Latency Bouncing all over

Discus and support Latency Bouncing all over in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 300 download. 10-15 upload. 0% packet loss. But 150-300+ latency. I can’t get help from anyone. Maybe someone with knowledge can actually help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Txme, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Txme
    Txme Guest

I have 300 download. 10-15 upload. 0% packet loss. But 150-300+ latency. I can’t get help from anyone. Maybe someone with knowledge can actually help me. My latency was fine a week ago. Now it’s spiking all over. I’m wired in. Using a cat7 Ethernet.

:)

2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We may need to perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."

If that didn't work, please try using a different ethernet cable or try connecting wirelessly for us to isolate the issue if it's an issue with the Xbox or the cable.
  3. ProperSkate203 Win User

latency

if your getting your results of x1 its is bouncing of Seattle hence the high latency what's your nat type saying if it anything but open u will have problems
  4. ArmyMedic75 Win User

And the winner of next gen is..........

10ms would equal your latency to the server aka lag but yes it is really good and is usually dictated(Notice I said usually)by distance between you and whatever server you happen to be bouncing off of
  5. APOCACIDE Win User

BF4 Platoons

the big one is fine with me-jump all over her like one of those kids bounce house things
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

XBOX ONE X UPLOAD SPEED SLOW

You spoken about latency in your connection, but all form of latency is an issue when you play online, also TV latency.

If you have a relatively new TV with Game Mode enabled, your TV will have an average of 15-25ms but old TV without specific Game Mode, sometime have over 80ms of latency... and you must consider also this, not only internet latency.
Thema:

1. Latency Bouncing all over - Similar Threads - Latency Bouncing

2. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  3. I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S: this setting is disabled for me, and I can't find anyone with the same problem as mine my monitor is an lg ultragear 144hz and i use an hdmi 2.1 cable ***moving this thread to en-us because the...
  4. Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...: I tried alternate port selection. Nothing seems to improve it. 36611448-3944-4cb1-872d-53a02a4ea9d3
  5. So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.: Hi sorry if this has been asked before. I've recently been really fed up with the latency of 180ms within games while having 300Mb/s download. So I played around and tried the options that some...
  6. HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY

in XBoX on Consoles
    HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY: Hi people GAZ HERE CAN ANY ONE please help or forward the bad news ...and I'll have to try start dealing with it...I know I'm not going to have xbox 1 run the same as xbox x. ..... as I have had...
  7. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  8. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  9. Very high latency can u please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very high latency can u please help me: have very hi latency on Xbox series s I ran a network test on test network speed & statistics and I’m getting a latency of 202 I believe that is causing me delay and lag on nba 2k24 can u please...
  10. Latency stuck on 80ms - for about 3 weeks now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latency stuck on 80ms - for about 3 weeks now: Hello For about 3 weeks now all of a sudden my latency on all 3 Xbox’s in the house are not going lower than 80ms. They are Xbox one s, Xbox series x and Xbox series s. All plugged in my...