Latest Challenge won't load

Discus and support Latest Challenge won't load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am in the middle of playing a Solitaire World Tour Event and suddenly every time I try to get back in it shuts itself down, can't finish. Anybody... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NimbleDolphin51, Mar 16, 2018.

  1. Latest Challenge won't load


    I am in the middle of playing a Solitaire World Tour Event and suddenly every time I try to get back in it shuts itself down, can't finish. Anybody else having this problem? Is there a fix? All other Solitaire games work fine including the Daily Challenges

    :)
     
    NimbleDolphin51, Mar 16, 2018
    #1
  2. Daily Challenge won't load

    The daily challenge in Crosswords won't load(problem loading Daily Challenge data). Please Help.
     
    FireRanger48480, Mar 16, 2018
    #2
  3. Daily Challenge won't load

    Same problem since early this morning. Very frustrating! Nothing wrong with my internet connection!
     
    SugarierArc658, Mar 16, 2018
    #3
  4. ProDefault Win User

    Red Dead redemption 2 January update?

    Just load into the game . It won't play without the latest update.
  5. Crymscar Win User

    Collections not downloading

    This is first day I've checked, because I don't generally do daily challenges, but had the time so I checked on it and the daily challenges don't download either to be able to do. I was able to do the easy one for today, but the other 2 won't load and none
    of the ones for all of February so far on the calendar won't load either. So there's that combined with the fact that the puzzle packs won't download. So...basically.....nothing loads...at all.
  6. SugarierArc658 Win User

    Daily Challenge won't load

    Same problem since early this morning. Very frustrating! Nothing wrong with my internet connection!
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

    Daily Challenges won't load

    Hey there TweetyBeckyP,

    Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Jigsaw. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and let us know if it helps.
    Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

    Let us know how it goes!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  8. Jerry Mayeroff Win User

    Daily Challenge won't load

    Same problem here, as well.
Thema:

Latest Challenge won't load

Loading...
  1. Latest Challenge won't load - Similar Threads - Latest Challenge won't

  2. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  3. issue with latest alpha skip builds

    in XboX Insiders
    issue with latest alpha skip builds: When turning on xbox series x it becomes sluggish and then eventually goes to a black screen then restarts then its perfectly fine tell the next time I shut it down I'm in energy mode as well it's...
  4. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...
  5. Alpha skip latest update. Possible issues.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip latest update. Possible issues.: Is anyone else currently having issues? Been running into not being able to open any games or apps. Along with navigating menus where its stuck on profile and systems and can't switch over....
  6. Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition cool animation removed with latest Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition cool animation removed with latest Update: the new xbox logo update on the project Scorpio edition console removed the cool animation when powering on. the latest update removed it and only has the new logo now. this seems like a issue....
  7. Is anyone on the alpha skip ahead ring having major problems with the latest update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone on the alpha skip ahead ring having major problems with the latest update?: I keep running into the issue of not being able to play games. I am using an Xbox series S in the alpha skip ahead ring. For more details, here is a link to my question on the update post...
  8. Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features: Hey! A lot of new people are looking for help on how to get access to the latest Xbox Features! Let me see if I can't help a bit for newer people. First, I'd like to explain how Xbox Insiders...
  9. Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed that since the latest beta update, a bunch of file and directory paths are suddenly visible in the UI that definitely weren't there before. It appears on all my PCs...
  10. Series S: Blurry movement / motion smear across ALL games + UI after latest Xbox update

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S: Blurry movement / motion smear across ALL games + UI after latest Xbox update: After last week’s Xbox update, my Series S suddenly has a weird blurry / smeary look anytime anything moves. This is NOT motion blur from games — it happens even in the Xbox dashboard and settings...