last update error loose accounts!! HELP!!!!

Discus and support last update error loose accounts!! HELP!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I NEED HELP! Today is start my xbox one, and it goes error 203 ( while it was instaling the new update), so i enter the forum and follow the steps, so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ill Gattone, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Ill Gattone
    Ill Gattone Guest

I NEED HELP!

Today is start my xbox one, and it goes error 203 ( while it was instaling the new update), so i enter the forum and follow the steps, so y restart values in my xbox, erase everything but games.

it works but, when i was log in the account i allways use, y forget 2 of the emails i use, and that 2 accounts are very importnt, i remember the gamer targ of the two, but not the email, can you help me PLEASE theres a way to find out the mail conected to
    a gamer targ, i remember the password but not the email!

i NEED Help!! i will loose a lot of game hours if i dont get the accounts back!!

:)

Ill Gattone, Oct 22, 2017
  2. Credentials error

Hey guys.

I don't know if am allowed to post help threads as I see no specific sections but I thought I needed to get help from somewhere.

I'm getting an error when trying to download my old account. It still has xbox gold ( and gold pp901m on mw3 last update error loose accounts!! HELP!!!! :) and i guesss last update error loose accounts!! HELP!!!! :( ) and i need to get the account back so i can play on it again.

This is what the error says . ( for some reason you can't dl profiles offline but you used to be able to )

ERROR: Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in.

Visit https:// account.live .com to fix the problem.

I have gone to account.live and tried to sign in with my old account. but it says password is wrong ( even though the DL profiles says it's correct ) I have also gone to Can't access your account but that is no help niether is Google or Youtube.

Please help me. Thanks.

LightningThief, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Wont let me remove payment option!! Help

Ive been having lots of trouble signing in. Someone got into my account and added a fake credit cars. It says I cant login because I need to remove or update the credit card. It gave me a eroor when I did it on xbox. Then I went on xbox.com and it gave
    me another error, I need help I can't loose this account.

HIPSTERKITTEHxD, Oct 22, 2017
  4. NickBown Win User

Hard disk unformatted error

Hi.

No, I wouldn't recommend formatting the disk unless it's your last resort as it wipes all data on the drive!

There are a few things we can try first however. The first thing I would do is to unplug and replace the drive as this makes sure it's not come loose. You can see how to do this here:

support.xbox.com/.../add-remove-hard-drive
    . If that doesn't help then the next thing is to back out and retry the update. This page (support.xbox.com/.../software-update-errors)
    looks rather complex to start with but has everything you will need to do this. If neither of those help I'd recommend contacting the Xbox Support Team directly as they may be able to help you further, without you having to format your drive and loosing all
    the data on it!
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

But will it delete my progress?

If you remove your account and then add it again (which may help with that error) you will not loose anything as game progress for example is saved in cloud and linked to your account. When you open a game it will just sync with the cloud and get
    your data.
  6. DepecheM Win User

Losing connection during daily challenges

I would suggest to reinstall it. You will loose nothing and have a fresh new (maybe updated) game.

Also got two laptops HP and wifi. Sometimes I loose connection but that last for 10 seconds at most.

Give it a try and otherwise play with the power connector plugged in, maybe that will work.

Good Luck
  7. Temhotabot Win User

Im in a bit of a pickle

[quote user="Viral Cyrix"]

NO you should not do that. If you give him your account information whats stops him from changing the login informatin and you loose your account. Also If he transfers the licenses from all your downloaded content onto his console you the loose the abilty
    to use it if you ever happen to loose your Live connection. Last but not least by allowing him to effectivley comit marketplace theft it can get you both a permanent suspension

[/quote]

[quote user="MiamiHeat"]

seriously... Im looking for helpful posts.

[/quote]

The first quote IS the helpful post. If you choose to disregard it then you accept any and all consequences of your actions.
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Im in a bit of a pickle

NO you should not do that. If you give him your account information whats stops him from changing the login informatin and you loose your account. Also If he transfers the licenses from all your downloaded content onto his console you the loose the abilty
    to use it if you ever happen to loose your Live connection. Last but not least by allowing him to effectivley comit marketplace theft it can get you both a permanent suspension
Thema:

1. last update error loose accounts!! HELP!!!! - Similar Threads - last update error

2. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  3. Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update

in XboX Insiders
    Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update: Hi, i use a powered USB Hub with two HDD's and a Logitech Dongle since i own my Series X. After the last Update, it stopped working, so my 2 HDD`s won't work anymore:( Tested the Hub with my PC...
  4. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  5. Xbox One X ( Alpha Skip-Ahead ) Edge crashing on the 4-5 last updates? Fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X ( Alpha Skip-Ahead ) Edge crashing on the 4-5 last updates? Fix?: So i was was a happy insider till like 2-3 weeks ago. Sure, the odd crash here n there, but that is to be expected w Alphas.... But 4 or 5 updates ago something happened to Microsoft Edge,...
  6. Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update: Good morning, I noticed that after the last ALPHA ring update the packet loss problem appeared which I never had before. Let me start by saying that my connection and my router work perfectly, on...
  7. Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my...: Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my system no good I didn't spend $800 to just have it turn out to be garbage there's only a year and a half old...
  8. After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video: I have an XBox Series X Connected to a Denon Receiver and then to an LG OLED TV. I leave my XBox on all the time. Ever since the last system update last week, When I switch my receiver video...
  9. Hdr 10 and auto stopped working after last update, when is it's a 4k UHD TV

in XBoX on Windows
    Hdr 10 and auto stopped working after last update, when is it's a 4k UHD TV: Hdr 10 and auto stopped working after last update the box in settings now says my tv no longer supports. Hdr10 when is its a 4k uhd tv 78a7612c-ef3b-42bd-9b45-bd3f8c816bb4
  10. Getting a game error since last windows update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a game error since last windows update: So the game in question is Final Fantasy 14, ever since the latest windows update I have started getting Dx11 errors and the game is pretty much unplayable. So I did search for fixes as the Dx11...