Lately my jigsaw puzzles freeze up and I have to close and reopen. This is happening more and ...

Discus and support Lately my jigsaw puzzles freeze up and I have to close and reopen. This is happening more and ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What can I do to stop this from happening? 48a4a894-2ca3-4490-8abf-1e689d1922ee Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GristlySinger80, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Lately my jigsaw puzzles freeze up and I have to close and reopen. This is happening more and ...

What can I do to stop this from happening?

:)

GristlySinger80, Dec 17, 2016
  2. Lately when I am doing a puzzle the screen freezes up and it is happening more often

Lately every time I am working a puzzle the screen freezes up and I have to close out and reopen. This is happening more and more often. Help

GristlySinger80, Dec 17, 2016
  3. Freezing

When trying to do puzzles the screen freezes until I close the program and reopen it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw 4 times and still freezes

ColderMango72, Dec 17, 2016
  4. StoicStream2864 Win User

Collections have disappeared overnight

and now, magically, they have reappeared. I'd restarted the app several times, closed and reopened the Classic Jigsaw section repeatedly each time and the puzzle sets were gone. Now they are (at least mostly) there. I can't be sure all of them are, because
    I didn't write down all the new ones I recently bought, but the ones I was specifically looking for suddenly reappeared the 5th time I reopened the Classic Jigsaw link.
  5. DorthellaJohson Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

I finally was able to duplicate the problem. If I have zoomed in on a puzzle (which has the ghost picture open underneath it), if I the open the puzzle view and then turn off the ghost picture before I close the puzzle view, when I reopen the ghost picture,
    it will not be aligned with my puzzle in progress. If I exit microsoft jigsaw and reopen, the ghost picture will be aligned correctly. Photo is attached.

I'm glad I figured out how to get the puzzle and ghost picture aligned again. The problem occurred because I wanted to turn off puzzle view, and instead I turned off the ghost picture. My bad.
    [​IMG]
  6. FastSquirrel876 Win User

freezing puzzles

I'm getting it now in the regular jigsaw puzzles as well. It's freezing so bad that I have to close it out because it doesn't come back. I play the Solitaire games a lot and the mah jong often and so far haven't had any problems with them. I was considering
    getting the premium version of the puzzles but I'm sure not paying anything as long as this happens. (For all I know there could be problems with the premium, too.)
  7. Groffeaston Win User

Glitchy mouse issues

I am experiencing the same issue. At first I thought it was my mouse's battery going bad/dead. So I tried a new battery, but that did NOT fix the problem!! I do not remember when it first started, it was either after I download my first extra puzzle or
    after Windows did an update or both. But since then I have been having problems playing Jigsaw; having it freeze up especially when I am trying to move a puzzle piece, trying to click on a puzzle piece to pick it up to move it, sometimes when the game loads
    up it freezes, and sometimes after I complete a puzzle it will freeze up/crash.

Hopefully Microsoft will address/fix these "issues"/"bugs"!
  8. Charlie_B Win User

Lost game progress

I've been having issues with my Internet connection lately. The WiFi has been disconnecting quite often. That has happened long after having completed all the Jigsaw Jam puzzles. Now for some reason, all that progress has been lost.
Thema:

Lately my jigsaw puzzles freeze up and I have to close and reopen. This is happening more and ...

1. Lately my jigsaw puzzles freeze up and I have to close and reopen. This is happening more and ... - Similar Threads - Lately jigsaw puzzles

2. Hi xbox staff, Check this out before it's too late

in XboX Insiders
    Hi xbox staff, Check this out before it's too late: Look at this, and give me answer. When you get into handheld consoles, you have a lot of resources now, while SONY will put some of its games on PC. You just change it to Xbox and use Xbox Game...
  3. Late refunds?

in XBoX on Windows
    Late refunds?: I refunded 2 online products on my Xbox over a week ago and they were approved but I still haven't gotten my money back from them and I'd like to know why? a3bbe363-9cf1-4fe1-9d1c-cdbc9b785984
  4. How to transfer games from our late father's Xbox One to our new Xbox S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer games from our late father's Xbox One to our new Xbox S?: My sisters and I have loved gaming for years, so one year our father got us an Xbox One for the household. He has since passed, but we have still gotten and played it continuously. This year we...
  5. My xbox one s has been crashing, freezing, and running incredibly slow lately

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one s has been crashing, freezing, and running incredibly slow lately: constant crashes, freezes, and overall slow performance, I've tried factory resetting twice, cleaning the console, and reinstalling multiple games but nothing seems to fix my issue...
  6. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?: Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer for remembering game chats of the 360 days. I...
  7. Hi! So my Xbox series X has been running perfectly fine up until late summer this year. Now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi! So my Xbox series X has been running perfectly fine up until late summer this year. Now...: I know many people experienced the same thing, and although I know this might well be just a game-related issue, I'm afraid it could be a sign my Series X is "dying". Now, I care to highlight that...
  8. My xbox controllers have been glitching lately 2 are new and it scrolls down 5-8 lines...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controllers have been glitching lately 2 are new and it scrolls down 5-8 lines...: As of last week it has been going off and on and now its just permanently going down way to many lines its at the point where i cant even message people or play most games where you pick a...
  9. My account was hacked lately and i wanna get it back but when i try to get a call from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account was hacked lately and i wanna get it back but when i try to get a call from the...: My account got hacked and i cant log in since the email and password has been changed from that account. I had minecraft in the account but i cant play that either. Even if i cant get my account...
  10. I receives party invitations 30mins late but not on time and my friend doesn’t see my party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I receives party invitations 30mins late but not on time and my friend doesn’t see my party...: So when i send my friend a party invite he says he doesn’t see it and when he send me one on time it doesn’t come in on time it’ll come in 30mins or a hour later c1919dd4-daee-4dab-a445-fe5d5b5b81c2