Latency issue

Discus and support Latency issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I have been getting higher than usual latency thru the xbox speed test. It is usually a solid 29ms no matter how many tests I run. For the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CTLIVES, Jan 13, 2021.

1. CTLIVES
    CTLIVES Guest

Latency issue

Recently I have been getting higher than usual latency thru the xbox speed test. It is usually a solid 29ms no matter how many tests I run. For the past 3-4 weeks it has been between 50-70ms and games are beginning to lag. Speed tests thru all other devices
    are between 10-17ms, wired and wireless. I’ve reset console, reinstalled games, hard reset console, reset router, changed ethernet cables, etc...Xbox one X is connected via ethernet and ports are opened on router. I have FTTP gigabit internet service and no
    trouble on any other devices. Not an issue with my ISP, I work for them... Has anyone else been having an issue? Starting to wonder if its an issue with Microsoft/Xbox servers being overloaded with the push of the Xbox Series X

:)

CTLIVES, Jan 13, 2021
  2. GunRookie Win User

Latency Issues

I don't see why all the fuss about the lag when Infinity ward or was it sledge hammer themselves announced that they are using the same net code as black ops. Forgot the source and I am too lazy to find it so look it up. I too lag like crazy on that game
    so I play something else. Anyway I here patch coming soon. Till then L4D2 w/ friends :)
  3. LudovicosTekniq Win User

Latency Issues

I'm still having that problem. Are you? I'm just as let down! I staged some dude in the back but I died then saw kill cam, this guy had turned around an shot me from my left. I'm glad ever buying cod again fooled me once with black ops this is twice!
  4. l Archvile l Win User

Latency Issues

Yep.

Same thing mw2 was great for me, same cod4 and w@w. No lag problems, unless it was a *** host etc. But what's happening in mw3 is the exact reason I quit blops after a few days, just could get a shot off. Everytime and enemy would literally pop around the
    corner, I die in bullet every single time.

I've been hearing about people with great connections and lag compensation, well I have a pretty bland connection and I'm having the same problem. I've had to revert to sniping only, just I'm able to to see him when he sees me. Killcam also shows, him coming
    around the corner, looking for 2-3 seconds, then aiming on me, then firing, downing me in 3-4 bullets. But in my screen I never see him, it's just pop and I drop
  5. PHISHPOND Win User

Latency Issues

[quote user="Rujillo"]

I thought I was the only one with the cornering issue. I love playing, but the latency issues are driving me nuts. I'm sure they'll patch it or something.

[/quote]

Prob not takes a lot to patch that. That is why it never got patched in Blops. they will try to make it batter but the would have to rewrite to much to patch it.

At leaset that is what I am told.
  6. Rujillo Win User

Latency Issues

I thought I was the only one with the cornering issue. I love playing, but the latency issues are driving me nuts. I'm sure they'll patch it or something.
Thema:

Latency issue

1. Latency issue - Similar Threads - Latency issue

2. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  3. I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S: this setting is disabled for me, and I can't find anyone with the same problem as mine my monitor is an lg ultragear 144hz and i use an hdmi 2.1 cable ***moving this thread to en-us because the...
  4. Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...: I tried alternate port selection. Nothing seems to improve it. 36611448-3944-4cb1-872d-53a02a4ea9d3
  5. So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.: Hi sorry if this has been asked before. I've recently been really fed up with the latency of 180ms within games while having 300Mb/s download. So I played around and tried the options that some...
  6. HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY

in XBoX on Consoles
    HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY: Hi people GAZ HERE CAN ANY ONE please help or forward the bad news ...and I'll have to try start dealing with it...I know I'm not going to have xbox 1 run the same as xbox x. ..... as I have had...
  7. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  8. Xbox X Latency issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox X Latency issues: Hi recently purchased Xbox X play Halo multiplayer experiencing high latency of 150ms. Router test: download 268 mbps, upload 23mbps, latency 7ms. when tested on Xbox downloads, 267mbps uploads...
  9. Xbox series x latency issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x latency issues.: So I’m am getting 200+ latency on my Xbox now but when I run a speed test my internet is fine and has a ping of around 10-15. This started happening after my partner set up an old Xbox one s not...
  10. How do I fix packet loss and latency issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix packet loss and latency issues: Everytime I get on r6 I have latency and packet loss and when I check my settings I have 100 packet loos and high latency 864e965b-c847-43d2-b76d-aebecdc886d7