Latest Alpha update stuck and can’t update!

Discus and support Latest Alpha update stuck and can’t update! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Source OS: 10.0.22621.2155 Target OS: 10.0.22621.2165 Error code 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301 Please help! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xenokaiii, Sep 1, 2022.

1. /u/Xenokaiii
    /u/Xenokaiii Guest

Source OS: 10.0.22621.2155 Target OS: 10.0.22621.2165

Error code 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301

Please help!

submitted by /u/Xenokaiii
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xenokaiii, Sep 1, 2022
  2. The Chad118 Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 (standard physical edition) says I need to purchase the game again

Update! I fixed the issue! It's something going on with the latest console update for the Alpha Group in the Xbox Insider Program.

I switched to the Beta group and this seems to have resolved the issue.
  3. NITROPANTS Win User

Cant Format external Hard drive

Are you in preview Alpha? I think the latest update has menu selection down as a bug.................FYI I'm having the same issue!
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Opt out of the program New Xbox One Experience Preview.

wait... so my current os version (latest alpha ring release) caused major issues with my router causing it to reset every time it goes online... it then crashed the router during an update... After several offline resets etc... the console still on same
    os bersion... I'm stuck with this os till it goes live even if I remove myself from the program? That's not great... Will Microsoft refund my xbox live sub since I can't utilise it due to their update? Doubt it... meh... cause whenever I restore it's still
    the alpha build not public release?
  5. Convercide Win User

My Achievements aren't appearing on the screen when unlocking

I'm an Xbox Insider on Alpha- Skip Ahead. Turns out this is an issue with the latest update - https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/f9ch75/achievements_notification_does_not_appear_on/
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Software/Firmware release date

There is a alpha update available today, but since you want the public update, you need to unregister the console, so it will update to the latest public build. If you cannot access the console, then download the xbox insider app on windows 10, and if you can, unregister the console.
Thema:

1. Latest Alpha update stuck and can’t update! - Similar Threads - Latest Alpha update

2. Latest Alpha Skip Ahead update causes my Series X to turn it self off.

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha Skip Ahead update causes my Series X to turn it self off.: As stated above after the update the xbox flashes twice, and turns itself off. Anyone else? submitted by /u/NefariousnessHuge900 [link] [comments]
  3. Series X sent into a semi-boot loop while updating to latest Alpha Skip Ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Series X sent into a semi-boot loop while updating to latest Alpha Skip Ahead update: Model: Xbox Series X, Alpha Skip Ahead Troubleshooting attempted: Reset console without deleting games and apps Error Code Received: System Error: E203 0000080C 80070102 I'm just tried to update...
  4. You no longer see the featured and advertising tiles after the latest ALPHA ring update

in XboX Insiders
    You no longer see the featured and advertising tiles after the latest ALPHA ring update: After the latest ring ALPHA update you can no longer see the featured and advertising tiles, also the dashboard seems to have become a bit slow. I have the console in energy saving mode and...
  5. Controller Issue Since Latest Alpha Insiders

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Issue Since Latest Alpha Insiders: Anyone else having an issue with their Elite 2 Controller losing connection constantly? Specifically I am playing The Entropy Center, and it has been constantly disconnecting while I am playing....
  6. Latest Series X Alpha Skip Ahead Update 60hz/120hz

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Series X Alpha Skip Ahead Update 60hz/120hz: After the latest skip ahead update. I've noticed staying on 60hz fixes audio lag. YouTube plays videos perfectly with no audio lag at all. If I was to switch to 120hz the lag returns just after a...
  7. The Latest Alpha Skip Ahead, LFG’s aren’t sorted by time posted

in XboX Insiders
    The Latest Alpha Skip Ahead, LFG’s aren’t sorted by time posted: I don’t know if this is a feature or a bug but please go back to sorting by time posted submitted by /u/xPandaku [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Dashboard Feedback After Latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update - Xbox SeriesX|S

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dashboard Feedback After Latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update - Xbox SeriesX|S: After Alpha Skip-Ahead update (2308.221027-1900), I was displeased with the appearance of the Xbox dashboard. There are too many marketplace, games, and Game Pass advertisements. I want to see...
  9. Latest Alpha Skip-Ahead Possible Bug

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha Skip-Ahead Possible Bug: When Trying To Add A App To A Group, It Says A Error Has Occurred 0x800c0009, I Haven’t Tried Adding A App To A Group In Like 6months So It Could Be On More Then Alpha Skip-Ahead. submitted by...
  10. Latest Alpha Skip Ahead - Headset Disconnects Constantly

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha Skip Ahead - Headset Disconnects Constantly: Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen2 Keeps Disconnecting When I Use Them So I Am Forced To Use The Xbox App On My Phone. IDK If It’s Xbox’s fault but it happened after latest alpha skip ahead release...