Last Titan Standing burn card bug, possibly?

Discus and support Last Titan Standing burn card bug, possibly? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing this game mode a lot lately trying to complete the "I stand alone" achievement. I have noticed that since update 5 my burn cards will... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Districtopia, Aug 8, 2014.

  1. Districtopia
    Districtopia Guest

    Last Titan Standing burn card bug, possibly?


    I've been playing this game mode a lot lately trying to complete the "I stand alone" achievement. I have noticed that since update 5 my burn cards will not carry over to the next round about 50% of the time, even when I survive (as a pilot or in my titan).
    I've also noticed I'll activate a burn card, it will be active in a mach and I will die (pilot
    and titan death), so I go to equip a new one for the next round, and the one I just used (and should have lost) is still in my deck ready to be activated for use...

    Has anyone else noticed this lately? It's getting frustrating because I normally use "super charger" or an amped weapon burn card. Sometimes they will carry over to the next round, sometimes they won't. It's totally random.. and I have to make sure
    I'm paying really close attention to make sure it didn't deactivate between rounds.

    :)
     
    Districtopia, Aug 8, 2014
    #1
  2. PastaTsunami
    PastaTsunami Guest
    Where are the Titan decals?

    Also, where is the 2v2 Last Titan Standing mode they said would get released along with the titan burn cards in update 3?
     
    PastaTsunami, Aug 8, 2014
    #2
  3. Changes I hope to see in Titanfall

    Flying Titan Burn Card (rare)
     
    ResidentWebbo, Aug 8, 2014
    #3
  4. Last Titan Standing burn card bug, possibly?

    I've noticed them not carrying over to the next round as well.
     
    THA 1 BEHIND YA, Aug 8, 2014
    #4
  5. Districtopia
    Districtopia Guest
    Yeah, before the last update they would carry over if your titan died but your pilot stayed alive. I wonder if they tried to tinker with that and messed it up. Now sometimes they carry over if my pilot stays alive sometimes they don't. Sometimes they don't
    carry over at all. Very annoying.
     
    Districtopia, Aug 8, 2014
    #5
  6. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest
    For me, it works like this, which is how it should work: -

    The original burn cards carry over as long as the pilot doesn't die. The titan can get blown up, but if you're using Supercharger, it's still attached to the pilot, not the titan, so it will carry over to the next round.

    The new titan burn cards carry over as long as the titan doesn't die as they're attached to the titan, not the pilot.

    The only bug I've noticed is that I've occasionally been able to activate 2 burn cards at the same time at the start of an LTS match. If I select Supercharger, then quickly switch to a titan amped weapon burn card right at the last second as the round begins,
    sometimes Supercharger and the amped titan weapon are active at the same time.
     
    SigmaTheDJ, Aug 9, 2014
    #6
  7. Districtopia
    Districtopia Guest
    I'll have to pay close attention when I play later. I'm pretty sure even with that taken into account it's still varying randomly. I've also noticed that when you activate a burn card at the last minute, you have to exit your titan and reenter for it to
    go into effect.
     
    Districtopia, Nov 1, 2018
    #7
  8. Districtopia Win User

    Last Titan Standing burn card bug, possibly?

    Yeah, before the last update they would carry over if your titan died but your pilot stayed alive. I wonder if they tried to tinker with that and messed it up. Now sometimes they carry over if my pilot stays alive sometimes they don't. Sometimes they don't
    carry over at all. Very annoying.
  9. THA 1 BEHIND YA Win User

    Last Titan Standing burn card bug, possibly?

    I've noticed them not carrying over to the next round as well.
  10. Districtopia Win User

    Last Titan Standing burn card bug, possibly?

    I'll have to pay close attention when I play later. I'm pretty sure even with that taken into account it's still varying randomly. I've also noticed that when you activate a burn card at the last minute, you have to exit your titan and reenter for it to
    go into effect.
  11. SigmaTheDJ Win User

    Last Titan Standing burn card bug, possibly?

    For me, it works like this, which is how it should work: -

    The original burn cards carry over as long as the pilot doesn't die. The titan can get blown up, but if you're using Supercharger, it's still attached to the pilot, not the titan, so it will carry over to the next round.

    The new titan burn cards carry over as long as the titan doesn't die as they're attached to the titan, not the pilot.

    The only bug I've noticed is that I've occasionally been able to activate 2 burn cards at the same time at the start of an LTS match. If I select Supercharger, then quickly switch to a titan amped weapon burn card right at the last second as the round begins,
    sometimes Supercharger and the amped titan weapon are active at the same time.
  12. PastaTsunami Win User

    Where are the Titan decals?

    Also, where is the 2v2 Last Titan Standing mode they said would get released along with the titan burn cards in update 3?
Thema:

Last Titan Standing burn card bug, possibly?

Loading...
  1. Last Titan Standing burn card bug, possibly? - Similar Threads - Last Titan Standing

  2. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  3. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  4. Hard crash since the last update

    in XboX Insiders
    Hard crash since the last update: https://ibb.co/bjKCqvDq Since the last update all I get is this when loading games. Could be the update could be the dev, I dont know not seen this one before. Pc gaming experimental....
  5. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  6. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  7. After the last night update my Xbox can't find the 2tb expansion card

    in XboX Insiders
    After the last night update my Xbox can't find the 2tb expansion card: XBOX Beta Ring. Any1 with the same issue? I have booted today my Xbox as usual but it cannot find the Seagate 2tb expansion card. I've done a reboot but nothing. submitted by /u/AlbertGM1972...
  8. LAST OASIS! (Season 6 coming to Xbox soon)

    in XboX Insiders
    LAST OASIS! (Season 6 coming to Xbox soon): https://youtu.be/hFMDD1TuSCc?si=QmZsd3klDBVAHSFL submitted by /u/OpolE [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox will not work ever in the last months!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox will not work ever in the last months!!!: Microsoft Store isn't working, gamepass renew subscription isn't working, can't renew it, it's not my internet because it was working for years until all of a sudden it did this, I'm stressed and...
  10. Last Titan Standing, that Mechassault feeling!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last Titan Standing, that Mechassault feeling!: Last Titan Standing is by far my favorite game type. Reminds me so much of Mechassault, which is one of my favorites way back when. So while I wait patiently for MS to someday come to their...