Latency issues on my Series X

Discus and support Latency issues on my Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My series x is now unplayable with multiplayer games as the ping is between 180ms wired to 218ms using wifi. Every other device in the house is below... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by todd Taylor2, Jan 7, 2023.

1. todd Taylor2
    todd Taylor2 Guest

My series x is now unplayable with multiplayer games as the ping is between 180ms wired to 218ms using wifi. Every other device in the house is below 60ms and none have experienced the same increase in latency? I have tried everything I can find on the internet and nothing changes it? My cheap Laptop is now a better gaming experience with online multiplayer games than my Series x. Not sure what changed over the last couple of weeks but it’s been a very frustrating experience for Christmas! I pay for Xbox live for the kids who won’t play on the Xbox anymore because of it.

Seems to be a common problem after researching the web. Thanks Todd.

:)

todd Taylor2, Jan 7, 2023
  2. les lane Win User

HDR / Dolby Vision no longer working on Xbox Series X

…LG C2 vs Xbox Series X no signal issues…turn off Auto low-latency mode on the Xbox series x…it’s conflicting with lg c2 Auto low-latency mode…
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your Xbox problem.

I would suggest to try opening the ports from your router specific for Xbox Live, this might help you with getting the problem fixed.

Here is the guide:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If that does not help and if the Xbox is still having an issue, I would already suggest taking the Xbox for service through here:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/
  4. todd Taylor2 Win User

Just to clarify, my kids play the same game , same server on the pc with no issues so I’m just guessing it has to be the Xbox?

Thanks.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox cloud gaming on Series S powered by Series X

they are using series x hardware in the datacentre's now, so in fact series games on the cloud are running via mostly series x hardware, still the quality is set by your internet speed and latency, if you have good speeds but your latency is rubbish then you will get reduced picture quality to prioritise controller latency.

but cloud gaming is still only streamed at 720p.
  6. Ashton Fraser Win User

What is the max Internet Speed the Xbox Series X can receive.

My internet speed is 1Gbps and my series x is plugged into the router via ethernet. But, My series x is only getting 200mbps with nobody on any devices and no games running in the background. Additionally, the latency on my series x never gets below 60ms whilst my other devices get as low as 9 ms. How do I fix this speed discrepancy on my series x.
Thema:

1. Latency issues on my Series X - Similar Threads - Latency issues Series

2. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  3. I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S: this setting is disabled for me, and I can't find anyone with the same problem as mine my monitor is an lg ultragear 144hz and i use an hdmi 2.1 cable ***moving this thread to en-us because the...
  4. Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...: I tried alternate port selection. Nothing seems to improve it. 36611448-3944-4cb1-872d-53a02a4ea9d3
  5. So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.: Hi sorry if this has been asked before. I've recently been really fed up with the latency of 180ms within games while having 300Mb/s download. So I played around and tried the options that some...
  6. HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY

in XBoX on Consoles
    HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY: Hi people GAZ HERE CAN ANY ONE please help or forward the bad news ...and I'll have to try start dealing with it...I know I'm not going to have xbox 1 run the same as xbox x. ..... as I have had...
  7. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  8. Xbox X Latency issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox X Latency issues: Hi recently purchased Xbox X play Halo multiplayer experiencing high latency of 150ms. Router test: download 268 mbps, upload 23mbps, latency 7ms. when tested on Xbox downloads, 267mbps uploads...
  9. Xbox series x latency issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x latency issues.: So I’m am getting 200+ latency on my Xbox now but when I run a speed test my internet is fine and has a ping of around 10-15. This started happening after my partner set up an old Xbox one s not...
  10. How do I fix packet loss and latency issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix packet loss and latency issues: Everytime I get on r6 I have latency and packet loss and when I check my settings I have 100 packet loos and high latency 864e965b-c847-43d2-b76d-aebecdc886d7