last update error loose accounts!! HELP!!!!

Discus and support last update error loose accounts!! HELP!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I NEED HELP! Today is start my xbox one, and it goes error 203 ( while it was instaling the new update), so i enter the forum and follow the steps, so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ill Gattone, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Ill Gattone
    Ill Gattone Guest

I NEED HELP!

Today is start my xbox one, and it goes error 203 ( while it was instaling the new update), so i enter the forum and follow the steps, so y restart values in my xbox, erase everything but games.

it works but, when i was log in the account i allways use, y forget 2 of the emails i use, and that 2 accounts are very importnt, i remember the gamer targ of the two, but not the email, can you help me PLEASE theres a way to find out the mail conected to
    a gamer targ, i remember the password but not the email!

i NEED Help!! i will loose a lot of game hours if i dont get the accounts back!!

:)

Ill Gattone, Oct 22, 2017
  2. Credentials error

Hey guys.

I don't know if am allowed to post help threads as I see no specific sections but I thought I needed to get help from somewhere.

I'm getting an error when trying to download my old account. It still has xbox gold ( and gold pp901m on mw3 last update error loose accounts!! HELP!!!! :) and i guesss last update error loose accounts!! HELP!!!! :( ) and i need to get the account back so i can play on it again.

This is what the error says . ( for some reason you can't dl profiles offline but you used to be able to )

ERROR: Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in.

Visit https:// account.live .com to fix the problem.

I have gone to account.live and tried to sign in with my old account. but it says password is wrong ( even though the DL profiles says it's correct ) I have also gone to Can't access your account but that is no help niether is Google or Youtube.

Please help me. Thanks.

LightningThief, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Wont let me remove payment option!! Help

Ive been having lots of trouble signing in. Someone got into my account and added a fake credit cars. It says I cant login because I need to remove or update the credit card. It gave me a eroor when I did it on xbox. Then I went on xbox.com and it gave
    me another error, I need help I can't loose this account.

HIPSTERKITTEHxD, Oct 22, 2017
  4. NickBown Win User

Hard disk unformatted error

Hi.

No, I wouldn't recommend formatting the disk unless it's your last resort as it wipes all data on the drive!

There are a few things we can try first however. The first thing I would do is to unplug and replace the drive as this makes sure it's not come loose. You can see how to do this here:

support.xbox.com/.../add-remove-hard-drive
    . If that doesn't help then the next thing is to back out and retry the update. This page (support.xbox.com/.../software-update-errors)
    looks rather complex to start with but has everything you will need to do this. If neither of those help I'd recommend contacting the Xbox Support Team directly as they may be able to help you further, without you having to format your drive and loosing all
    the data on it!
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

But will it delete my progress?

If you remove your account and then add it again (which may help with that error) you will not loose anything as game progress for example is saved in cloud and linked to your account. When you open a game it will just sync with the cloud and get
    your data.
  6. DepecheM Win User

Losing connection during daily challenges

I would suggest to reinstall it. You will loose nothing and have a fresh new (maybe updated) game.

Also got two laptops HP and wifi. Sometimes I loose connection but that last for 10 seconds at most.

Give it a try and otherwise play with the power connector plugged in, maybe that will work.

Good Luck
  7. Temhotabot Win User

Im in a bit of a pickle

[quote user="Viral Cyrix"]

NO you should not do that. If you give him your account information whats stops him from changing the login informatin and you loose your account. Also If he transfers the licenses from all your downloaded content onto his console you the loose the abilty
    to use it if you ever happen to loose your Live connection. Last but not least by allowing him to effectivley comit marketplace theft it can get you both a permanent suspension

[/quote]

[quote user="MiamiHeat"]

seriously... Im looking for helpful posts.

[/quote]

The first quote IS the helpful post. If you choose to disregard it then you accept any and all consequences of your actions.
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Im in a bit of a pickle

NO you should not do that. If you give him your account information whats stops him from changing the login informatin and you loose your account. Also If he transfers the licenses from all your downloaded content onto his console you the loose the abilty
    to use it if you ever happen to loose your Live connection. Last but not least by allowing him to effectivley comit marketplace theft it can get you both a permanent suspension
Thema:

1. last update error loose accounts!! HELP!!!! - Similar Threads - last update error

2. Xbox One S - Thrustmaster Ferrari Spider 458 Wheel not steering correctly after last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S - Thrustmaster Ferrari Spider 458 Wheel not steering correctly after last update: Since early 2021 I've been having fun playing Forza Motorsport 6 and Forza Motorsport 7 on my Xbox One S with the Thrustmaster Ferrari Spider 458 wheel & pedal kit. I put my console & pedals away...
  3. Since the last update I have not been able to participate in chat on twitch on my series...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Since the last update I have not been able to participate in chat on twitch on my series...: [img] Xbox series x will no alow twitch chat participation from series x .It redirects me to mobile via the QR code. ***Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from picture. Please see...
  4. After last update I can not turn off sound through HDMI on XBOX Series X. Got error 0x80bd0009

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update I can not turn off sound through HDMI on XBOX Series X. Got error 0x80bd0009: Last update from 25.10.2021 broke my settings All the time the sound is set to be played with gamepad, sound with HDMI - disabled. Now the param for HDMI audio is set to "stereo without...
  5. Xbox Games Pass on PC - Error after last update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Games Pass on PC - Error after last update: IT seems that after the latest update, I am unable to play any of my Xbox Games Pass games on PC. I open the app, am already signed in, click a game to play and shortly after it goes through the...
  6. Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help: Xbox one will not launch. Minecraft. No error codes worked until last update. 185c76b5-115c-4743-b9f0-9f665bc211ce
  7. My Xbox broke after the last update (error E 100 00000712 80070079)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox broke after the last update (error E 100 00000712 80070079): Hi to everyone, my Xbox One (the first one, sold with Kinect), went on loop when installing the last update. It keep freezing on the third step, showing the error message. [img] [img] But...
  8. my windows 10 pro insider last update in Microsoft Solitaire does not open, where error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my windows 10 pro insider last update in Microsoft Solitaire does not open, where error: my windows 10 pro insider last update in Microsoft Solitaire does not open, where error message 121003 is displayed. 41c01b70-1972-4cec-bf1f-84a6dd598b36
  9. Since last update no more party chat in Windows 10 Xbox App. Error 0x89231806

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since last update no more party chat in Windows 10 Xbox App. Error 0x89231806: Ok so I have always been able to join these people without issues and absolutely nothing has changed on either end of the connection aside from the app updating a few days back. I can join and...
  10. Cortana interrupting with errors regularly sinec last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana interrupting with errors regularly sinec last update: Since the last update Cortana seems to be activating and failing al on her own - something that has not been a problem for last 3 years. We will be watching a film or something (in which the word...