LAST UPDATE PROBLEM 3,7 GB

Discus and support LAST UPDATE PROBLEM 3,7 GB in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH LAST UPDATE 3,7 GB . I CAN NOT INSTALL IT SOURCE: 10.0.16295.3001 DESTINATION: 10.016299.3031 ID CONSOLE:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TX FISHERNSA, Oct 13, 2017.

1. TX FISHERNSA
    TX FISHERNSA Guest

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH LAST UPDATE 3,7 GB . I CAN NOT INSTALL IT

SOURCE: 10.0.16295.3001

DESTINATION: 10.016299.3031

ID CONSOLE: 5832935f.08e0375a.f3dfd87c.c3765101.01

ERROR CODE: 0x801901A0 0x00000000 0x00000206

:)

TX FISHERNSA, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Probleme nach dem letzten großen Update

Nachdem ich in der zweiten Oktober Woche das grosse Update (3,7 GB groß) installiert habe, kann ich die meisten Apps und Spiele nicht mehr starten! Die Konsole zeigt mir ein Fenster an, in dem steht das Spiel oder App vorbereitet werden und dies ein oder
    zwei Minuten dauern kann. Es passiert dann aber nichts ausser das dass Fenster des Spiels oder der App flackern! Was kann ich da tuen? Muss ich jetzt alles neu installieren? Ich hoffe mir kann geholfen werden?

MFG Stephan

DrSchlafikus80, Oct 13, 2017
  3. luke
    luke Guest
    game updates not downloading properly

has anyone else had the same problem if so how did u fix it, my updates used to work but in the last month I'm lucky if they average 1 gb an hour and cant access anything while updating iv contacted help lines and internet service providers everything is connected and running at correct speed and everything iv tried hasn't solved the problem I have 2 xbox's in my house with 83 games and fear ill spend more time updating then playing can someone please help.

4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

If you are part of the Insider program you should post this at the Insider program forums

M3tal Daz3, Oct 13, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you are part of the Insider program you should post this at the Insider program forums
  6. TDK Skin Walker Win User

I have a problem with my xbox

I have had 3 updates in a row, two with 3,7 GB and one for 300 ish MB. I just thought it was normal as an insider, guess not. But thanks as to why I got them.
  7. pawncrackers Win User

A 3,7 GB update for the third time this week

Hi there,

It looks like you are in the Preview Program, as I have also had the same updates. My best advice, would be to make sure that nothing else is running on your network. The error is likely due to a corrupted update, due to other traffic interfering. As some
    others have pointed out, please join the
    Xbox Insiders Reddit
    , so someone can better assist you.

I had a similar error the other day, where I turned on my Xbox, saw the new
    badly designed dashboard
    , and THEN was randomly prompted for an update 10 minutes later, which failed. I powered down my Xbox, tried again a few minutes later, and it all went through properly.

Please note that, as of 1400 PST, a new update has rolled out for
    Alpha
    (1908.190802-1945),
    Beta, Delta and Omega
    rings (1908.190731-1920), according to
    Brad Rossetti on Twitter
    (@workwombatman).

Maybe you will have better success with these more recent updates.

Hope this helps,

L
  8. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

9. Drizzle J Win User

Thema:

1. LAST UPDATE PROBLEM 3,7 GB - Similar Threads - LAST UPDATE PROBLEM

2. multi-player problem since last update alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    multi-player problem since last update alpha skip ahead: Ever since the last update I have had problems with some games not allowing me to connect (fallguys,fortnight,goat simulator 3,cod,ect) other games work entirely fine with multi-player connection...
  3. problem since last update on alpha preview

in XboX Insiders
    problem since last update on alpha preview: I am on the alpha skip ahead xbox series s. os version: 10.0.25342.1001(re_xbox_dev_flight.221109-1900) So since the last update my Internet speed I normally would be around i have a 2gb...
  4. : Hdmi cec problems since last update Xbox Series X LG TV and sound bar

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Hdmi cec problems since last update Xbox Series X LG TV and sound bar: : Hdmi cec problems since last update Xbox Series X LG TV and sound bar I have problems with hdmi cec in xbox series x since last update. Before it worked perfectly, now with last update, now when...
  5. I have been observing this problem since the last update of the dashboard — many widgets in...

in XboX Insiders
    I have been observing this problem since the last update of the dashboard — many widgets in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Eufeek [link] [comments]
  6. HDR problem on the Xbox One X since the last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR problem on the Xbox One X since the last update.: Hello there! It seems that last update (10.0.19041.5481) has sleep mode broken. Thing is I launch any HDR game and it enables HDR just fine. But when the console wakes up after its sleep mode I...
  7. Problem since the last update for Minecraft Beta RTX

in XboX Insiders
    Problem since the last update for Minecraft Beta RTX: Hi. I have always been able to perfectly put the Minecraft Beta RTX version, but since yesterday's update I can't get into the game. It boots up, the red mojang screen appears, and closes on its...
  8. Problem in game audio after last insider console update.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem in game audio after last insider console update.: Recently, most especify, after the last Insider update on my Xbox One S ( I am a Preview Alpha ), I have a lot of problens in game sounds. Basically, I am playing and from nowhere, the sound get...
  9. Xbox one x 4K recording problem after last system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x 4K recording problem after last system update: I use xbox one x and until yesterday I was able to record my videos normal (I always record in 4K) and today after update I can't record anymore, is record only 20s and that file has an error. I...
  10. Last insider update problem not working

in XboX Insiders
    Last insider update problem not working: Hi, after installing the last update my Xbox just stuck in the troubleshooting screen. Cant do anything, I've tried all what is possible. Somebody has the same issue? submitted by /u/addy2291...