Lastest insider update ruined Sonic sound option

Discus and support Lastest insider update ruined Sonic sound option in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the recent 430 mb update I got last night. Whenever I plugged in my headset every noise sounded robotic, switched to normal stereo and the issue... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/qasually, Jul 26, 2019.

1. /u/qasually
    /u/qasually Guest

After the recent 430 mb update I got last night. Whenever I plugged in my headset every noise sounded robotic, switched to normal stereo and the issue is gone. Anyone else experiencing this?

submitted by /u/qasually
    [link] [comments]

/u/qasually, Jul 26, 2019
  2. Miss Portia Win User

Lastest update killed my sound!

Have you tried a different cable to connect your Xbox to the TV?
  3. cheesyhunter1 Win User

This is getting ridiculous...

The lastest preview update has updated party chat
  4. VampireRambo Win User

Why does my controller keep disconnecting?

have you updated to the lastest controller firmware?
  5. xvDemigodxv Win User

Does anyone still play?!

Sry the glitches ruined it for me. Im mostly on Sonic and Sega Allstar racing now
  6. TrainableSoul Win User

XBox One S Freezing and Crashing to Home Screen.

Can be important to ensure you have the lastest console updates.
Thema:

1. Lastest insider update ruined Sonic sound option - Similar Threads - Lastest insider update

2. Lastest Apha Skip Ahead Update Controller Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Lastest Apha Skip Ahead Update Controller Issue: Hi, Looking for some help as I cannot report this issue on my series x. I was playing Prince of Persia this morning and all was normal as normal can be. A forced update came in and I installed...
  3. Issues with the lastest Xbox Controller update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with the lastest Xbox Controller update: Last week I updated my Xbox Controller that came with my Series X but ever since that update the right stick has been misbehaving. So I use the controller to play farming simulator 22 but...
  4. Lastest game update no avaible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lastest game update no avaible?: I am trying to play BF Bad Company 2 online on my 360 but I can´t get the lastest update for the game. I get a promt saying that there is a new update and it asks me if I want to update, I choose...
  5. lastest update i lost more of my games i owned

in XboX Insiders
    lastest update i lost more of my games i owned: lastest update i lost more of my games i owned submitted by /u/Feared_Havok [link] [comments]
  6. Lastest Beta breaks Remote Play (again)

in XboX Insiders
    Lastest Beta breaks Remote Play (again): Just a heads up for those using remote play : Just upgraded to Beta but this breaks remote play again (using windows 10 app). I could connect once and play, but after losing my connection due to...
  7. No audio after lastest xbox update

in XboX Insiders
    No audio after lastest xbox update: Hi, well today I started my xbox just to find out that it has updated to a new version, ver nice tho. The problem is that now my xbox don't play any audio, i checked the cable and it is fine (i...
  8. External HDDs not appearing in lastest build, games that were installed on them unusable

in XboX Insiders
    External HDDs not appearing in lastest build, games that were installed on them unusable: With the lastest build, I am running into an issue where my 2 external harddrives are not appearing as available in my storage and the games that are installed on those drives are currently not...
  9. Lastest alpha update November 4th 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Lastest alpha update November 4th 2019: Updated to reflect newest build. The Xbox rebooted three times then loaded in and couldn't open anything kept getting a fc error pretty much I tried to submit didn't work. Manually shutdown and...
  10. Clubs been broken for Months now, fixed last update then broken again with the lastest patch!

in XboX Insiders
    Clubs been broken for Months now, fixed last update then broken again with the lastest patch!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Carlos-VP [link] [comments]