Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

Discus and support Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by michael Oz1, Apr 14, 2024.

1. michael Oz1
    michael Oz1 Guest

Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password

:)

michael Oz1, Apr 14, 2024
  2. Leo Invictus Win User

How Long Have You Used The Microsoft Forums? I Wanna Know! :P

Been reading the forums every day since 2007. I post approximately once a year. . .whether I need to or not.

The forums have been great because when I got my Xbox One last November, I had zero questions, knew what to expect, knew how to set it up and get around like I'd had one for years.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Black Friday

Hello James,

What does the Xbox message state. Checked my accounts I haven't received the message either. It probably is a random thing. As to when you will get there is no time limit as there is no information on this. its like a gift from them. I know last year they
    had the same thing and people got it at varying times. I got one around Christmas last year.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Xbox one with Kinect.

I've had my Xbox One w/Kinect since November of last year. The only thing I use Kinect for is to say "Xbox record that". Today, I would purchase an Xbox One without Kinect.
  5. AlpCCP Win User

It has Been over a year and I have not received my Game from a Promotion with LIVE

It sucks, but you had to contact Xbox Customer Support by late last year (around October or November) to let them know that you never got your game in order to get it. It's their fault for not sending the game, but if you never contacted them and you waited
    over a year....

(worked for Xbox Customer Support until a few months ago)
  6. burnthegod Win User

Cannot Download Xbox Profile - Error 80150016

I have had this problem for like 8 years I have never my email password it. got hacked years ago and never had my password it was not a problem till we had that xbox download sometime last year that made you sign in live with your password. now I cant
    get on that account to access any of my dlc content but and have noway to prove the account is mine because I have no password or security answers. sick of this xbox stuff I love xbox but it always find away to screw me over when I have payed way to much to
    get played around like this.
Thema:

1. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it... - Similar Threads - Last around November

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  4. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  5. Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update: Three days ago, I was playing Gears of War 2 when the screen started flickering, went to no signal. I've booted into safe mode, did a complete factory reset. This would work partially only to...
  6. I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned and I wan an estimate on how long it will last.: So I got suspended for saying (Mod Removed) to someone. And it’s my first time being banned, how long should my ban be. (I cant check the enforcement page because I don’t know my password)...
  7. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  8. Been having issues since the last Alpha Skip-Ahead update around a week ago

in XboX Insiders
    Been having issues since the last Alpha Skip-Ahead update around a week ago: I've been experiencing 3 main issues since the update. - Dead by Daylight has refused to go past the loading screen telling me that an "Initialization error has occured". This is thankfully the...
  9. Since last update (around December 16), my controllers randomly become unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since last update (around December 16), my controllers randomly become unresponsive: Since last update (around December 16), my controllers randomly become unresponsive. I have done everything that support suggests. Any idea? a23e9b64-2eb9-44a0-8aff-cac5197b177b
  10. xbox live dropped out on me last night at around midnight

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live dropped out on me last night at around midnight: During a game of COD ghosts I was disconnected from live last night at about mid night. Is this a known issue or is it just me d3d135ad-5482-4a83-a738-321a49bead0f