Late order

Discus and support Late order in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I ordered a design lab controller on 22/06. It should have arrived 14/07 but still waiting. When I track order it shows it last moved 21/07. How do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JoshuaMincher, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Late order

I ordered a design lab controller on 22/06. It should have arrived 14/07 but still waiting. When I track order it shows it last moved 21/07. How do I contact someone to see what’s going on?

:)

JoshuaMincher, Jul 30, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Late order

You will need to contact the online support for further assistance regarding this. Access Contact us | Xbox Support. Follow the instructions after clicking on the green button "Contact us" and choose to get help either from an online chat agent or request a callback. Make sure the region on the support website is set to your correct region in order not to find issues with the steps.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Late order

Select "Hardware and Network" and then take it from there since this is hardware related. You don't have to select something that matches your issue exactly because not all issues are available in the dropdown list. Keep in mind as well that you can change the category in case the one you previously tried didn't allow you to reach the online support.
  4. JoshuaMincher Win User

Late order

I’m struggling to find what topic I should post it under. It’s very confusing
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

Late order

You will need to contact the online support for further assistance regarding this. Access Contact us | Xbox Support. Follow the instructions after clicking on the green button "Contact us" and choose to get help either from an online chat agent or request a callback. Make sure the region on the support website is set to your correct region in order not to find issues with the steps.
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Late order

Hi there Faith! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I've had the same experience in the past! This is due to the pandemic, it is normal, but you can contact Xbox support to confirmed that your package will arrive! Mine took 2 months to arrive, unfortunately.
Thema:

Late order

1. Late order - Similar Threads - Late order

2. Late refunds?

in XBoX on Windows
    Late refunds?: I refunded 2 online products on my Xbox over a week ago and they were approved but I still haven't gotten my money back from them and I'd like to know why? a3bbe363-9cf1-4fe1-9d1c-cdbc9b785984
  3. How to transfer games from our late father's Xbox One to our new Xbox S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer games from our late father's Xbox One to our new Xbox S?: My sisters and I have loved gaming for years, so one year our father got us an Xbox One for the household. He has since passed, but we have still gotten and played it continuously. This year we...
  4. I have a repair order for my Xbox Series S, how late can I ship it in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a repair order for my Xbox Series S, how late can I ship it in?: I couldn't find a printer for my shipping label they told me to print till today, I made the order in the last week of April, how late can I ship it in? 046fa343-b75d-4240-8811-0b6f6a0768d0
  5. My order is late and is stuck on pending.

in XBoX on Windows
    My order is late and is stuck on pending.: I ordered an Xbox Wireless controller on the 29th of December and the estimated delivery was the 3rd of January after saying that deliveries can take 2-3 days. It is now the 4th of January and...
  6. Warranty Service Order Sent in Late. Will not arrive until 3 days after service order gets...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty Service Order Sent in Late. Will not arrive until 3 days after service order gets...: I sent in my service order late, on the webpage it says that the service order gets canceled after 30 days. According to tracking, the package will not arrive until 3 days after that. Is there any...
  7. Late order

in XBoX Accessibility
    Late order: I ordered a design lab controller on the 17th of June and the estimated delivery was between the 14-16 of July. Unfortunately it has been delayed and is stuck in customs. I was going to wait and...
  8. My physical order for a controller charger is late

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My physical order for a controller charger is late: My order, by this time, is late by a whole MONTH and what's worse, every time I try to contact MS support through chat, they will tell me that the problem is not related to their department....
  9. Repair Order Very Late

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Order Very Late: I have contact support multiple times and first, they told me that it would be arriving 7/7 (four days ago.) I contact support again, like I was instructed, and they told me that I would have to...
  10. Halo Wars DE code late. Order December 4th

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars DE code late. Order December 4th: You guys are pretty much my last hope. This "will I get it today?" stuff is *far* from fun considering the information given to us previously. aebecdf9-5342-417d-b801-59f01df0eaa0