perfectly fine tell the next time I shut it down I'm in energy mode as well it's...
  4. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...
  5. Alpha skip latest update. Possible issues.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip latest update. Possible issues.: Is anyone else currently having issues? Been running into not being able to open any games or apps. Along with navigating menus where its stuck on profile and systems and can't switch over....
  6. Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition cool animation removed with latest Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition cool animation removed with latest Update: the new xbox logo update on the project Scorpio edition console removed the cool animation when powering on. the latest update removed it and only has the new logo now. this seems like a issue....
  7. Is anyone on the alpha skip ahead ring having major problems with the latest update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone on the alpha skip ahead ring having major problems with the latest update?: I keep running into the issue of not being able to play games. I am using an Xbox series S in the alpha skip ahead ring. For more details, here is a link to my question on the update post...
  8. Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features: Hey! A lot of new people are looking for help on how to get access to the latest Xbox Features! Let me see if I can't help a bit for newer people. First, I'd like to explain how Xbox Insiders...
  9. Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed that since the latest beta update, a bunch of file and directory paths are suddenly visible in the UI that definitely weren't there before. It appears on all my PCs...
  10. Series S: Blurry movement / motion smear across ALL games + UI after latest Xbox update

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S: Blurry movement / motion smear across ALL games + UI after latest Xbox update: After last week’s Xbox update, my Series S suddenly has a weird blurry / smeary look anytime anything moves. This is NOT motion blur from games — it happens even in the Xbox dashboard and settings...