Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...
Discus and support Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by michael Oz1, Apr 14, 2024.
Thema:
Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...
Loading...
-
Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it... - Similar Threads - Last around November
-
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead
in XboX InsidersArctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting... -
Hard crash since the last update
in XboX InsidersHard crash since the last update: https://ibb.co/bjKCqvDq Since the last update all I get is this when loading games. Could be the update could be the dev, I dont know not seen this one before. Pc gaming experimental.... -
HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black
in XboX InsidersHDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the... -
Problem since last omega update.
in XboX InsidersProblem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to... -
My account was hacked around october last year.
in XBoX AccessibilityMy account was hacked around october last year.: My account got hacked around October last year. They had changed the back-up email to a spam email then deleted my email. My email was recovered but everything connected to it was moved to their... -
Been having issues since the last Alpha Skip-Ahead update around a week ago
in XboX InsidersBeen having issues since the last Alpha Skip-Ahead update around a week ago: I've been experiencing 3 main issues since the update. - Dead by Daylight has refused to go past the loading screen telling me that an "Initialization error has occured". This is thankfully the... -
Since last update (around December 16), my controllers randomly become unresponsive
in XBoX on ConsolesSince last update (around December 16), my controllers randomly become unresponsive: Since last update (around December 16), my controllers randomly become unresponsive. I have done everything that support suggests. Any idea? a23e9b64-2eb9-44a0-8aff-cac5197b177b -
xbox live dropped out on me last night at around midnight
in XBoX on Consolesxbox live dropped out on me last night at around midnight: During a game of COD ghosts I was disconnected from live last night at about mid night. Is this a known issue or is it just me d3d135ad-5482-4a83-a738-321a49bead0f